DD2

Feb 10, 2019
you also lose against Baily if you mc orgasm. if you have parasites and arouse increase wile asleep , waking up with baily demanding payment and you arouse at max is auto-lose. think this is why winning againts baily is so hard.

You gain masochism when you cum while you're in too much pain to act normally, according to the patch notes

Personally I would change it so you also gain some masochism by being hurt while cumming, since with just the first option I can see it being really hard to get disabled by pain in the first place as your tolerance rises. I haven't done anything with masochism in practice, though, so I don't really know. I tend to save scum when I get disabled by pain lol
oh i see, I don't remember getting disable by pain that often... oh, i think forgot to do the stimulant dealers side quest. now i remember why i had a save there...

----

question i gain the decrease allure trait "low-key do-gooder" what did i do to gain this trait? is it possible to lose it?

Last edited:

Squidbit

Jan 2, 2019
you also lose against Baily if you mc orgasm. if you have parasites and arouse increase wile asleep , waking up with baily demanding payment and you arouse at max is auto-lose. think this is why winning againts baily is so hard.
You don't lose from orgasming with Bailey, unless maybe that's the case in a specific fight. I know for sure during my weekly fight against Bailey and the second person, I orgasm once or twice before beating them. I remember specifically because they always become disappointed or irratated by me folding instead of gripping, and from there they start doing a little damage to me again.

However, you're right in a sense that you automatically lose when going to bed with high arousal, because if you orgasm on the first turn, they'll do enough damage to beat you while you're orgasming before you get a chance to calm them down

question i gain the decrease allure trait "low-key do-gooder" what did i do to gain this trait? is it possible to lose it?
That's from having low-key kindness fame, you get it from being nice to people. I don't know exactly what counts, but I think working in the soup kitchen increases it, saving other people from rape, probably giving money to the other orphans, etc. I don't think there's anything you can do to get rid of it since it's fame, but maybe try being an asshole lol

Reactions: DD2 and Vrelnir

Ice-Person

May 6, 2017
I kinda wish there was a "Blood Drinker" or maybe "Biter" trait that you could get if you keep biting people particularly with fangs. I suppose it would lower stress when you bite someone. Might be too close to guro for Vrelnir to be comfortable with it though.

Also would be nice to see what Dock Workers think of you in the social tab.

Last edited:

Squidbit

Jan 2, 2019
I don't know if this is a bug or just a lack of content for whatever stats I'm at, but for some reason the only event I get when hanging out at the lake is having someone be forced to ask to kiss me. I still get the 'you play frisbee' bits of text, but the other choice based scenes don't show up anymore. I feel like it might be my status, which is at very cool, but I'm not sure

Semi related side note: I feel like when you're at max status, certain things shouldn't make you lose status, but instead just be seen as cool because you're the one doing it. Like for the kissing thing at the lake, instead of the player losing status, the one being bullied should 'gain' status

Kinda like that scene in Billy Madison where the nerdy kid pees his pants, and since everyone thinks Billy is the coolest, he uses that status to make everyone think that peeing your pants is cool. I don't really wanna see that very specific example used lol, but just the concept behind it

Reactions: Richy_The_Gamer

BeholdTheWizzard

Oct 25, 2017
I really want to be able to get same of the girls to play nice together.. a threesome with Kylar, Robin or Whitney (any combo)
Kylar and Robin seem more likely

Reactions: Fangii

Fangii

Aug 19, 2019
I really want to be able to get same of the girls to play nice together.. a threesome with Kylar, Robin or Whitney (any combo)
Kylar and Robin seem more likely
Same. Though honestly I don't see it any time soon, unfortunately.

Vrel said Kylar and Robin don't like sharing, and this is shown in the game, I believe. If you kiss Kylar while dating Robin, they'll get upset and leave the table. Vice versa with Kylar.

I can't imagine Whitney making a big fuss out of a threesome, considering they whore you out at one point, but when you start dating them they become more possessive over you like Kylar and Robin.
I kinda wish there was a "Blood Drinker" or maybe "Biter" trait that you could get if you keep biting people particularly with fangs. I suppose it would lower stress when you bite someone. Might be too close to guro for Vrelnir to be comfortable with it though.

