sksk

Jan 2, 2018
Damn this game is much better than I expected, hope this game developes at a reasonable pace!

Klolita

Jul 23, 2017
Can you take control during rape encounters? and is there any traits that make the pc into them?

May 26, 2018
Hi folks got a question for you, How do I compile the Degree of lewdity World expansion mod to an apk ^^; Its still related to the game and I've also attached the github link below, and any help would be greatly appreciated.

Building to APK is a long and complicated process. The current system requires a knowledge of Docker and some Android SDK basics. You're honestly just better off playing it on . You'll find world expansion closer to the end of the list of hosted mods.

Samuel Hidayat

Formerly 'Samu Al Hydit'
May 16, 2019
you can't be the assilant and you will never be the assilant, such is the premise of the game
there are select few consensual encounters where player has full control but that's it
Since encounter mechanics are going to be revamped, it would be cool if we have more dominant options during consensual sex. They really need to add dominant sprites too since it's jarring to see MC mocking his partner while his poses are meek as fuck.

quanggg

Jan 26, 2022
you could just open up the game's img/sex/(position)/shadow folder and replace the shadows with custom art. I'm kinda surprised there's no mods for such a thing.

There's even floating body parts in those folders, so you could do like I did if you have no artistic talent and frankenstein the pieces together into a serviceable loop:
i wish can do more with, but my art is a piece of shit th

Karkhel

May 15, 2017
you could just open up the game's img/sex/(position)/shadow folder and replace the shadows with custom art. I'm kinda surprised there's no mods for such a thing.

There's even floating body parts in those folders, so you could do like I did if you have no artistic talent and frankenstein the pieces together into a serviceable loop:
Since beasts (or some of them at least) have actual art accompanied I will assume human ver are just a matter of time.

Zerorox

Dec 5, 2021
the woman shadow still bald :)))
Ahah, I don't think it's even worth to mention this "problem" :ROFLMAO:
Shadows are remain shadows to give some freedom to players fantasies, it's text game with basic visuals, and it'll remain the same at least for quite long term, maybe forever (and perhaps some women are really bald)
Edit: shadows are dark so... We can always make all npc's "dark skinned male"... So if you're into bald black men it's a Double Win for roleplay and immersion :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: darkcrow

raithark

Dec 26, 2019
Is there a way of having multiple beasts at the same time that arent beastboy/girl?

I mean at the same time, not in a row (one after another)

ladguru

Oct 18, 2018
Is there a way of having multiple beasts at the same time that arent beastboy/girl?

I mean at the same time, not in a row (one after another)
Hmm:unsure:? No, I think there is no such scene.

I guess that's a safeguard against an exploding number of combinations, both for the text and the graphics.

Reactions: raithark
4.50 star(s) 177 Votes