Azi VonVeil

Jan 22, 2024
Think for a moment how well a malnourished orphan would be able to help the victim.
who said im malnourished? im also capable of fighting like 3 dudes at once and winning...decent brawling high physique and excellent grades...
this isnt day 1, its day 40 im not an helpless lamb anymore, hell some people wont even TRY to fight me and just run due to my reputation

Azi VonVeil

Jan 22, 2024
omg the RNG!! i passed with a 10% chance XD

also...
"If they were naked, then how did people know they were a student?"
thats fucking funny right there!

Azi VonVeil

Jan 22, 2024
You may not be able to become Batman in this game, but I think the DoL orphan could think of a few different ways to deal with the aggressor in this situation. All the TF's with pointy teeth spring to mind.
or go down the slut path
"hey boys why bother with that ungrateful bitch, and come show me a good time!"
while the other lady?boy? victim gets away. but i agree i feel liek this game should give you multiple options to save that person..unless that "Thump" was a killing blow and they just need help burying the body +fatigue +athletics +crime

also sometimes you get a random event at home, with some one playing music but Baily (rng) will put a stop to it and drag her away fro not paying....why can i not intervene like i do in the hallway and just pay for her?

Last edited:

throbzombie

Oct 15, 2020
or go down the slut path
"hey boys why bother with that ungrateful bitch, and come show me a good time!"
while the other lady?boy? victim gets away. but i agree i feel liek this game should give you multiple options to save that person..unless that "Thump" was a killing blow and they just need help burying the body +fatigue +athletics +crime

also sometimes you get a random event at home, with some one playing music but Baily (rng) will put a stop to it and drag her away fro not paying....why can i not intervene like i do in the hallway and just pay for her?
I think it plays out differently with high hope/rebelliousness.

4.50 star(s) 169 Votes