Varaelyza

May 14, 2020
Game seems interesting. Am I able to play as a guy, or is it only female mc? And if I’m able to be a guy, is there a setting so there’s only girls in the world or something? Don’t want any gay shit to happen.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Game seems interesting. Am I able to play as a guy, or is it only female mc? And if I’m able to be a guy, is there a setting so there’s only girls in the world or something? Don’t want any gay shit to happen.
a dood, a girl and uhh a both? and yes, you set your own settings...

Reactions: Vrelnir

darl44321

May 30, 2017
So, was your... monster(?) male or female?

organord

Jun 10, 2020
So, was your... monster(?) male or female?
I think you quoted an unrelated person; they weren't talking about the night monster.

I went and checked my backup save for the night monster encounter, and as far as I can see, it follows all the player-defined spawn restrictions that would affect a beast, including whether it can appear as a beastboy/girl that can speak.

darl44321

May 30, 2017
I think you quoted an unrelated person; they weren't talking about the night monster.

I went and checked my backup save for the night monster encounter, and as far as I can see, it follows all the spawn restrictions that would affect a beast, including whether it can appear as a beastboy/girl that can speak.
yeah, wrong quote, thx.
So, you haveencouter save... Won't it be too much if I ask to share it?

organord

Jun 10, 2020
I can if you want, but it's actually not useful if you want to check the unique parts of that rare event:

1) The save is at the start of the combat encounter, so it excludes the intro paragraph where you first see the beast.
2) It spawned as a beastgirl, meaning the sex encounter is just like any generic beastgirl.
3) My character had maxed out fatigue/stress, so they instantly faint after being dragged to the beast's cave and raped a second time. This means you can't play through the "cave escape" bit because they wake up outside in the junkyard.

Maybe someone else here has a better save state?

darl44321

May 30, 2017
I can if you want, but it's actually not useful if you want to check the unique parts of that rare event:

1) The save is at the start of the combat encounter, so it excludes the intro paragraph where you first see the beast.
2) It spawned as a beastgirl, meaning the sex encounter is just like any generic beastgirl.
3) My character had maxed out fatigue/stress, so they instantly faint after being dragged to the beast's cave and raped a second time. This means you can't play through the "cave escape" bit because they wake up outside in the junkyard.

Maybe someone else here has a better save state?
Oh, actually I don't need it anymore:D Right after I'd replied u I've started a new game and encountered it in two minutes of it:D

Thanks anyway:)

mmmonsterkill

Aug 30, 2016
how to increase dick size?
you can set it so there's ONLY females who will harrass you, the one sort of exception and threat to your anus is the tentacle monster but you can fight it off

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Go to the hospital and buy some pills or...just get a parasite to latch it on to = w=ll
(Like how I bought pills to make bewbs from small to normal size...I won't make myself in this game...)

Is this game have ending? like some xxxx day or something :)
5/5 update thanks.. Alot fixes so thats awesome :)

one thing i dont like this game is, when you go hospital and yours eyes and hands are tied, and you need you find way to home.. Thas so damn difficult, you forced sex so many times, you lose your interest about game and you do not have the interest avoid that anymore, you just start pushing continue just avoid sex/rape scenes.. :)
This game is really punishing on those who are naive and always risking stuff when they shouldn't...
Better adapt better bud, better GIT GUD = w=b

Here's a save file with every single feat unlocked so you can get an optimal NG+ without all that horrible grinding or just cheat to your heart's content. It has a character started up but that's only because you can't export a save from just the main screen.

To use it just go to the Save button, Import/Export save and Load from File.
Then you can Restart and start a new game with all the boosts you want, well 179 coins worth.
If you don't wanna limit yourself to that though hit f12 and type/paste this into the Console tab:
SugarCube.State.variables.featsBoosts.pointsUsed=-200
That'll give you 200 (or however many you want) free points as long as you have at least 1 coin already.
Furthermore you can delete down to "variables" to change stuff like your stats or money.
This is forbidden knowledge right 'ere but I won't give in!!! (Yet...)

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Detective Cancer

Kirisuma

Feb 8, 2018

you can set it so there's ONLY females who will harrass you, the one sort of exception and threat to your anus is the tentacle monster but you can fight it off
You can buy pills for this at the hospital, can get a parasite, or you can just let you dick made bigger (or smaler) by surgery (again in the hospital)

Reactions: Vrelnir

Vrelnir

Game Developer
Nov 9, 2018
Huh, I didn't know the projects can be repeated > .>ll
View attachment 880116
They can now!
Never wore glasses before (in-game, but always irl) so I never had this encounter/event and somehow the encounter where some student tries to break your glasses has no option to uhh you know? fight 'em? beat 'em? The only option is refuse or just show 'em your knickers...

Come on now dev, we can regain status by flipping books but not beating a student in public for even more status???
Good thing savescumming exists so I saved it back in time \@ w@/
I agree more options to defy the bully would fit.
I think more pregnancy content would be cool. Maybe if your character transforms into a wolf girl then you can get impregnated by wolves and dogs? Maybe even cats. ( Being able to breastfeed them would also be awesome. )
Pregnancy content would be cool. It's planned, and will include breeding with animals, but won't arrive soon.
Is this game have ending? like some xxxx day or something :)
5/5 update thanks.. Alot fixes so thats awesome :)

one thing i dont like this game is, when you go hospital and yours eyes and hands are tied, and you need you find way to home.. Thas so damn difficult, you forced sex so many times, you lose your interest about game and you do not have the interest avoid that anymore, you just start pushing continue just avoid sex/rape scenes.. :)
I'm glad you like it!

The hospital should probably be able to untie your arms.
anyone know how to fix the machine at the brothel?
Gain access to the brothel backstage, examine the machine, then ask Briar about it. Search the back of the landfill for the item they mention, then return to Briar.

If it's working right, the "quest" should appear in your journal once started, in the Social overlay.
What software was this game made on?
I started with Twine, using the SugarCube format. I've since moved from Twine to Tweego, as Twine struggles with projects this large. SugarCube is a JavaScript framework, and there's some HTML and CSS involved.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Pregnancy content would be cool. It's planned, and will include breeding with animals, but won't arrive soon.
My deviant char is ready for mini dolphins XD

Also dev, I am somehow experiencing delays / lag when choosing options on way way wayyy later saves Q wQ
1604363926883.png

This is 100% a lieeee, the pay is wayyy better than the strip club (bartending) and I get to train my thievery skill + hand!!!!
\@ w@/
1604372773572.png
1604373004621.png
1604374980334.png

BONUS:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Hail dev, plz tell me why I only encounter this bimbo outfit in this save file alone?
Plz help Q wQ
1604380422454.png

ladguru

Oct 18, 2018
Hail dev, plz tell me why I only encounter this bimbo outfit in this save file alone?
Plz help Q wQ
View attachment 884059
Oh, I answered this already:

One of the lewd fame (sex, rape, exhibitionism, prostitution) must be high enough. The description must be purple, pink or red.
Then it happens randomly during day in a main street.
The event is not so rare. I have now 12 sets after 4 game months.
I your MC is too pure they will get the event but not the box.
A lot of EXH is needed to strip right at the spot.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
It's actually based on randomness. You need to have some fame to get the encounter to work in your favor ( aka to get the possibility to get the bimbo outfit )
Ah, no wonder I can't get it since I have 5 exh. on that one but fame is still "low-key" and the one that has it is somehow famous for exh. but she has like level 2 / 3 exh. so I can only take the box...

4.50 star(s) 187 Votes