rbx4

Jan 21, 2018
I think they mean in the sense that orgasming during noncon encounters adds a lot of stress/trauma, and typically during noncons with multiple attackers, you orgasm multiple times. If you're limited to just 1, you'd experience a lot less stress/trauma than the female pc.
I covered this earlier--this is an "unusual situation" which is known to cause multiple orgasms in males. Plus, I had said that I didn't have a problem with this. I don't want to sound like I'm salty or anything, but I think my suggestion (the one actual suggestion that I wanted) was bizarrely misunderstood in yesterday's discussions.

Last edited:

PurityGuy

Apr 12, 2020
Don't know how popular theories are here but I'm going to give mine.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Maybe Sydney actually does go somewhere on Friday and I've failed to find them. Maybe her going to Elk Street is meant to act as an obvious tell. Either way, it has left me thinking.
This is a fun theory.

TheCombatFox

Jan 14, 2020
Is there a way to remove a character or kill them? The one at the university is extremely annoying.
How many time I beat the heck out of them, they just won't give up even the next day...

Nightverge

Aug 3, 2017
No killing in this game. There's a few characters at university that can be dismissed. Can you be more specific, like a name maybe?

K9

May 28, 2017
Is there a way to remove a character or kill them? The one at the university is extremely annoying.
How many time I beat the heck out of them, they just won't give up even the next day...
That would be Whitney, the bully, since you beat them every day. To retire them from the game you need first to reduce their domination on you to 0 (seen in the Social tab), then to pass out of maxed stress in the streets. You'll get a scene with them, and a rather dark choice to make.

TheCombatFox

Jan 14, 2020
That would be Whitney, the bully, since you beat them every day. To retire them from the game you need first to reduce their domination on you to 0 (seen in the Social tab), then to pass out of maxed stress in the streets. You'll get a scene with them, and a rather dark choice to make.
Thank you for tips! I haven't play this game for a long time. My memories only full of Whitney being an annoyance
And... Robin being really wholesome for hugging the player as greeting and parting

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
It's meant to be that way, the whole concept is to strugle to survive, we can't dominate.
But their annoying shenanigans can be treated as a chore as each time you win, it will increase your combat fame and that WILL help you out a lot in the future.
Call it a long-term investment of sorts.

Botsman2033

Oct 12, 2018
Is someone else have the troubles with clearing the farm?
I spent whole winter tending the crops (with maximum tending skill). Every day from 16 to 21. And i get like half of the ONE field. And you need four of that to progress through the story. Mb im doing something wrong?

Zoranian

Jun 26, 2017
Been liking this game so far, I honestly wish that a "skip school" button would be implemented for people who saw most of the content in there and want to skip a bunch of clicking. after you max out all school subjects there's isn't much of a point of going there every day plus it's boring as fuck.

Reactions: madchef

ladguru

Oct 18, 2018
Is someone else have the troubles with clearing the farm?
I spent whole winter tending the crops (with maximum tending skill). Every day from 16 to 21. And i get like half of the ONE field. And you need four of that to progress through the story. Mb im doing something wrong?
I haven't started a new game for quite some time, so maybe something has changed... (But I finally finished a whole year!)
"tending crops" is different from "clearing a field". At the beginning you have to wait till Alex is clearing a field and than you can help them.
I remember a changelog entry, that you can also clear them on your own. But maybe only after some progress.
Usually in the evening hours you should find Alex being busy clearing a field. The little progress you see is probably what Alex did on their own (Shame on you! :Þ)

Botsman2033

Oct 12, 2018
I haven't started a new game for quite some time, so maybe something has changed... (But I finally finished a whole year!)
"tending crops" is different from "clearing a field". At the beginning you have to wait till Alex is clearing a field and than you can help them.
I remember a changelog entry, that you can also clear them on your own. But maybe only after some progress.
Usually in the evening hours you should find Alex being busy clearing a field. The little progress you see is probably what Alex did on their own (Shame on you! :Þ)
Literaly after i wrote my complain i went to farm and for two interactions with Alex i got same amount of progress as i got from tree months of work so i think that a thing. BUT im trying to do every activity where Alex is involved every time, so i dont understand why i cant clear this field for months.

Edit: AAAAnd i just started the game, went to the farm and the Alex said that the farm returned to its former glory. What the ...

Last edited:

ladguru

Oct 18, 2018
Literaly after i wrote my complain i went to farm and for two interactions with Alex i got same amount of progress as i got from tree months of work so i think that a thing. BUT im trying to do every activity where Alex is involved every time, so i dont understand why i cant clear this field for months.
As I understand it: Alex will ONLY go about clearing the field if all the other work is done for the day. So you have to to help them a lot more than just after school.

Botsman2033

Oct 12, 2018
As I understand it: Alex will ONLY go about clearing the field if all the other work is done for the day. So you have to to help them a lot more than just after school.
Its strange, but the game says that all four fields were cleared, so now im allowed to live at farm and clear the fields by myself. Actualy ONLY by myself.

K9

May 28, 2017
You're confusing "clearing the fields" and "tending to the fields".

To clear the fields, you must make every chore in the evening ASAP (they begin at 17h40). Once it's over, Alex may start to clear the fields, unless they're doing someting else. You can join them to do it faster. There are 9 fields in total, so there are still 5 to clear once you've been offered partnership.

You can tend to the fields by yourself once enough are cleared and you've been offered partnership by Alex. If you can do that in a new game, either it's been changed or there's a bug.

Last edited:
Reactions: Fangii and ViviX12

madchef

Jan 10, 2020
Been liking this game so far, I honestly wish that a "skip school" button would be implemented for people who saw most of the content in there and want to skip a bunch of clicking. after you max out all school subjects there's isn't much of a point of going there every day plus it's boring as fuck.
To be honest, if you play the game long enough, you'll reach end of content in every possible activity you can engage your character in, be it temple duty, cafe work, dock work, bartending in the nightclub, dating Avery, farming, whoring, selling flowers and breast milk, diving in the lake, living with Eden. You'll be stuck in a groundhog day this way or another. The only thing different about school is that it is to a certain degree compulsory.

LandBeach

Jun 3, 2019
Haven't checked the game since the update that added hand hold virginity(lol) but I managed to read the overview of the updates I missed and I'd say, not bad. Not bad at all.

Reactions: Vrelnir

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Haven't checked the game since the update that added hand hold virginity(lol) but I managed to read the overview of the updates I missed and I'd say, not bad. Not bad at all.
This is a gem in the vast desert full of dogsh- ones.
Definitely worth coming back to imo.

4.50 star(s) 186 Votes