Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Sadly this might be a scripted loss event, or potentially too difficult to win normally.
If you have English/seduction skills you might wanna try targeting the henchmen with words.

But as it is i haven't got the skills to do or test this yet, but basically physical force seems impossible in this event which i find quite poor.
One thing for sure though is that they will never f- the MC for some reason.

ladguru

Oct 18, 2018
If you can deal enough damage you can just do what I always do.
Target a random henchman and aplogozie to Bailey, keep beating the henchmen while pleading to Bailey until it's just Bailey left.
If you have a spray, go for it then apologize to reset their rage 'coz logic...

Then switch it up to Demand / all defiant choices.
If you've masochism / sadism, that should make it even easier, if a micro-lady can do it then any other body type can too.
This does not work any longer if you have taken Robin's debt.
You have to pay now, at least every few weeks. Otherwise you can never return to the orphanage.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
This does not work any longer if you have taken Robin's debt.
You have to pay now, at least every few weeks. Otherwise you can never return to the orphanage.
That save has Robin's debt hence, the 200$ instead of 100$

RayBar

May 12, 2020
Try prioritizing english subject for the apologize thing and if you still haven't built enough sadism / masochism then it's the good ol' spray for them.

Or if you don't wanna return to the orphanage you can always visit the wolves / Eden in the forest.
Your hands are pinned so you can't spray them,I too think its scripted and you cannot dmg,cause otherwise my PC has normal build with max physique/willpower/athleticism/english and 1000 in both sado/maso plus the hedonist trait and have previously won 5v1 without the use of spray and the only way you can top this in terms of dmg is by starting with Large build:whistle:.Only 1 time I let this event fully play out and the results were-Bailey gave robin 40 in trauma and warned me if I fail to pay next time they will make Robin pay,so I noped out and reloaded the save and gave her the money.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Your hands are pinned so you can't spray them,I too think its scripted and you cannot dmg,cause otherwise my PC has normal build with max physique/willpower/athleticism/english and 1000 in both sado/maso plus the hedonist trait and have previously won 5v1 without the use of spray and the only way you can top this in terms of dmg is by starting with Large build:whistle:.Only 1 time I let this event fully play out and the results were-Bailey gave robin 40 in trauma and warned me if I fail to pay next time they will make Robin pay,so I noped out and reloaded the save and gave her the money.
Weird, I haven't seen this 5v1 thing even in my main save.
They're always around 3 - 4 members.

Oct 6, 2019
Bat TF incoming.
You should acquire the transformation by picking up an enormous black bomb at the orphanage and running with it all the way to the docks (dodging rapists the whole time, of course) before tossing it into the ocean. The abilities inherent to the transformation would include a utility belt in which you can keep things like Bat Dolphin Repellant spray, and you also get the ability to dance the Batusi.

• Haha
Reactions: Torsang and kcj300

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Have they stated on what's their plans with the "Corruption" stat?
Nothing on the Wiki yet on the topic
Corruption is usually at ear slimes trynna control your actions, the higher it is the harder it is to resist.

Oct 6, 2019
I've been working on a continuation for not-so-premium mod that aims to improve the graphical part of the game. Since this nsp is kinda dead I just decide import some stuff and make a new open source mod.
Why not inquire about joining the development team?

fruitsalad15

Jul 24, 2022
Are there any plans for more exhibitionism or public nudity stuff? I enjoy the scenes in the locker room and stuff with Whitney or being able to hide naked, but even with a exhibitionism level of 6 all I can really do is hide and get raped.

Just a suggestion but maybe if the player has a low school status or high herm status, they could have their clothes stolen and be forced to walk around naked, similar to Whitney's events. Or maybe if you're not in class in time, teachers would go looking for you, and if you're naked for some reason you'd be forced to attend class like that? Not sure if that would work with the in universe lore though. Mostly they just give you a uniform if you aren't wearing one.

animal idiot

Jul 6, 2018
I'm hoping I can become a vampire in the future. Cause this update confirms something I always suspected would exist in this world, and god do I love vampires. Kylar's parents don't seem like normal vampires, though. Something you can kind of confirm. Seems like they're being punished.... I wonder if you'll have the opportunity to become a vampire through the temple in the future? Since it seems like that might be their base...
Oh yeah, a vampire transformation would be really cool. Being in direct sunlight causing you pain/trauma/stress, but being able to fly and drinking blood. Maybe blood sucking could be used as both a sexual and combat option, since supposedly drinking blood causes pleasure to the person sucking blood.