Also like to see this, too. Maybe you could work it in with Defiance? The PC bites cocks/breasts like no tomorrow, and doing that constantly in that town is bound to get you infamy. It could function like the opposite of what masochism does. I think it should be okay as long as there's no mention of blood.

Last edited:
Reactions: Vrelnir

DD2

Feb 10, 2019
I notice in the halloween event if you are "the significant other" to Witney she tends to become more posesive, however she still wore mc out, so i guess she let mc be as long as she get paid?

question about Halloween event:
Costumes: why the vampire jacket don't has vampire pants? or fake teeth, or maybe something to complement the outfit? its only the jacket wile the witch costume has full dress, and hat? is the costume suppose to be use without pants? or does any pant or skirt will do?

Spoilers question: Was send to a slut house wile running off the police at the hospital... that was nightmare fuel , if i rate this game 3/10 on darkness i have to raise it up to 5/10 I mage to escape but my MC got severe trauma. thought was going to be send to the Asylum but talking with Robbin lower it enough also had the luck the math contest was the next day i escape so trauma lower more after winning. what will trigger you go to the asylum then?

on a side note, i wish MC could be able to free other people not only escaping, though i did escape digging a hole as my skulduggery lvl was not high enough, kind of felt bad to escape and there other people still suffering and being exploited down there, possible orphans you knew. Being able to force the police to close that maybe a good idea, ypu may raise you good doer trait by doing so in a astronomic way. the only prize you get by escaping is a Slut T-shirt :/ no repercussions if you escape either, no shady people dress in black behind you to get you back there, no dangers associated with the experience as a raper telling you something like "you are the slut i bang at the "basement" now i want my money back!" and maybe make this attacker particularly violent (furious) towards you that not even "apologist" will work to calm him down, maybe it's to early to say but so far it's like it never happen.

Reactions: Richy_The_Gamer

Ice-Person

May 6, 2017
Tiny insignificant nitpick that I have with the game. During winter break, I find it a bit weird that I person is studying for a science test.

Anita Deek

Feb 14, 2018
The notion of adding a homemaker skill gave me an idea - how about being able to buy your own house or buy/rent an apartment? And different parts of the city could have different prices on apartments/houses. In the shady parts of city you'd have low safety but fairly cheap upkeep, rich areas would be very costly with added safety ie. a gated community. And if you'd get a home in a very cheap apartment or a shack there'd be home invaders who rob and/or take advantage of the player. Then comes in the choice of furniture but I don't think it would work buying single pieces in detail, maybe along the lines of having it tiered and would apply to the whole home as one choice of style with fixed costs.

Vrelnir

Game Developer
Nov 9, 2018

Thanks for the idea. I think a "Biter" trait would fit.
I don't know if this is a bug or just a lack of content for whatever stats I'm at, but for some reason the only event I get when hanging out at the lake is having someone be forced to ask to kiss me. I still get the 'you play frisbee' bits of text, but the other choice based scenes don't show up anymore. I feel like it might be my status, which is at very cool, but I'm not sure

Semi related side note: I feel like when you're at max status, certain things shouldn't make you lose status, but instead just be seen as cool because you're the one doing it. Like for the kissing thing at the lake, instead of the player losing status, the one being bullied should 'gain' status

Kinda like that scene in Billy Madison where the nerdy kid pees his pants, and since everyone thinks Billy is the coolest, he uses that status to make everyone think that peeing your pants is cool. I don't really wanna see that very specific example used lol, but just the concept behind it
You're right about status controlling the events you get at the lake.

Perhaps the likelihood of events there should only be influenced by status. Rather than locked/unlocked.
I notice in the halloween event if you are "the significant other" to Witney she tends to become more posesive, however she still wore mc out, so i guess she let mc be as long as she get paid?

question about Halloween event:
Costumes: why the vampire jacket don't has vampire pants? or fake teeth, or maybe something to complement the outfit? its only the jacket wile the witch costume has full dress, and hat? is the costume suppose to be use without pants? or does any pant or skirt will do?

