Captain Ping

Jun 2, 2018
Should I play this game? If so, why and if not, why? I don't really like text-based games, but I love character creations.
You should play this game. Even though it's text based this game is very unique, and offers many hours of fun. There's lots of images, so you don't "just" have to read.

PapaThunda

Jan 29, 2018
For the wolf transformation.... how do you bite people? Is there a way to bite people if you are the male and it is a full female npc playthrough?

Deleted member 710237

Jun 26, 2018
is the protagonist strictly loli or shota ?
I hate loli it's a huge turn off

the protagonist is modifiable to be ether male shota or female loli,
gay or straight,
you can change all the NPCs or beasts genders,
you can also set beasts/monsters off in the settings,

my game world has been set up like this: fem-face looking shota boy in a female dominants world ran only by females .

Last edited:

Ryan Waxx

Mar 5, 2018
As long as I'm allowed to go to the threads of games you like and bitch about the excessive bust sizes and telling all and sundry what I hate about their favored games, sure.

Reactions: Nahkis

Fuzzcat

Oct 27, 2017
The tied-up shirt is just a regular school shirt that's been torn. That said, I do want to add a uniform variant that looks similar to that. I also want to add a mini-skirt. New clothing additions are awaiting the clothing overhaul update, which will make adding new items much easier.
I didn't realized it was a torn shirt!
Awesome news about the clothing overhaul, can't wait for it!
(I was kinda curious why clothing was so limited)

Should I play this game? If so, why and if not, why? I don't really like text-based games, but I love character creations.
Why not? ;)

A few "guide" notes:
You can't do a full character creation, it's more about general options.
Your character doesn't has that many options as other rpg-style games. But you can decide or "build" a lot around you, from kink/fetish content to % of a certain type of gender to details to modify the NPCs.
Your actions have consecuences, and your actions affect others.
And that's when your character changes, because your actions created certain situations that will impact back at you, and you might change because of that. It doesn't gets more RPGing than that.

Basically, the game is sort of an inverse typical game.
You don't get to build your character with 10 skills to make a combo, and 5 passive skills to make a "build", and then you run around trying to complete fixed quests.
In here, you pick some basic features, then decide what/who is all around more or less, and then you dive in.
Depending what you picked early as basic features AND what you decided as setting, things start to roll out. And then you get to do more character creation... actually character development.
You can acquire specific situational features, or get stronger physically, or literally change.

About text... everything is sort of modular, even the sex scenes.
So no, there are no 5 pages of walltexts describing the same scene constantly for the same NPCs.
It's not about trying to write/read a novel, but about discovering, searching and finding out things.
Scenes are short and concise, what matters is what you choose. Text is usually broken down is small pharagraphs, so you'll rarely skip anything because you're tired of reading.

I keep playing the game starting from zero every couple updates, and there's always something new.
Going out at night might be different than the day, or if you have done this or that. Even having a set-up schedule (like sleeping X hours daily), means you might be missing some event.

Neither! ;)

The game is pretty vague about a lot of things.
There's no real mention of ages,and gender/sex can be changed (and also, there's no specific explanation why a woman has a dick or a man has a vagina, it's not the interest of the game).

The graphics are also relatively generic.
While a loli/shota fan can say it's a kid, it's merely a chibi-like pic so you get an idea, like RPGmaker characters.
Most likely done on purpose for that, and also because they're small and functional (sort of pixel art), so they're simple enough to work, easy to make, and keep the game file easier and non-heavy to download.
Aside of that, you could play without graphics at all.

(personally, and no offense to anyone, I hate loli content. Yet I keep playing even with graphics, since there's nothing relative to being a loli/shota, or at least I don't see it.)

As long as I'm allowed to go to the threads of games you like and bitch about the excessive bust sizes and telling all and sundry what I hate about their favored games, sure.
Jeez!
Calm down man.
It was a genuine and valid question.
You posted twice, and neither was remotely close to give an answer...

Searyn

Nov 13, 2017
If you could (you may already have plans to do so), but adding a graphic for cum in orifices would be neat. Also, commentary from NPCs about the cum in the PC's orifices while having sex.