Reactions: sparrow_rose

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Some basic tip for you guys who want to try tiny body + defiant is training sadism stat easily.
By breaking into the school at night in Day 1 with high arousal and spam the bathroom because the Cat encounter doesn't hit you if you're wearing clothes, it will instead prioritize breaking your clothes~~~

And a bonus:
ALWAYS drink til' you're wasted in Bailey's rent hours, being drunk numbs the pain they give you, combine that with masochism and you're a tank fighting groups easily.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: kcj300

b00marrows

Aug 15, 2017
One thing for sure though is that they will never f- the MC for some reason.
Yes, further emphasizing my thought on the scripted failure.

Some basic tip for you guys who want to try tiny body + defiant is training sadism stat easily.
Interesting.
Reading the code shows sadism improves damage output of defiant actions. A flat damage increase i think.
But i cant really figure a decent way to improve it. I have tried but had bad luck of unwillingly finishing too early from a touch or something, while also im unsure the stat increases properly ... like i improved masochism level to 1 by accident while having nearly no sadism. I fight out of every unwanted encounter so logically that makes no sense.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Yes, further emphasizing my thought on the scripted failure.

Interesting.
Reading the code shows sadism improves damage output of defiant actions. A flat damage increase i think.
But i cant really figure a decent way to improve it. I have tried but had bad luck of unwillingly finishing too early from a touch or something, while also im unsure the stat increases properly ... like i improved masochism level to 1 by accident while having nearly no sadism. I fight out of every unwanted encounter so logically that makes no sense.
I think I already included a mini guide in the comment in how to increase it.
The strat works even if you're on a late save.

Sadism does increase damage, it's broken as heck if you're on large body type with max physique + heels.
If you can manage to suck on one of the mob's breast (genital for more damage) while the other parts are targetting others, you can take out TWO at one turn after biting one then just beating the sh- out of the other.

Oct 6, 2019
And a bonus:
ALWAYS drink til' you're wasted in Bailey's rent hours, being drunk numbs the pain they give you, combine that with masochism and you're a tank fighting groups easily.
Whoa! I didn't know that Drunken Master was a viable fighting style in this game.

RayBar

May 12, 2020
By breaking into the school at night in Day 1 with high arousal and spam the bathroom because the Cat encounter doesn't hit you if you're wearing clothes, it will instead prioritize breaking your clothes~~~

And a bonus:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Another way(the one I used) to grind sadism is-Have decent enough Exhibitionism and Go to park at night(Around 9pm),Enter your gender appropriate bathroom and spam masturbate until the arousal bar fills sufficiently(till"you feel horny" or a "heat rises within you"),Then enter the opposite restroom and A fight should ensue,beat the fuck out of him/her at high arousal-Rinse and Repeat. You will lose a lot of Control with this method but some of it can be gained back by winning the fight.

Also,the method helps in partially increasing other stats like-Molestation/No. of time you orgasm/Maso etc

Last edited:

RayBar

May 12, 2020
For Maso grind, a good method is engage in Gangbang or Three-somes,my preferred method:

Go to school and enter you gender opposite washroom-with decent enough Promiscuity(lvl2) you should get an option to Seduce them(leading to a consensual encounter)-Choose bratty or defiant option to anger them-Rinse and repeat-you can do it multiple time while also taking brakes-At the start of school before Science class/During Recess/By skipping Pool classes/After finishing Pool classes....etc.

Wear skullduggery mask if you want to avoid gaining fame in Negative stats like Sex FAME etc or if you want to rob them during encounter to lvl up skullduggery , To prevent them from removing your skullduggery mask during encounter use the ASK function and select "to leave your mask on"(they can still try even after saying this so make saves in middle).Their is a high possibility that they will try to choke you which also helps in getting the Asphyxiophilia trait(oragsm 35 times while being choked).

You can also try entering the opposite gender changing room naked just before Pool classes which will start a consensual Gangbang but it is much harder to control them(like most likely they will take off you skullduggery mask before you can even ask them to not to) Also it requires a high lvl in both Exhibition and Promiscuity to start the gang bang and it will also net you Delinquency.. So in my opinion Washroom method is much more stable and manageable while also less demanding in stats.(y)

RayBar

May 12, 2020
Park is a Grind haven, For grinding exhibition -Go to park at night-Enter gender appropriate restroom-Strip to your Exhibition lvl or to the lvl which allows you to sneak out of restroom-Gain your point in exhibition-Then enter back inside the restroom-Rinse and Repeat, if it reaches the point where is says"You need to do something more extreme" remove another layer of cloth and Rinse and repeat.This also adds nothing to time so you can do it as much as you want.

4.50 star(s) 176 Votes