Spoilers question: Was send to a slut house wile running off the police at the hospital... that was nightmare fuel , if i rate this game 3/10 on darkness i have to raise it up to 5/10 I mage to escape but my MC got severe trauma. thought was going to be send to the Asylum but talking with Robbin lower it enough also had the luck the math contest was the next day i escape so trauma lower more after winning. what will trigger you go to the asylum then?

on a side note, i wish MC could be able to free other people not only escaping, though i did escape digging a hole as my skulduggery lvl was not high enough, kind of felt bad to escape and there other people still suffering and being exploited down there, possible orphans you knew. Being able to force the police to close that maybe a good idea, ypu may raise you good doer trait by doing so in a astronomic way. the only prize you get by escaping is a Slut T-shirt :/ no repercussions if you escape either, no shady people dress in black behind you to get you back there, no dangers associated with the experience as a raper telling you something like "you are the slut i bang at the "basement" now i want my money back!" and maybe make this attacker particularly violent (furious) towards you that not even "apologist" will work to calm him down, maybe it's to early to say but so far it's like it never happen.
I thought other trousers would fit the vampire jacket, but I can add a vampire variant if people want them. I'm not against adding other vampire-themed accessories either.

I have considered allowing the PC to rescue other victims of the dungeon. Whitney can end up there, after all.
Tiny insignificant nitpick that I have with the game. During winter break, I find it a bit weird that I person is studying for a science test.
I don't think that's intentional. Where did you find them?
The notion of adding a homemaker skill gave me an idea - how about being able to buy your own house or buy/rent an apartment? And different parts of the city could have different prices on apartments/houses. In the shady parts of city you'd have low safety but fairly cheap upkeep, rich areas would be very costly with added safety ie. a gated community. And if you'd get a home in a very cheap apartment or a shack there'd be home invaders who rob and/or take advantage of the player. Then comes in the choice of furniture but I don't think it would work buying single pieces in detail, maybe along the lines of having it tiered and would apply to the whole home as one choice of style with fixed costs.
Thanks for the suggestions. I'm considering letting the PC buy/rent a home somewhere in town. Bailey will still try to extort you though.

DD2

Feb 10, 2019
wow, if witney ends in that basement she will probably choose to die before becoming someones bitch. T_T

In fact that could be a great side quest, I mean witney is arested and then MC go look for her and she is not in the pillory and finds out she was send to the basement , so she will have to infiltrate and rescue her, then will need to be nurse back to health. This event should happen on school brake so it wont interfere with school events with this same character. But because it's witney whe wont even give mc a thank you, on cortrary , she will be pissed as IF she need any help, MC only reward will be only more attention . and i mean Dom like attention as punishment to dare see her as someone weak. her love status however will overflow for MC xD

Last edited:
Reactions: Vrelnir

Ice-Person

May 6, 2017
You would also probably need a fake ID to buy a house too. Maybe need to forge your own documents too.

Where did you find them?
I may have worded that not quite as well as I could have. What I was referring to was the tutoring events that can happen when you knock on doors on Domus or Danube street.

Bug
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I have River set to be a she.

Last edited:

Squidbit

Jan 2, 2019
I was typing this just as a quick reply but it got really long and complicated, so I'm organizing it. These are just my thoughts/theories on the current story and what I think is coming in the future. Worth noting that I haven't done all of the content and the wiki isn't entirely comprehensive, so there's some gaps here and some clues I'm not taking into consideration, particularly anything from the dungeon that Bailey sends you to or the things that doctor harper does with you, because I haven't played either of those things.

The old town

The history teacher, Winter, talks a lot about how the town is built on an old fortress, and that there's secret passages connecting everything. We find this and make use of it as the player, too. Particularly, the sewer is filled with relics of the old town and seemingly even whatever was before the old town.

The old town seems to have been wealthy and important people that had all kinds of magical sex voodoo shit. We find an old horn in the sewers that's on an altar surrounded by a pit. When you give it to Winter (this is just from memory, the quote isn't repeatable and it's not on the wiki) they say it was an actual horn from an animal turned into an instrument, but that's not what they would have done with it. Interacting with the horn makes your arousal go way up, and I think even just being near it does the same.

