Leo Humilis

May 4, 2020
I'm just waiting for the non-bad end farm content to be put in then I'm gonna give the game another go.
I wouldn't exactly call the farm a "bad end"... it is easy enough to escape once you manage to befriend the centaurs and it allows you to easily level up the deviancy and obtain the "bitch" trait which can prove quite handy later on.

MrCrazy123

Feb 6, 2019
Eh, the only content there is your punishment for failing to pay Bailey. It doesn't explicitly end your game but it's also not a nice happy place you go to earn some money and explore. Thats what I want in my farm content.

Sphere42

Sep 9, 2018
I wouldn't exactly call the farm a "bad end"... it is easy enough to escape once you manage to befriend the centaurs and it allows you to easily level up the deviancy and obtain the "bitch" trait which can prove quite handy later on.
All "bad ends" in this game are "soft" - some may be more difficult to recover from than others but ultimately the farm follows the same pattern of restricting your freedom of movement and requiring a specific set of actions to escape from its stable loop.

Midge

Nov 21, 2019
It is a long and boring grind, yeah. Hopefully, I'll manage to complete the feat by the end of the month.
Yeah it's totally not to be gotten yet without a major paying job to be added which might be the user bought farm that's coming. I got to $250k with buns/stealing at night and temple(virginity)money and you can chip at it with flowers as well.
How did you get the perfect birth? do you remember? I'm also on the feathunt and i just need 3 from the original lot(2 RNG hell and the long grind).
I also want other places to be added to like the docks could have an amusement park/boardwalk style of thing, an actuall photostudio where you can "model" for photos, the Police station needs more options, science labs etc. I know we are probably getting alot of things added to the Temple and such but if you want to talk specific places i'm keen.

Last edited:
Reactions: atur
May 18, 2019
How did you get the perfect birth? do you remember?
To be honest, it came as a surprise. I never expected it. I just got preggo once by the tentacles, and after some time gave birth to a perfect tentacle, an ordinary one, I didn't even need a hermaphrodite (which I aimed to get in the first place). I still don't understand how the mechanics work, we need Vrel to clarify it. The only specific pattern I can name is that I spent quite some time with the parasite inside i.e. I didn't give birth straight away. Maybe the activity is tied to how active you have been while being pregnant and for how long you have been preparing yourself to give birth idk.

Reactions: Midge
May 18, 2019
you can become a herm?
Nah, I was talking about a parasite. There is a chance that upon getting pregnant your parasite turns out to be a hermaphrodite. Gameplay-wise this spawn remains in your body (until removed in the hospital) and keeps on procreating, so you don't need to go and get pregnant by routine means (going to the forest and hoping that this particular giant tentacle did in fact impregnate you) because from time to time you will be able to give birth to the hermaphrodite's children.

Vrelnir

Game Developer
Nov 9, 2018
Degress of Lewdity version 0.2.15.2 is up on my blog. It includes hitchhiking events, a riding school out in the farmlands, and adds Whitney to maths class.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
@Vrelnir
In one of your next updates, would you please consider adding the possibility of encounters in the school locker room that matches the MC's gender?
My specific situation: I play as a feminine girl who is only attacked by other females. They accost me on the bus, in the yards, in the halls, and during classes. However, when I am vastly outnumbered, defenseless, and without hope of rescue, my currently naked would-be attackers (and partners) never give me so much as a glance.
I (and others, I'm sure) would be extremely grateful.
I agree the changing rooms are too safe a place, as long as you appear as the right gender.
@Vrelnir
There seems to be a bug: the gangbang scene in the school girls toilet always features girls with vaginas/strapons, even if you set your preferences to 100% of women having penises.
Thanks for the heads up. This should be fixed, if all's gone well.
Transformation into a lizard possible in this version or in plans?
It's not planned, but it's been requested before and I have some ideas.

11037AAA

Oct 20, 2018
I noticed a glitch. If you wear the girl school socks and enter a sex scene in missionary position, the socks don't seem to appear unless you raise your legs, but doing so make them appear as if they were in a normal position

Reactions: Vrelnir

organord

Jun 10, 2020
The ability to bite gagging hands, and a collar to prevent wolf-transformation decay so I don't have to visit the forest to recharge? A match made in heaven!

Edit: And thank you for the update!

Last edited:
Reactions: Vrelnir

MaxGokue

Sep 28, 2019
Wow about damn time, I tried requesting this before but it was immediately denied because of the content. I don't like how this site just changes its rules towards loli/shota depending on seemingly random motives.

Either it should be completely allowed or not, make up your damn mind F95.
yea u r right, how can u call it a complete or huge adult content community if shota/loli is not allowed, i m glad incest is allowed

Sir_EatsALot

Aug 24, 2017
Wait? Am I downloading the right game? It says the game size is 9 mb! 9MB?? Are there absolutely no pictures in the game? Just text?

4.50 star(s) 187 Votes