Yennefer

Feb 7, 2018

Why not? ;)

A few "guide" notes:
Your character doesn't has that many options as other rpg-style games. But you can decide or "build" a lot around you, from kink/fetish content to % of a certain type of gender to details to modify the NPCs.
And that's when your character changes, because your actions created certain situations that will impact back at you, and you might change because of that. It doesn't gets more RPGing than that.

You don't get to build your character with 10 skills to make a combo, and 5 passive skills to make a "build", and then you run around trying to complete fixed quests.
In here, you pick some basic features, then decide what/who is all around more or less, and then you dive in.
Depending what you picked early as basic features AND what you decided as setting, things start to roll out. And then you get to do more character creation... actually character development.
You can acquire specific situational features, or get stronger physically, or literally change.

So no, there are no 5 pages of walltexts describing the same scene constantly for the same NPCs.
It's not about trying to write/read a novel, but about discovering, searching and finding out things.
Scenes are short and concise, what matters is what you choose. Text is usually broken down is small pharagraphs, so you'll rarely skip anything because you're tired of reading.

I keep playing the game starting from zero every couple updates, and there's always something new.
Going out at night might be different than the day, or if you have done this or that. Even having a set-up schedule (like sleeping X hours daily), means you might be missing some event.

Neither! ;)

There's no real mention of ages,and gender/sex can be changed (and also, there's no specific explanation why a woman has a dick or a man has a vagina, it's not the interest of the game).

While a loli/shota fan can say it's a kid, it's merely a chibi-like pic so you get an idea, like RPGmaker characters.
Most likely done on purpose for that, and also because they're small and functional (sort of pixel art), so they're simple enough to work, easy to make, and keep the game file easier and non-heavy to download.

(personally, and no offense to anyone, I hate loli content. Yet I keep playing even with graphics, since there's nothing relative to being a loli/shota, or at least I don't see it.)

Jeez!
Calm down man.
I appreciate your answer and I'm actually considering to play this now so thank you !

TerumiNin

Jan 9, 2019
You can get new art on the discord in the art section (it'd be better off in a mod section so it'd be much easier to find), you can also choose to not have images at all in which case there's no reference to such things.

Oddly Blank

Apr 10, 2018
I hope that when pregnancy stuff does eventually come around you consider letting male MCs impregnate certain named NPCs like Robin.

Also, why is it so difficult for a male MC to ejaculate? Like under normal circumstances, guys will have a much easier time finishing than gals, and in a non-con encounter it would be extremely unlikely that a girl would orgasm at all, for several reasons

In any case, I look forward to more Robin stuff
the protagonist is modifiable to be ether male shota or female loli,
gay or straight,
you can change all the NPCs or beasts genders,
you can also set beasts/monsters off in the settings,

my game world has been set up like this: fem-face looking shota boy in a female dominants world ran only by females .
There seems to be an option to change body sizes but it doesn't affect the art.
> I hate loli it's a huge turn off

Then go find a game that matches your kinks, as we have had to find one that matches ours.
Now that I know I will thank you.
I'm allowed to ask right ?
They weren't bitching lol they literally just asked a question. You gotta chill out

Why not? ;)

A few "guide" notes:

Neither! ;)

Jeez!
Calm down man.

I appreciate your answer and I'm actually considering to play this now so thank you !

You can get new art on the discord in the art section (it'd be better off in a mod section so it'd be much easier to find), you can also choose to not have images at all in which case there's no reference to such things.

You enter Bailey's office. "I know why you're here," She says, running a hand through her dark hair. "You want me to release you from my protection, so you'll be an independent citizen. I could do that. But there's a problem. You've been living under my roof without giving anything in return. You owe me. Until you pay me back, I'm not letting you go."

MC is is not a loli/shota based on this as in an independent citizen would be 18 i believe, as for the id thing with the club might
be that MC just didn't get one and you need one to get in. (note pretty sure this is a mention of ages)

Last edited:

neinnein

Aug 26, 2017
This is the best text-based game that I have ever played (y) Is there any plan on adding more clothes in the next update?

PapaThunda

Jan 29, 2018
I am guessing straight male chars can't bite anything other than i think it was winter when she is tugging at you right?

4.50 star(s) 167 Votes