Mod HTML Degrees of Lewdity FireMod [v0.1.19][fire2244]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

fire2244

Nov 18, 2020
I play on PC, there is no add firemod or add dragon button! ) (ups... have button!)

But I want to play offline, because I'm at work often, so there's no way to play online.
There is a tutorial inside FAQ. Guymanwell seems to have succeeded tho.

How would I install multiple mods alongside fire? I used the guide from the op but the script only allows an install of a single mod with fire.
Also, is a script possible that would build an android apk, or is that out of the question?

Here you go, dol fire & dragons built using the instructions from the op.
Installing multiple mods would require a little bit of bash scripting.
Its not difficult if you follow the same logic but its work.
I'm focused on finishing the remaining x-rays atm

ANON-IDK

Dec 28, 2020
There is a new mod called the
Degrees of Lewdity Graphics Mod.
This is compatible with the fire mod and it improves character visuals. I combined the fire mod, this mod, and dobl requiem(the updated Jojo's bizarre adventure mod).

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
Wow, was looking for what happens to DoL and didn't realise DOL has so many Mods (just saw the "DOLMods" page)
This mod looks Lit (literally), But it seems you need to mess with git to install?
Is there a Mod manager or something so you can add multiple mods easily?

Reactions: Stripes001
May 26, 2018
Wow, was looking for what happens to DoL and didn't realise DOL has so many Mods (just saw the "DOLMods" page)
This mod looks Lit (literally), But it seems you need to mess with git to install?
Is there a Mod manager or something so you can add multiple mods easily?
Depending on which mods you want to use with it, DoLMods already has the option to play Dragon mod or Doren Days with Firemod at the click of a button online. No need to mess with git or anything. I also offer downloads for multiple mods individually so you don't need to do anything except extract the zip and open the html in your favorite web browser.

Right now modding is more like a ROM hack than actual mods (which are loaded at runtime) so mixing mods is always a little messy and can break things. This is why there aren't really any cases where people have managed to mix mods together.

Zerorox

Dec 5, 2021
Does it work with 4.0?
No, as I know it doesn't work that way.

I can only hope to see this awesome mod for new version, I'm not a catholic but it's a great holiday cause of DoL release for Me. If we'll see firemod for new version in nearby future, I'll probably dye my "easter eggs" from joy :KEK:

Last edited:

johnyakuza1

Jun 5, 2022
Let's fookin GO!! :PogChamp: :PogChamp:

The 0.4 vanilla animations are incredibly bad (especially anal, its like a static background with an image of a penis going back and forth without any sort of stretching or feedback.. even vaginal is horrible, There is zero distinction between a uterus, cervix and vagina)

Entire combat system needs an upgrade, but for now, I cannot imagine playing DOL without your mod lmao

CoffeeBoi567

Aug 5, 2019
Not compatible. Fire was working on the new update but that was two months ago:HideThePain:
On the github, fire's last commit to the repo is a text change in one of the files 2 weeks ago. I still have my fingers crossed. The "new and improved" animations in DoL 0.4.0.9 are just so awful. Slightly better than previous vanilla animations, sure, but fire's animations are quite frankly a thousand times better. God bless them and I hope they don't abandon the project.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes