Fruzsina

Feb 9, 2018
Honestly, i tought it will be like. "If i need to do something important, such like the science fair, it will be noted" Looking at the picture, looking at the version we have, i remain speachless. Not sure if you guys noticed, but it's not just an event counter, but we also stick notes to it. That could leads tonns of fun, if it will add these notes based on our stats... Mindblown...

Enigma61

Aug 10, 2017
I have ragequit the game several times, because I keep getting into impossible situations while trying to stay pure. Still, I can't stay away, this game's attention to certain details is really appealing. I wish there were more options in combat to escape, hide or use (makeshift) weapons to preserve our virtue. You know, fight smart, not hard (pun intended), since we obviously cannot become heavyweight boxing champions. I also like the detailed fetish options, although I also wish I could get rid of that f***** Bailey (still, nerfed their combat stats, so I can at least easily kick the s*** out of them every Sunday).

Cumknuckles

Oct 10, 2018
Honestly, i tought it will be like. "If i need to do something important, such like the science fair, it will be noted" Looking at the picture, looking at the version we have, i remain speachless. Not sure if you guys noticed, but it's not just an event counter, but we also stick notes to it. That could leads tonns of fun, if it will add these notes based on our stats... Mindblown...
Just to clarify the comments are something you can write yourself at the end of events that might warrant one(or after the fact at your bedroom) but you do get provided with a randomly picked default comment that you can either add as is or edit to be better. DoLDiaryCommentPrompt1.png
I also thought about making you just choose from a bunch of options but adding enough options for each event to make that be interesting seemed like too much work, though I did make it work in case someday most events have more than just "That was awful/interesting/exciting/nice" as options.
DoLDiaryCommentPrompt2.png

KekKoo

Apr 4, 2018
Just to clarify the comments are something you can write yourself at the end of events that might warrant one(or after the fact at your bedroom) but you do get provided with a randomly picked default comment that you can either add as is or edit to be better. View attachment 278004
I also thought about making you just choose from a bunch of options but adding enough options for each event to make that be interesting seemed like too much work, though I did make it work in case someday most events have more than just "That was awful/interesting/exciting/nice" as options.
View attachment 278007
Is this usable as of now? Or is it still a heavy work in progress? (Probably the latter, going off of what you've said.)

Cumknuckles

Oct 10, 2018
Is this usable as of now? Or is it still a heavy work in progress? (Probably the latter, going off of what you've said.)
Should mostly be usable, main thing left to do is make all events actually have a diary entry they can add(I've listed all the locations that do have them in the merge request). Other than that I think I just need to make editing the diary in your bedroom work in a different way and maybe update the game to the latest version and figure out a way to do that in a way that git actually understands(or I could just leave it as is and let @Vrelnir deal with any conflicts it might have).

Fruzsina

Feb 9, 2018
@Cumknuckles Fair enough, i would just end up dead, if you would say it would be like that. Still, having a diary like that, even if we're update the comments manually, seems like a good journey to read back every now and then. Loads of RP with one little feature, i love it already.

Koburo

May 30, 2017
I really wish you could become some kind of a vigilante in this game.

I want to go full Persona 5, with a classy mask and cloak infiltrating places and collecting evidence and info to blackmail whoever fucks with you and leaving calling cards around town.

THEY'LL NEVAH SEE IT COMIN'!

Arkus86

Jun 3, 2018
Should mostly be usable, main thing left to do is make all events actually have a diary entry they can add(I've listed all the locations that do have them in the merge request). Other than that I think I just need to make editing the diary in your bedroom work in a different way and maybe update the game to the latest version and figure out a way to do that in a way that git actually understands(or I could just leave it as is and let @Vrelnir deal with any conflicts it might have).
The diary seems like a great idea, but I feel having it write every event is excessive, as it would qickly clutter the diary with meaningless lines. Changing clothes in particular.

BrokenRose

Jan 21, 2018
I seem to be unable to have the Android version to go into landscape orientation. Is there a way to do that, or just change the orientation in general?

KekKoo

Apr 4, 2018
The diary seems like a great idea, but I feel having it write every event is excessive, as it would qickly clutter the diary with meaningless lines. Changing clothes in particular.
Well, at least in the first image, you could seemingly just continue without doing it? But regardless, personally, I don't mind it all. :unsure:

Reactions: CrazyZach

Cumknuckles

Oct 10, 2018
Each entry has an importance level indicated by colour so that less important events can be filtered out if necessary. For example the 1st image has entries with importance level 0 filtered out(they're mostly for just being at a location).

Reactions: KekKoo

DD2

Feb 10, 2019
I have ragequit the game several times, because I keep getting into impossible situations while trying to stay pure. Still, I can't stay away, this game's attention to certain details is really appealing. I wish there were more options in combat to escape, hide or use (makeshift) weapons to preserve our virtue. You know, fight smart, not hard (pun intended), since we obviously cannot become heavyweight boxing champions. I also like the detailed fetish options, although I also wish I could get rid of that f***** Bailey (still, nerfed their combat stats, so I can at least easily kick the s*** out of them every Sunday).
It was challenging but not impossible to me, all you need to do is disable swarms, and maybe tentacle rape. I manage to stay pure and i am at day 60 something, with a tiny MC with no chastity belt as i hate those things, and even start with as beautiful; love the challenge.

first of all: save often!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Enigma61

Vrelnir

Game Developer
Nov 9, 2018
Hmmm, speaking of pregnancy, especially animal ones first. The first way i can see it would work, the wolf den. Since it's a solid spot, that would have chanse for both male and female orphan. As for human pregnancy, it would be harder. Yet i could suggest three thing, four to be honest. First, since we are orphan, our children could live with us. Secound, To not to get cramped with our children in one room, the hallway should have an extra option to visit our children. Third, one way or the other, we should have a few ways to interract with our babies. And bonus: it should be selectable, and/or should have some kind of contraception. Sweet up the cake, for tentacle pregnancy, there should be a bit of change. Since pregnancy is not painless in general, what if we make a minigame with the tentacles? Reaching pain to the top, could lead to a new pregnancy?
Thanks for the ideas. I agree that the wolf den is a natural spot for animal pregnancy.
Oh, was hoping it wasn't related to skullduggery. Speaking of, could you please add pepper spray capacity to the cheat menu?
Yep, it's on the to-do list.
On the other end, if you get Eden's love to max and they trust you to leave on your own, perhaps they can rescue you from rape wolf cave.
That would make sense. I've got several plans for Eden and the wolf cave that I hope will make life in the forest feel more dynamic. I'm focused on other areas at the moment though.
I actually just kind of got a small weird idea, it's very small and simple, but could there be an option to just brush your teeth in the bathroom instead of taking an entire bath? Because often, I want to stop by the bathroom to get rid of the semen in my character's mouth, but an entire 30 minute bath just to get the semen out of there feels just a pinch excessive when there could also be maybe just a simple 5 minute teeth brush? Very small and simple but, how about it?
I like it.
Could MC make photos without face like those? flickr.com/photos/yuria
Yes. I want to add masks too, which will protect your identity.
Trauma then? wish it regain CONTROL, this is the worst stat to fix in the game after you have done everything and nothing "seems to lift the cloud above you"

Thanks for your answer!
Control is difficult to maintain at high promiscuiyt/exhibitionism. To an extent this is by design, but it will be easier once level 6 actions exist.

Low control isn't the worst thing if your trauma isn't too high.
Thanks. I knew about the parasites but not about the purity. Is that new or did I just miss it?
It's fairly old, but the larger your breasts the lower the purity needed to have any impact, so it's easy to miss. Particularly as purity isn't easy to decrease.
@Vrelnir
Great game for what it is. I'm mostly a fan of vanilla myself, so this should be the opposite of my cup of tea, but I ended up enjoying it a lot more than I expected. Kind of brutal, in the psychological kind of way. Couldn't help but get an overall 'London L*li Darkest Dungeon' vibe.

After playing for a whole week, I think I experienced 'everything' it has to offer for now, and I have a whole list of suggestions/ideas for features that I felt were missing. These aren't things like 'more X content' but concrete mechanics I feel like could improve the game. Be advised, long post incoming.

Clothing icons (similar to location icons). Dressing and undressing is tedious. Icons could help me locate what clothes I want to wear immediately.​

Let me wear some kind of hoodie and/or face mask as obscuring clothing to lower my allure drastically. If you want to go thieving at night right now, you are almost guaranteed to get instaraped every time you change a street as soon as your beauty is relatively high. JUST COVER YOUR FACE DUM DUM.​

Don't let me buy alcohol before acquiring the Fake ID.