You also find some other remnants of people who used to live in the town, most of which indicate that they were rich and important. There's a fancy candlestick, a fancy watch, rich people shit. There's also a 'cucumber statue', likely a dildo, but notably Winter seems unimpressed by it, like it's poor quality. Not something rich, important, sex crazed people would have.

Most importantly, you find a 'rough crystal' paired with a canister of pepper spray. The crystal isn't described by color and it has no effect on you, it says it's just washed up on the shore where you find it. I'll talk about the crystal more in a different section. It's also worth noting that the pepper spray is described as being the same as what you have, except it has a microchip on the bottom of it.

---------------------------

The other part of the old town is the forest/lake. This area seems more ancient, not like it was inhabited by the rich people, but by whoever was before them. You can find arrowheads, ancient daggers, and (according to the wiki, haven't seen it myself) a translucent green stone on the floor of the forest.

In the lake you find the ancient ruins underwater, which is filled with glowing purple lichen. When you search the pots, there's also a chance of them being filled with purple dust that increases your arousal when you touch it, similar to other lichens we find. You can also find various pieces of jewelery, but as far as I remember, none of the man-made things in the forest make you horny, only the natural things.

The corporations

When you sell the rough crystal you find in the sewers to Winter, they tell you that they don't know what it is, but a corporation who seemed to know what it was showed up and bought it.

When you get into the compound on Elk street, you can break into various buildings there.
The first building has storage tanks around it. When you go inside, there's a pink crystal surrounded by a pool of pink liquid. There's also a chance of tentacles coming out of the liquid and attacking you
The second building has smoke stacks. The inside is filled with a dense, sweet smelling smoke that gives you a hallucinogenic affect. In the center you find a purple crystal, which also gives you a hallucinogenic affect when you touch it.
The third building has a laptop and a canister of pepper spray, again, described as being the same as yours but with a microchip on it.

When you're working at the docks, you can find a shipping crate with a similar sweet smelling, hallucinogenic smoke coming out of it, one that you're instructed to ignore.
You're also told to ignore a crate that contains a human trafficking victim that's being shipped into the town and doesn't seem to speak english.

The crystals

The crystals obviously contain some form of power that the corporations are interested in. The (probably) first one you find is in the sewers, along with all of the discarded, but definitely not trash, things from the old town. It isn't described by color and it has no affect on you, so it seems like it's 'empty'

The other two have strong, obvious effects. One being purple and hallucinogenic, very similar to the glowing purple lichen in the lake ruins.
The other is pink and tied to the pool of tentacles, and there's a pink lichen at the temple for the science fair. The lichen doesn't have any tentacles, but you are threatened with rape when you collect it, similar to when you collect the pink crystal.

There's also a white lichen, where you meet Avery and get harassed by a cop, and a violet lichen in the drains, but I don't remember the effect it had.

So there's two logical reasons that one would be empty. Either the power in it has been used up, or it hasn't been filled with a power yet. Considering the immediate interest the corporations have in buying it, I would assume it's the latter and they want to fill it up with something for themselves. Maybe avoid letting them get their hands on this crystal in future updates when it becomes relevant.

The darkness

The affects of the town seem to be stronger in the dark. I would just pass this off as a trope, but there's a couple things that make me think it's significant.
Everyone in town gets more aggressive at night. This can easily be explained by it being easier to attack people at night and get away with it.

There's one place in town that's described as being very dark, though. "The sewers are very dark, encounters aren't affected by allure." Encounters not being affected by allure because of how dark it is makes it sound like it's too dark for anything to see what you actually look like.
Coincidentally, the craziest person we know lives in the darkest place we know. Morgan has been down here for a long time and is essentially insane with rape energy.
An interesting thing about Morgan is how we know their name, they wear a uniform with a name tag on it. To me that indicates that they were still doing work when they lost their mind. Now what do we know about a place of work that has a heavy interest in mind altering affects and places like the sewers, that are filled with old town artifacts and crystals? I think Morgan worked for the corporation that bought the crystal from Winter.

