• Search is back up, but the index is being rebuilt, there may still be some minor problems until this is complete.

AndonTheBest

Dec 16, 2021
so where do you get either small or flat? i've already tried at the adult shop and temple
It's part of Whitney's Bullying Storyline, if you have Forced Crossdressing Enabled, at some point, they'll put a cage on you, the smaller the peen, the smaller the cage.

If you're too lazy for all of that, but have any ability to read/edit code, you can set both cages to be buyable in shops, they won't appear under any specific category though, and the game will throw up a small (harmless?) error when you buy a cage, but it works just fine otherwise.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Finally some God Given Weapons! (lol)...
Now how long útill the PC becomes a Magical girl/boy i mean Nun/monk, and starts screaming Deus Vult?
Except I've no idea how to use them at all since there's still the punch option or spray. :KEK:
We use these to smack tentacools or anything eldritch.

On nights with a bloodmoon, if you wander the streets, there's a chance a monster shows up and will try to kidnap you.
If you go into the sewers, you'll likely run across Morgan who will try to kidnap you.
While not quite the same as kidnapping, if your stress and trauma max out, you'll be committed in a mental institution. Similarly, committing enough crime and getting caught leads to you being sent to prison.
This doesn't need to be in a blood moon to trigger.
This triggers every night, it's just a bit rare.

Morgan only hunts you when you go down the lower sewers.
And getting into the Asylum only needs trauma, stress isn't needed.

Side note:
What horns?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

joeys88

Oct 10, 2017
Do you mean Manhole location in the city?
Yeah if you go down the manhole you'll end up in the sewers, there is a ladder that leads even further down which is where morgan is. You can also get washed away in the sewer system(More common if its raining) and that'll bring you to morgan as well.

Reactions: Anderus1984

Anderus1984

Jan 3, 2021
Yeah if you go down the manhole you'll end up in the sewers, there is a ladder that leads even further down which is where morgan is. You can also get washed away in the sewer system(More common if its raining) and that'll bring you to morgan as well.
Hmm, Ive visited manhole, but didnt see any way to go further down, like there is only option to go the sewers of one of the district sewer

Furmilk

Nov 27, 2019
Anyone have tips on impregnating the black wolf? She doesn't even last long enough for me to cum insider her, and I can't seem to find the criteria to reliably trigger the mating scene anyway. I hoped by becoming the pack leader I could make the scene happen myself, but not only was I not able to, I feel like the scene happens even less now!

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
Anyone have tips on impregnating the black wolf? She doesn't even last long enough for me to cum insider her, and I can't seem to find the criteria to reliably trigger the mating scene anyway. I hoped by becoming the pack leader I could make the scene happen myself, but not only was I not able to, I feel like the scene happens even less now!
One way would be not becoming pack leader. As odd as it is, as currently formatted, becoming Alpha takes her out of the romance interest and makes her a side one that has less and less interaction.

Another is being skilled enough to edge her while having sex. Also being super sensative helps too.

Fizel

Feb 10, 2018
Escape his bonds before you get the Stockholm content, I'd think. And then let him capture you again. :V
Thanks I'll try that. I couldn't figure out if it was before the trait or not, but I forgot to keep a save from before getting captured but with him hunting me until this version. So I could never test it cause I have shit luck and it's always the Wolf hunting me when I go into the woods.
Edit: Did not work. He just spanked me. Will try to be more defiant when I try again.
Edit 2: Nope. Being defiant didn't work. OMG why the fuck is this so hard.

Last edited:
Aug 22, 2021
I was able to do it as alpha/stockholmed, but it did take some time. Check in your settings that you have the chances set as high as possible without losing achievements (assuming you care), then be in the wolf lair and strip off most everything, and sleep for one hour repeatedly. Each time (appears to) role a chance that the black wolf will be distressed, at which time you can comfort them, take them in hand, then immediately let go. That usually gives you a one turn window to pick mount/be mounted if you are deviant enough.

If the rng doesn't work out after a full day, you can also reload, then reset it for a fresh set of roles by exiting then re-entering the cave or washing in the stream (something that spends time usually does the trick). Rinse and repeat until you get lucky, then save there and try a similar strategy in the scene to re-roll the pregnancy check.

If you try to keep your arousal around 3/4 of the way full, that should let you time things out nicely.

-edit: I am a dingbat and quoted the wrong post :FacePalm:

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 185 Votes