atur

Nov 5, 2019
atur I am unable to help you as I have no compatible devices to fiddle with (not personal ones, anyway;)). I am correct in assuming that you are using Text Import feature on a mobile device of some sort, right? I play on a Windows desktop computer so I use Save to File instead.
Nope im on PC

Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
atur Purely out of curiousity: if you are on PC, why use Text Import/Export instead of File Import/Export, in the first place?

Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
atur Whatever the folder for downloads is for your browser. If you go to OP and download the game - what folder does the browser download the game to? That is where the savegame goes to when you hit "Save to File", as well.

95Sty

Aug 15, 2018
So I kind of like the subplot about the shy kid and his sister in the Asylum, I got the second event from when they visit while the PC is in. But is there any others?

atur

Nov 5, 2019
atur Whatever the folder for downloads is for your browser. If you go to OP and download the game - what folder does the browser download the game to? That is where the savegame goes to when you hit "Save to File", as well.
The Standard Downloads folder?

crash.7ds

Nov 18, 2018
How does encounters in the game work? I assume there is a hidden number that adds up until a certain value, and then an encounter happens. I noticed that no matter the path I take in town, I get into an encounter after the same amount of maps, when loading a save.

For example: Save game. Walk from school street to starfish street - encounter. Load game. Walk from school street to Nightingale street - encounter. Load game. Go park - encounter. Load game. Enter & exit manhole - no encounter.

Did this to prevent Control loss at high Lewdity stats.
It used to be random in the sense that each "tick" or "turn" in game was rolled the moment it happened independent of previous ticks, so you could indeed save scum to avoid undesirable encounters and such. A while back, it was made so the encounters are determined further ahead of triggering. You can still save scum, but it means going a different route when moving from location to location so that the repeating scene cannot trigger (such as choosing to go indoors to interrupt the trigger).

Reactions: atur

Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
atur If you never changed the download path to another - yep. Hit , the browser drops a file to the downloads folder. To load it, start the game and use "Load from File" instead.

atur

Nov 5, 2019
atur If you never changed the download path to another - yep. Hit , the browser drops a file to the downloads folder. To load it, start the game and use "Load from File" instead.
Oh im a fucking idiot I blinded the Save to File option this entire time, thanks for the help I guess

Megumin.

Donor
Jan 12, 2018
What happens to your payment if you get sent to those soft bad-end? I kinda wanted to go to Remy farm and get turned into a cowgirl but I'm worried that doing this might put me in an unwinnable situation with Bailey...

Ponyboy451

Feb 27, 2018
What happens to your payment if you get sent to those soft bad-end? I kinda wanted to go to Remy farm and get turned into a cowgirl but I'm worried that doing this might put me in an unwinnable situation with Bailey...
Afaik, Bailey will only collect when you encounter her back at the orphanage. So as long as you avoid going back, you won't have to pay, but if you ever do, she'll collect "back taxes", so to speak.

• Angry

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Funnily enough, he/she doesn't stack debts so that's good I guess?

Megumin.

Donor
Jan 12, 2018
Afaik, Bailey will only collect when you encounter her back at the orphanage. So as long as you avoid going back, you won't have to pay, but if you ever do, she'll collect "back taxes", so to speak.
Yeah, I got lucky. I escaped Remy on a Saturday and barely had enough time to get the money to pay.

Sidenote: How does someone get 3000$ per week or 6000$ if you helped Robin. That seem's impossible to pay even if you're the biggest slut in the city.

Last edited:

ladguru

Oct 18, 2018
Yeah, I got lucky. I escaped Remy on a Saturday and barely had enough time to get the money to pay.

Sidenote: How does someone get 3000$ per week or 6000$ if you helped Robin. That seem's impossible to pay even if you're the biggest slut in the city.
The cap is at £2000 for single and £4000 for double.
Yes that's a lot of work but it's possible. But you don't have to pay. You can fight and beat them by lewd or by force. Or you can take the punishment.
Or you can mix it as you like. Pay them once or twice, take a punishment and then beat them.

Reactions: LittleDemon
4.50 star(s) 187 Votes