Drinking alcohol should offer some benefits like -Stress and -Trauma. Or even an outright buff that lowers their gains altogether as long as you're drunk, since you become more numb to the world.​

After getting the Fake ID let me buy alcohol at the Cafe, Club, and Pub.

After getting the Fake ID let me buy medication to manage Stress/Trauma/Awareness. Either at the hospital or some new Apothecary location (which could also net you the aforementioned face mask).​

More Control options for high Characteristic levels. Once you hit level 6 Promiscuity/Exhibitionism/Deviancy, raising Control becomes outright impossible. I don't think it's a balanced idea to make level 5 actions completely ineffective - hitting 6 should just lower the effectiveness (as in, give less Control than when you were on level 5).​
Let me rape people. That's right, turn the tide a little. Enforcing non-consensual actions yourself is a smart and simple way of adding Promiscuity 6 actions. It would work similarly to how Skullduggery marks work at the moment, except you'd fish for victims. Because who doesn't want to play as a carnivore l*li luring people into alleyways to violate them and steal their money?​

Unlock actions with high sexual skills. Something like 'Deepthroat' for high oral comes to mind. This could be one of the Promiscuity 6 mechanics too.​
As a wolf girl/boy let me growl at dog encounters to scare them away. Transformation content seems pretty lackluster at the moment, but this is one of the things that I felt was missing the most.​
Add more functionality to the Temple. So far it's almost solely just to install your chastity belt. I felt like it was supposed to be a main tool for pure characters, but there's pretty much nothing there... It could use some specific -Stress/ -Trauma actions like praying (small +Purity), meditating, or even flagellating (for when masochism gets introduced). These would all be limited to once per day and eat some time naturally, for balance reasons. Of course, all these actions should work differently depending on your (Fallen) Angel or Succubus transformation.​
NERF TENTACLES. Impossible to escape and very annoying to deal with in the Forest. I end up spamming 1 to just get it over with and Control/Stress and Trauma take a nosedive.​
Nerf forest clothing degradation. A single trip to the forest almost guarantees coming out naked. I think it's because the 'You move through a thicket.' event damages all clothing at once, and it's too frequent to avoid it.​
Thank you for kind words and feedback. I'm glad you've enjoyed it.

An expansion for the temple is planned. As is deepthroating. I agree that tentacles and transformations need work.

Being able to rape people is one of the most-requested features. However, the combat system was built with the assumption that the PC would always be on the defensive, making it a difficult thing to incorporate. It's in the maybe pile for the distant future, as I agree it would add a lot to the game. I want to incorporate more opportunities for the PC to show their defiant side sooner, but it'll likely occur outside combat.
@onymous I second that! really good recommendations indeed! and if i could add:

-Love cloth icon, though if its implemented make them separate enough to not be clicking forever in a android screen. OR probably make a hybrid sistem, cloth and then name in same line and the other in the line below so they be one over the other for easy clicking.

-love the mask, or Stealth close to hide allure wile thieving at night and not get instarape at every street corner.

-Alcohol should have a nerf gain to all stats as you are numb.

-CONTROL for hi states is a must! the game seems to get really annoying after anything that happens to you, a simple "let them cup a feel" makes you a scary mouse , it totally has no sense you become terrorize by just everything once you become a sex god.

-Make the MC a rapist after entering Level 6, turn the tide and become a wanted criminal as results if you think things will be easier now. adding a "Fuck you!" vocal command or option* (together with NEXT*) in combat can be enough to turn the tide? so victim becomes the victimize in a rape scene or if you are turned down when someone don't fall for your seduce

-nice to have added effects and skill at lvl 6, deep throat, 2holes (get two penis in one hole) , hard-bone (to make them reach orgasm faster and end the fight sooner) Inch gain to make your penis bigger and more noticeable under your shorts increasing allure as a side effect, are only some of my suggestions.

-I may add to the wolf pack that once you become part of the pack, wolf shouldn't rape you in the Forrest as you are one of them.

-Temple should give benifit to the ones in the pure path indeed and are angels.

-Actually i ban tentacles from my game. they should be fun not annoying.