Morgan was most likely sent down into the sewers to search for the crystals that you find down there. But, the sewers are a dangerous place, and it's easy to have your control meter drop to 0 down there. Unfortunately for Morgan, though, there's no extortionists or doctors to rescue them when they start to lose it, so they were left in the darkness to go insane. Morgan also suffers from the strongest hallucinations of anyone else, describing rats and other culinary horrors as "crumpets and tea," and mistaking the player for their own child.
The player also suffers from hallucinations when they start to lose control.

But again, being insane in a dark place doesn't necessarily mean the darkness is the cause, especially with the other shit going on down there. The main reason I think darkness is a factor is the dark pendant we can buy in the forest shop. It has an effect on it called "Profane - Absorbs all light"

The forest shop

When you first visit the forest shop, Gwylan tells you that not even they know what's in stock, because the stock only shows itself to people it wants to be bought by (if my memory is correct, this line isn't repeatable or on the wiki). Gwylan is also depicted as kind of magical, being able to obtain these seemingly magical items that nobody else knows about. They also briefly mention but try to hide that it's their grandmother's shop, but I don't know the significance of that.

I think the forest shop is actually the least magical thing in the town, though. I think the items in the shop are things that the corporation wouldn't want you to have, so your hallucinations prevent you from seeing what they don't want you to. At least until you do something that 'breaks the spell' over that blockage in your mind and lets you see the things for what they are.

I don't know how much Gwylan is aware of, but I suspect the grandmother knows what's going on

The Orphanage

The orphans are different than the rest of the town. They're by far the least crazed group of people we meet, and the orphanage is nearly a safe haven from the dangers of the town, and I think that's deliberate.

I think Bailey is keeping us from suffering the effects that the town is having on everyone else. Not out of the kindness of their heart, but because that's what the corporation wants. We know Bailey will sell you into slavery if you don't cooperate, a concept we're familiar with from our above-the-law shipping container friends at the corporation.

I don't know the motivation behind it, though. The orphans could just be rape fodder for the rest of the town, like rabbits for dogs to hunt. It could also be an experiment to see how an unaffected group interacts with an affected group.

Another important thing about Bailey is that they won't rape you (in the content that I've seen). They'll be the shit out of you and sell your body to rapists, but they won't do it themselves. Every encounter in the game begins with "The plump ____ exposes their _____" but not encounters with Bailey. Bailey is also the only character in the game that loses encounters by orgasming. Everyone else defeats the player by orgasming, but if Bailey cums, the player wins.

I think Bailey is almost or entirely unaffected by what's going on in the town, which is likely related to being able to keep the orphans more or less unaffected.

Bailey does have one fear, which is the attic/loft in the orphanage. They're crippled with fear at the thought of going in there, and tells you to stay out. When we go in there, though, there's nothing. Just a bunch of empty rooms and dust. Discovering this fear allows you to see the dark pendant in the forest shop.

I think there is something in there, something our hallucinations prevent us from seeing, but Bailey sees it.

Kylar

Kylar is weird. We know Kylar is weird. Kylar is almost Morgan level crazy, but in a different way. Kylar doesn't want sex, Kylar wants you. Again, Kylar is absolutely batshit nuts, but in a violent and love-fueled way, rather than lust-fueled rape. Another thing that makes Kylar stand out is that they almost seem to have super powers, always knowing where the player is and being able to be anywhere the player is without being seen.

Kylar also isn't an orphan and doesn't live in the orphanage, they have parents. They also keep a really strict schedule, saying things like "I have to go, they're waiting for me" after looking at their watch. "They" could be referring to their parents, or it could be someone else.

I think Kylar's parents work for the corporation, and their relationship with Kylar is probably dictated by the corporation, very similar to Morgan and their kid. I think Kylar's parents keep them on that strict schedule to be able to do experiments or otherwise affect Kylar in a very deliberate way with the crystals or whatever else.

The reason I'm even mentioning Kylar might not actually be significant at all, but it might be. When you pay Kylar to set up the lab, they go into the loft and check all the different rooms before choosing one that's okay to set up in. All of the empty and likely identical rooms. That means either Kylar knows what was up there and chose the room carefully, or Kylar was unknowingly guided to a room carefully chosen by whatever is up there, or it was just meaningless flavor text.

