DD2

Feb 10, 2019
Apologies if this is a stupid question, but have you tried booting your Android device? Also, have you tried running something like CCleaner (unless that Clean Master functions similarly...)? I have not used it myself for Android, but on PC it can fix some pesky underlying problems...
yes i booted it, that was the first things i do, didn't solve the issue, maybe my android is broken...

BonsaiWeed

Jul 7, 2018
yes i booted it, that was the first things i do, didn't solve the issue, maybe my android is broken...
Above, thalord seemed to have fixed their similar problem by reseting their Android to factory defaults, obviously not an optimal solution, but if you have exhausted all other options...

Aug 14, 2019
Unless your using a device where the data on it isnt important, I would recommend against factory resetting for now. Give Vrelnir some time to sort out the proper signing of the APK since that could solve this issue of being unable to install new version of the app (Its occurring for me aswell, meaning that I cant properly test the changes ive made to import/export for android).

If you do factory reset, be careful of restoring any apps through anyway backup software, or you may have to factory reset yet again if it installs Degrees of Lewdity for you.

There many be other solutions with a rooted android device, but its not something I can recommend either unless you know what your doing.

Reactions: Vrelnir

Xazz

Jun 14, 2017
I found 2 bugs on mobile version.
1st one When you select the "Show under clothes" option in the store and then buy something that option reverts and you have to select it every time.
2nd bug is that there isn't the option to repair your clothes in the mall's second floor.

Sphere42

Sep 9, 2018
1st one When you select the "Show under clothes" option in the store and then buy something that option reverts and you have to select it every time.
Also present on Ubuntu-Firefox-HTML. I believe this also happens when using the "Return" (i.e. "return clothing to shelf") option.

Aug 14, 2019
2nd bug is that there isn't the option to repair your clothes in the mall's second floor.
The first one is intentional due to the way clothes work, i could have another look into when it running being that its my code, though it probably wont make it into the next update.

Reactions: Xazz
Aug 14, 2019
Just a small update, ive been given a new signed debug apk, and its installed for me without any issue, so anyone who had issues with updating should be able to do so when the new apk is released

Megumin.

Donor
Jan 12, 2018
I'm just here waiting for clothes to be added to the missionary sprite. It's distracting seeing my character completely naked and the rapists are still apparently undressing me... :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: sparrow_rose

Vrelnir

Game Developer
Nov 9, 2018
Found a small bug: you have the museum open times listed as 9:00-6:00, so the museum doesn't open. Tried at various tome just to make sure. I think you meant to list it as 9:00-18:00.
I did indeed mean 9:00 - 18:00. Or 9:00 am - 6:00 pm.
About the android shut down, i uninstall the game and uninstall a older version and the game continues shutting down, I install a app called "clean master" or something that prevents other applications running on the back ground (possibly hogging memory or whatever) and optimizing the android, and the game still shuts down. I trafer the game from the android to a Sim card, still shuts down, so nothing i do prevents the game from shutting down. I guess my android just don't want to play it or it got damage for playing it too much...

Call me paranoid but this behavior start happening after i try to install COCII, it didn't work because the text is so unbelievably small i couldn't read shit. So uninstall the darn COCII and after that: DOL shuts down start happening, specially in long combats, the game just starts lagging and it shuts down. I am now unable to play it anymore without it shutting down constantly T_T

Unless i determinate the cause why now the game shuts down all the time, this is the end for me playing it....too bad, this was a nice and entertaining game to play. thanks for everything. *playing small violin in the back ground*
That's awful to hear. As lollipop scythe mentions, one of the problems plaguing the Android version should be resolved. The next update will require another clean install, but it should do so without trouble, and it should be the last time this particular issue happens. That said, I'm not sure if the problems you're experiencing are caused by the same issue. The symptoms are different.

Google Play Protect has become more aggressive. I've found that installing a new version of DoL works fine, you just get a pop up asking if you trust the developer. However, uninstalling then reinstalling that same version won't work until you manually disable Play Protect. I'm not sure why this is.
With the latest update I am having an issue compiling: View attachment 380932
Tweego updated, and I needed to make a change to preserve compatibility, rendering the game incompatible with old versions. Updating your Tweego should fix the problem.
Thanks for the heads up.

D

Deleted member 7072

Tweego updated, and I needed to make a change to preserve compatibility, rendering the game incompatible with old versions. Updating your Tweego should fix the problem.
Aha! That fixed it, thanks!

So while I'm at it I might as well offer some suggestions. Most of these are things I add in myself, that might make good optional content.

I remove the hallucination requirement for most encounters, as it can be difficult to maintain hallucinations without other detrimental effects. A "disable event hallucination requirement" option, or adding a new drug that inflicts severe hallucinations would be nice (assuming it does not already exist).

