DD2

Feb 10, 2019
unless! your want to train your body skills and gain in submissive / masochist stats but over all skulduggery stats. being molested is the primary way to increase that last stat after reaching C rank as every attemp increases a little bit more.

Furabia

Donor
Jun 23, 2019
The whole necklace/wraith aspect kinda reminds me neo scaveger where there's a similar event (minus the sexy part)

ladguru

Oct 18, 2018
unless! your want to train your body skills and gain in submissive / masochist stats but over all skulduggery stats. being molested is the primary way to increase that last stat after reaching C rank as every attemp increases a little bit more.
Standard procedure is: rob them first and then kick them out.
Okay, this might not work with lower skills.

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
i believe who ask is in the early stages of the game where one punch fulls half the pain bar. so two punches knocks you out.

the best you can do early in the game is pay Baily the first week, only 100 quid, then try to gain pain resistance for two weeks and the second week refuse to fight (even if you lose the first punisment job is not that hard, the second one or the thired one is really bad as you get to live with Eden...), keep wining resistance to pain and alternate pay and fight. the thing is to only only fight Baily, once you build enough pain resistance you can fight Baily and the goons like Madchef said. However! unless you sleep at the farm (doing the very looooong farm side quest to mange to do that) Baily will wore you at night all the week you fight and defeat to get her money from you by being your pimp.
first payment wasn't actually an issue on another save I started with improved starting grades
defeating bailey is an issue on the defiant playthrough I have though

Fleep

Jul 16, 2018
On my old computer i don't remember how i found it and even don't remeber where but the silhouettes when it was a female npc she had like ponytails hairs and her breast was bouncing when she was on you in like cowgirl position I remeber it was around version 2.10
More like teens meaning older? Cuz that would be nice. My only gripe with the game is that the sprite seems to young. Does anyone know where to find that mod? And has it been kept up to date?

boboloko

Mar 27, 2020
You put that tag in this game and f95 or SOME people will spam report to remove this game.
Only because they have such nebulous enforcement of a poorly defined rule.
I Really do not get it. for one it is not real, and second there are filters here.
One would think people would get more upset if they get loli content when they specifically exclude the tag.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Only because they have such nebulous enforcement of a poorly defined rule.
I Really do not get it. for one it is not real, and second there are filters here.
One would think people would get more upset if they get loli content when they specifically exclude the tag.
Can't be avoided.
Some people are just way too pathetic to treat fiction the same as a real thing...

Nightverge

Aug 3, 2017
If you check into the DoL Discord (listed in first post,) you'll find that their community wants nothing to to with loli discussions/posts. They've had serious trouble with it before, and have a zero-tolerance policy on it. If those kinds of inclinations brought you to this game, refer to internet rule #33 - lurk moar. I plea that we consider a similar approach to this thread; can it be for discussion of the game, not drama or politics?

The new Black Wolf content is nice, and it seems like there's some good spaces to add further variety! I was also digging through the save file on saveedditonline, and noticed why they called it the "it's planned" edition. Can't wait to start growing the pack!

boboloko

Mar 27, 2020
Can't be avoided.
Some people are just way too pathetic to treat fiction the same as a real thing...
well it kinda can, make a stance one way or the other. but as it stands i can not be fairly enforced. because the staff appear not even to know when to enforce and when not.

but hey im just a lurker mostly XD

Fleep

Jul 16, 2018
This has probably been answered already and the answer is probably "no", but are there plans to add sprites to characters other than the MC, even if it's in the future? Like, at least the main love interests.

Reactions: Dysphorika

casual_

Apr 2, 2019
This has probably been answered already and the answer is probably "no", but are there plans to add sprites to other characters than the MC, even if it's in the future? Like, at least the main love interests.
Pretty sure there are no plans for love intrests to get sprites as to leave it up to the players imagination, but the ancient threat has a visible sprite for a single special event.

Jun 25, 2017
I think they'd be in middle school maybe middle high. Makes most sense to me. That's when delinquency became the "in" thing for me growing up. Its when people are starting to physically mature and all that entails. Its enough that they can be threatening but still usually out of their weight class. A big middle schooler can be as large or larger than your average adult, a big high schooler on the other hand is just plain big. The game will keep it ambiguous of course to avoid conflict but it seems the most internally consistent to me.

What I do wander about is Alex though. I assume they're a young adult or high school age and just knew what they wanted to do and had an In through family. They know what they need to and have been given the farm to see if they're up to the task. Would like to see more from their family though. A second visit from the mother that has to gloss over the reinforced barb wire fences, watch tower, and trained attack dogs. Some how I doubt that they'd knowingly give there kid such a hostile test.

boboloko

Mar 27, 2020
the orphan is not underage, orphans should be able to leave the ophanage when they reach legal age, but Baily wants them to pay their debt before that to let them go. how much money is that? who knows!
loli is not only based on age, in actual fact most loli`s in entertainment are above 18 for simple reasons of export. or your classic meme of 9000 year old loli vampire.

4.50 star(s) 185 Votes