Kylar also mentions that the ingredients used to make pepper spray take a while to grow, which means that they're using something found in nature to make it. That makes me think of the various lichens you find and their possible significance in relation to the crystals. (purple, glowing, hallucinogenic lichen and a purple, glowing, hallucinogenic crystal. Then the pink crystal with a threat of tentacle rape, and a pink lichen with a threat of nun rape.) So Kylar might know about the significance and effects of the lichens and possible even the crystals. There's also the fact that the pepper sprays you find in town have microchips and are vaguely connected to the corporation and old town might indicate something about Kylar, too.

On a sort of related note, we have one other peer that seems crazy but has different motivations than everyone else. Whitney doesn't live in the orphanage, but I can't recall any mention of their parents.

Tying everything together

The old town got fucked up in some way, leaving behind the crystals and other mind altering artifacts. The corporations moved in and started using that stuff for their own mysterious goals, causing the town to go nuts in the process. The crystals might be powered by the lichens around town, and the pepper spray we use might be the same except it causes pain instead of lust, since it comes from a different lichen. Bailey is in on it and knows what's going on, but isn't in charge, they're still scared of whoever or whatever really is in charge. We, the player, are always hallucinating to an extent, only seeing what we're allowed to see.

And the whole point of this short post that turned into a fucking 4 page essay, is this:

Thanks for the suggestions. I'm considering letting the PC buy/rent a home somewhere in town. Bailey will still try to extort you though.
Obviously only you know where the story is actually going, but maybe when we move out, we're no longer under Bailey's "protection" and are at full risk of going insane like the rest of the town

DD2

Feb 10, 2019
I like the hallucination Theory, that only after MC unlock certain events and gets aware makes MC see thing that where previously hidden, not only things but people and entities like the tentacle monsters.

I will add to Dr, Harper, his interest on collecting your parasites to study. one of say parasite is indeed a tentacle monster.

Also will add about Kylar, She is definitely associated with "the company" because her knowlage of pepper spray making. Also only the MC AND Robin see her as she is: a small girl who is very shy and timid, maybe Kylar is even really pretty but, Perhaps the hallucinations, make all the other people see her like some sort of repugnant creature that the devil popped, perhaps her parents want her to remain isolated and with no friends for some reason... she even runs away when ever she remember her parents.

Think all the orphans are shipped like the girl in the Docks MC let go. maybe MC and the others forgot or they where induced to forget how or when they got there, Obviously MC is special in some way as he can traform into other creatures, maybe Robin and him came together and is why Robin remembers him and vice verse, i mean the game starts in September, with no recollection of their past life, only Robin seems to know MC, all the rest are total strangers, oh yeah and Baily who start asking for money...

I will love the forest shop grandma will look like this (see attachment / warning futanari) xD well without the cawck unless you made all the girls in rape town futanari. which reminds me:

Question: randomly there is encounter, a very hard one if you play the pure path like me, you face a real futanari, a woman that has both sexual organs , is this a feature or a bug?

LittleBigYaoi

Apr 22, 2019
Thanks for the idea. I think a "Biter" trait would fit.

You're right about status controlling the events you get at the lake.

Perhaps the likelihood of events there should only be influenced by status. Rather than locked/unlocked.

I thought other trousers would fit the vampire jacket, but I can add a vampire variant if people want them. I'm not against adding other vampire-themed accessories either.

I have considered allowing the PC to rescue other victims of the dungeon. Whitney can end up there, after all.

I don't think that's intentional. Where did you find them?

How about Bailey going to prison since Bailey is abusing and selling the orphans. Also making Whitney become more nicer to the MC.

Rexzon

Sep 17, 2018
Been a while since I've said anything here, but I do say that I enjoy the idea of putting an end to both Bailey's abuse and the Sex Trafficking ring in the Forest... As long as it's not with more grimdark endings. (Seriously, why is it every ending where you "remove" a character from interacting with you, it's always so dark? Cause both Kylar and Whitney's removals are exceptionally harsh)

But otherwise, is there an ETA I missed for adding True Futas into the game, both for the player and otherwise? I know ending Bailey's scam and that are two of the big things I'm waiting on.

4.50 star(s) 185 Votes