Parasites: I make a lot of changes to parasites most of which can be done with find and replace in notepad++. I remove the limit of having a single parasite per body part by changing all
"parasite is 1" to "parasite isnot 0", and
"parasite to 1" to "parasite +=1", then changing the parasite arousal gain to
"set $arousal += (($pass * 5 * $genitalsensitivity + $parasitestat)*$penisparasite)"
and finally
"set $penisgrowthtimer -= (100*$penisparasite)"

The additional arousal gain from $parasitestat is to simulate addiction to the parasite's constant teasing without having to create a new variable. I think the parasite growing larger makes the most sense, but you could flavor it as multiple parasites even though the art does not reflect this. I briefly added an increase to $parasitestat or $penisparasite each time you came in the parasite, but it pretty rapidly became a brutal feedback loop. Giving each $xparasite stat the dual purpose of tracking both the existence and size is a handy way to expand parasite content without much work. A more realistic approach would be to have each parasite acquisition event start the parasite at 1, and have a daily roll based on how many times the parasite has fed to determine the chance it grows. something like <<if $rng + 10 < $penisparasiteorgasms>><<set $penisparasite += 1>><</if>>
Adding in addiction to parasites and tentacles properly would be a lot of work for little gain, so while that is something I add in it probably isn't worth the time for you to do it.

The last thing I add regarding parasites is making tentacles leave a parasite behind when they cum while you are penisdeep in one. Tentacles need to reproduce somehow after all.

Thanks for your work on this excellent game, and I hope you have the time to consider some of these additions!

raska42

Feb 16, 2018
Aha! That fixed it, thanks!

So while I'm at it I might as well offer some suggestions. Most of these are things I add in myself, that might make good optional content.

I remove the hallucination requirement for most encounters, as it can be difficult to maintain hallucinations without other detrimental effects. A "disable event hallucination requirement" option, or adding a new drug that inflicts severe hallucinations would be nice (assuming it does not already exist).

Parasites: I make a lot of changes to parasites most of which can be done with find and replace in notepad++. I remove the limit of having a single parasite per body part by changing all
"parasite is 1" to "parasite isnot 0", and
"parasite to 1" to "parasite +=1", then changing the parasite arousal gain to
"set $arousal += (($pass * 5 * $genitalsensitivity + $parasitestat)*$penisparasite)"
and finally
"set $penisgrowthtimer -= (100*$penisparasite)"

The additional arousal gain from $parasitestat is to simulate addiction to the parasite's constant teasing without having to create a new variable. I think the parasite growing larger makes the most sense, but you could flavor it as multiple parasites even though the art does not reflect this. I briefly added an increase to $parasitestat or $penisparasite each time you came in the parasite, but it pretty rapidly became a brutal feedback loop. Giving each $xparasite stat the dual purpose of tracking both the existence and size is a handy way to expand parasite content without much work. A more realistic approach would be to have each parasite acquisition event start the parasite at 1, and have a daily roll based on how many times the parasite has fed to determine the chance it grows. something like <<if $rng + 10 < $penisparasiteorgasms>><<set $penisparasite += 1>><</if>>
Adding in addiction to parasites and tentacles properly would be a lot of work for little gain, so while that is something I add in it probably isn't worth the time for you to do it.

The last thing I add regarding parasites is making tentacles leave a parasite behind when they cum while you are penisdeep in one. Tentacles need to reproduce somehow after all.

Thanks for your work on this excellent game, and I hope you have the time to consider some of these additions!
Primary change for the coming update (estimated release is Friday) is an overhaul and expansion of the parasite system. Some of this stuff might be included, some might be irrelevant after the changes, can't really say.

As for the tentacle breeding thing, pregnancy is planned content so doubtful (will likely be implemented before the farm is added, and that's one of the later items on Vrenir's 6 item tentative near future to-do list)

DD2

Feb 10, 2019
"Google Play Protect has become more aggressive. I've found that installing a new version of DoL works fine, you just get a pop up asking if you trust the developer. However, uninstalling then reinstalling that same version won't work until you manually disable Play Protect. I'm not sure why this is. " ~Vrelnir

I don't know what you are saying here, i didn't use goggle play to download the game, i download the file to my PC and trafer the file to my android, and run it from there to install it. I did had to disable the thing that prevent something without authentication or whatever to install in android.

ANDROID VERSION: i successfully prevent the game from shutting down by disabling ALL images. now the game doesn't shut down or get lag. But it's like playing blind ...guess this is better than nothing.

Maybe my android just can't handle this game anymore with all the images that displays?

Laxard

Sep 5, 2018
Is there an option to stop this recent feature for menu on android version reacting on flicks? It's a bit annoying for me.

I don't know what you are saying here, i didn't use goggle play to download the game
That don't matter if you have Android, since majority of them have Google Protect anyway and bunch of other Google Services installed. Only some of Chinese ones shouldn't and even that because of trade war and shit like this.

Megumin.

Donor
Jan 12, 2018
Primary change for the coming update (estimated release is Friday) is an overhaul and expansion of the parasite system. Some of this stuff might be included, some might be irrelevant after the changes, can't really say.

As for the tentacle breeding thing, pregnancy is planned content so doubtful (will likely be implemented before the farm is added, and that's one of the later items on Vrenir's 6 item tentative near future to-do list)
Any idea of what's supposed to change with the parasites? I kinda already liked the idea of the constant arousal they give.. I hope it's not something TOO crazy that would make the game go in wierd places.

Reactions: DD2

K9

May 28, 2017
Vrelnir When you fight Whitney in school, your Rape fame goes up even if you win, instead of your Fight fame. Is it working as intended? It's annoying.

Also during foursomes and gangbangs you can't pull away from a penis in your face even if they let you do it, it justs stays in your face no matter how many times you try. It makes grabbing it between your boobs impossible.

Reactions: Megumin. and DD2
4.50 star(s) 170 Votes