-NO complains about the forest being a blender for cloth, specially if you have hi exhibitionism, i only will like that in town you can go nude isntead of hiding behind cars or boxes with hi exhibitionism, because makes no sense really.
Thank you too!
Is there a way to access the save files on android to transfer them to the windows version and vice-versa?
There isn't as far as I know. The file system on Android works very differently.
Nope! but you can use the cheat menu to emulate your progress to a new game in windows? i know is not the same but technically you wont be cheating. the only thing is you will start in day 1

by the way, i think will be a good idea to remove the 2018 and only say ist Octuber 13 (no year) it's been XX days since you start. no need to put the year as will outdated the game forever.

@Fruzsina ah... I assume all the wolf where from the same pack as they all live in the same forest. Guess to not make thing over complicated maybe make enemy wolf a different color like blue, brown or orange? and all grey wolf your fursuiters friends?
Removing the year makes sense, as I don't think it really adds anything.
I seem to be unable to have the Android version to go into landscape orientation. Is there a way to do that, or just change the orientation in general?
Not at the moment, but it's something I want to look into.

LTD

Jul 30, 2017
An idea re the masks and hoodies thing: I'm not sure how this would work into your plans, esepcially once it comes to the clothing rework you mentioned, but what if these items didn't just conceal your identity but also had other properties?

For example, the hoodie could help conceal your identity and reduce the chance of late nice molestations. A bandana mask could offer a small and cheap way to add to that concealment. Later, maybe you could get a 'burglar catsuit' or something similar that even offers bonuses to skullduggery, and while it's sneaky (great reduction in street encounters) if you are seen or caught in the burglary, it increases the likelihood of a rape-y outcome. Something like that, anyways, just as a concept.

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
How do you unlock the Confide option with Robin? Wiki says something about an event with Baily if you confide in robin with low Love?

For suggestions, new positions are a must, laying-on-back is probably the one with the broadest use, since it can serve as missionary and the male position for cowgirl.
Also, some way to initiate sex with Kylar or Whitney would be nice. Waiting for them to come to you can be annoying.

Speaking of Kylar, the fact that she has a knife makes the MC's pepper-spray look kind of silly.
I get that her carrying a blade around is meant to signify that she's kind of crazy, and stabbing people to death in the street isn't really where you want this game to go, but... in a setting like this where just walking outside is liable to end with someone trying to rape you, the school is filled with wild dogs and your orphanage caretaker keeps trying to sell you to slavers, carrying a weapon seems only sensible, and knives are a lot easier to acquire and a lot more useful than pepper-spray.

Actually, I like the fact that the setting seems universal in this game. Lots of games like this, it's only the MC who has to deal with whatever shit is going on, but Robin is being extorted just like you, and Whitley can be kidnapped by slavers at one point.
You can even lead a pack of wolves to attack people.
Since Kylar is clearly a low-status character at school, it makes sense for her to be kind of mentally fucked up, and to arm herself. She probably had to deal with someone just like Whitley, and decided not to put up with that shit anymore.

It really feels like the setting is just dangerous overall, not just for you.
Of course, the fact that lots of other characters victimise people themselves and the ability to do that yourself isn't in the game yet, means that you don't get as much of this feeling as I think you probably should.

If you could lure Whitney to the wolves, or set the hunting pack on the group of kids who go to the lake after school, or do half of the things that Whitney does to you, then the world would probably feel more dangerous overall.

Reactions: DrunkMonkGar

Eurasia

Apr 14, 2018
I dont normally write stuff but this is the game that has me keep coming back and i want to give some feedback to the developer. The content is very rich for a text game and i absolutely love the sprites. This game gives it an edge up over CoC and TiTs for me as it also has sprites too show what is happening. It's also why i dont like CoC and TiTs as much as it is only text. Personally i would love it there were more "animated" parts to the game but that doesnt mean the game is bad. I mean when i actually think about what to do in the game while i'm working and such that means the game is sticking in my mind. So good kudos to you developer and keep up the good work. Going to keep my eye on this as i have been playing it for the last few days and proberly wil.

DD2

Feb 10, 2019
@iamnuff I have Kyla as a body guard in English class XD wish she defend me of molestation outside English class as well. now students pray my MC on the hallways, spending 5 minutes losing them is a pain, MC now is officially a delinquent for arriving late to classes.

4.50 star(s) 170 Votes