Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
When I wanted Angel MC to become Wolf, without wolves syndrome it's Hard path but with is super easy:
Wolf transformation is easy to get and keep without sex, Just feed pups with breast... if your MC is boy, Just grow breasts and feed pups :ROFLMAO:
+3 wolfiness without purity loss/day
Chug some wolfshrooms.
No wolf coom challenge.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Zerorox

Zerorox

Dec 5, 2021
Chug some wolfshrooms.
No wolf coom challenge.
Seeking for wolfshrooms is nice Quest, I know cause I tried that... route, with many plantpeople and roots fun in process... some short "Wolf coom challenge"is a bit (lot) easier challenge IMO :LOL:
And tbh being in good terms with wolves makes church gardening safer and perhaps forest too, at least less control losses (for someone playin' on Hard Mode it's quite crucial)

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Seeking for wolfshrooms is nice Quest, I know cause I tried that... route, with many plantpeople and roots fun in process... some short "Wolf coom challenge"is a bit (lot) easier challenge IMO :LOL:
And tbh being in good terms with wolves makes church gardening safer and perhaps forest too, at least less control losses (for someone playin' on Hard Mode it's quite crucial)
I don't think you need to go that far, even just at the lake should be good enough.
Heck, even the very first tile after going to the forest.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Zerorox

Zerorox

Dec 5, 2021
I don't think you need to go that far, even just at the lake should be good enough.
Heck, even the very first tile after going to the forest.
Maybe RNG was less cruel to You :unsure:
If I'm finding there at least 1 wolfshroom in 2-3 days (after school - till night), I feel very lucky :ROFLMAO:
Anyway, in terms of time/money managment it's Just bruh... maybe for characters already swimming in money, and still... such characters can easily and safely masturbate few wolf cocks and get syndrome.
Nah, wolfshroom spawn is too low to consider this route, speaking in terms of own experience ofc, maybe I'm just not lucky enough :unsure:
P. S. never found a single wolfshroom in "safe zones" in the forest, only normal mushrooms. As I know wolfshrooms can be found only beyond the lake... or their chance of finding is noticeable/

Same shit with fertilizers, some my characters loot them in 2/3 of raids, and some have 2 after 20-30 raids :cry:

Last edited:

shade555

Jan 28, 2021
I wonder if there's a mod to the combat UI. Scrolling down do act every turn (or, in case of large groups, scrolling down to see the graphics) isn't the best layout, at all. A star-shaped design would fit the game mechanics best, methinks. Like, actor status on the outside of the 'beams', actions in the middle of those, cut-ins around the center and hero figure in the center, with logs and flavor text in separate areas above and/or below either the star center, or the star itself.
Something like
Actor 3 graphicsEvent logActor 4 graphics
Actor 3 actionsMouth actionActor 4 actions
Actor 1 graphicsLHand action
cut
Hero
ins
RHand actionActor 2 graphics
Actor 1 actionsVag actionLeg actionAss actionActor 2 actions
New events
I wasn't able to find any mods in this regard. Has anyone seen anything like that?

Reactions: TheRascal

Zerorox

Dec 5, 2021
In previous version Ivory Wraith was much less active or am I fooling myself?
(not much played New version, waiting for more bugfixes and firemod)

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Dunno if that's new, but there's also a scene where the wraith slips into your bed as Robin.
Oh I already got that one.
Also the one when you look and go in the mirror is amazing too.

It was pretty bugged in 0.3.13.5 due to changes in blood moon code, which made it only able to appear after midnight. It's fixed now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Btw as you can see here, there are some folks who are kind of mad that the direction of the game strayed far from its roots or smth.

Any plans to bring back that dark souls feeling of it? :KEK:

PurityGuy

Apr 12, 2020
Btw as you can see here, there are some folks who are kind of mad that the direction of the game strayed far from its roots or smth.

Any plans to bring back that dark souls feeling of it? :KEK:
The roots they're speaking of were strayed from years ago, before I was even involved with the project. The current controversy is from an official statement Vrel made on /dgg/, where he essentially restated the game's disclaimer. The reaction was pretty overblown, but there was some bits of useful feedback from within that mire, hence the decision to remove the "young adults" line.
Also, I've seen you asking for a combat overhaul. If Vrel's willing, I plan on making that the goal for 0.5. There was... some interesting code I happened upon that made me really, REALLY want to rip out the whole system and start over. Years of hack solutions have lead to years of hack results.

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
The roots they're speaking of were strayed from years ago, before I was even involved with the project. The current controversy is from an official statement Vrel made on /dgg/, where he essentially restated the game's disclaimer. The reaction was pretty overblown, but there was some bits of useful feedback from within that mire, hence the decision to remove the "young adults" line.
Also, I've seen you asking for a combat overhaul. If Vrel's willing, I plan on making that the goal for 0.5. There was... some interesting code I happened upon that made me really, REALLY want to rip out the whole system and start over. Years of hack solutions have lead to years of hack results.
combat definitely needs an overhaul, least being support for more positions and NPCs having their positions accounted for, with what is and isn't possible in a given position
but I can imagine that update taking a good while so I'm not expecting it any soon

Zonie63

Dec 29, 2020
Something I noticed in the new version:

1682477950974.png

In previous versions, there was no school for all of July and August, but now we're stuck in school through July.

Oh well. Not that it really matters that much, but school days can be rather tedious.

joeys88

Oct 10, 2017
Definitely looking forward to that if you do. Always found it weird how the MC is a sex god and you have to turn sensitivity way up at the start to only be slightly better at sex than everyone else. Also some incongruities with male MCs when it comes to fights against animal girls. Where they talk about wanting to have kids with you, orgasm in like 4 turns, and then leave without what they came for.

rezaf

Jul 3, 2017
Something I noticed in the new version:

View attachment 2573951

In previous versions, there was no school for all of July and August, but now we're stuck in school through July.

Oh well. Not that it really matters that much, but school days can be rather tedious.
I feel the school system, if you want to call it that, is in even greater need of overhaul than the combat. In my playthroughs so far, I generally became an A* student first thing. There's various driving forces for this, like the projects / stage play and the gameplay improvements tied to being good at school (shortcuts, combat action efficiency etc).
But it is easy to become good at school, and at that point even going to school becomes godawfully boring. Cause every day there is almost exactly like the one before, and there are far too few events tied to school performance and progression in general. You've seen most of it countless times after your first term and almost all of it after the second.

Some things that could be done would be for the school days to be more varied, i.e. with not exactly the same subjects in the same order every day.
There could be additional subjects like normal sports, housekeeping, religion tieing in to purity, something related to speech (seduction) ... just to name a few.
The player could start more varied (not with an F in everything).
Every lesson could only have a single stance choice, with an option to skip even that, setting a stance for the day. On some days, this could result in the game skipping the school day entirely, describing it as uneventful.
Progression to better marks could be a more rare option, for example at the end of the term, but then with the option to reach every mark, not just the next better one.
And, of course, there could be many more events and possibly some other named students, but that would of course potentially be more work than the things I mentioned above combined.

Anyway, I have to admit that I don't think I ever played much longer than a handful of school terms. At that point, you've likely seen most of what the game has to offer, are super skilled in everything you want to be skilled in and have thus run into the second major flaw the game has in my book - no real endgame / endings.

ANTHONY THOMAS

May 4, 2018
Combat revamp sounds pretty neat; I would love to see that. I also agree with the comments made about the school system. After the first term, I stopped going altogether. The capture story arcs and side gameplay are more interesting than the base game. Still one of the best lewd games I have played in a while, but def see its age.

Reactions: Zonie63
4.50 star(s) 185 Votes