Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Degrees of Lewdity 0.4.7.2 is up on my blog. It's a smaller update this time, but I'd like to get into the habit of releasing something monthly. The great hawk pregnancy update is nearing completion.

Enjoy!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
ALL HAIL!!!

New event for Robin at the docks?

PC: Yo, Robin.
Robin: PC!!! You here to save me?
PC: Nah, I'm here to see you off, goodbye~~~
Robin: ...

Vrelnir

Game Developer
Nov 9, 2018
No problem RayBar.
Thanks King:PogChamp:,will this update be followed by other small updates in the coming week,like you usually do? Asking because this one came a bit early.:coffee:
Most likely, but not necessarily. Playing it by ear.

• Red Heart
Reactions: RayBar

RayBar

May 12, 2020
No problem RayBar.

Most likely, but not necessarily. Playing it by ear.
A lil bug I noticed, The school toilet seduce option is no longer available to me...
When PC enters opposite sex toilet,3 ppl would approach him and we can either Apologize/Flirt/Seduce but now only apologize option is available :oops:

1714533529112.png
1714533593830.png

Also,is there another way to level up Housekeeping other than church quarters now?

Cliff_Edge

Jul 26, 2021
Weird bug with the Short School Skirt: variation no.1 seems to grant 100 less allure than variations 0 and 2. Not sure if this is intentional or not.

Suggestion: The normal and foreign School Swimsuits should have the covered tag, at least for the upper half, just like the Turtleneck and Skimpy Leotards.

New clothing suggestion: spats (a.k.a. bike shorts/safety shorts). Under bottom, largely similar to the extant Cycle Shorts bottom, except it can be worn under a skirt. Tag suggestions: athletic + dance + covered + constricting.

dezil

Apr 25, 2020
Degrees of Lewdity 0.4.7.2 is up on my blog. It's a smaller update this time, but I'd like to get into the habit of releasing something monthly. The great hawk pregnancy update is nearing completion.

Enjoy!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That is, the pregnancy from the great hawk will be at 0.4.7.2 or later? and can you tell me how to install custom contact lenses?

Apr 19, 2020
Is there a way to get rid of Guilty Masochist? I get it in every playthrough and it makes your character a cum machine. It's annoying to know she's into every assault, but the game makes her like it.

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
Is there a way to get rid of Guilty Masochist? I get it in every playthrough and it makes your character a cum machine. It's annoying to know she's into every assault, but the game makes her like it.
Don't get beaten up for a while, it will decay.
Also,is there another way to level up Housekeeping other than church quarters now?
Odd jobs at the houses (Domus, Danube has a minimal housekeeping req) and chalets near the beach

RayBar

May 12, 2020
Don't get beaten up for a while, it will decay.

Odd jobs at the houses (Domus, Danube has a minimal housekeeping req) and chalets near the beach
Those are only viable till 'C',after that the only reliable way to increase HK stat I have found is temple quarters

RayBar

May 12, 2020
It also increases pain resistance tho,being a cum machine is better than not being able to act because of pain methinks...Also helps with various events that require higher pain thresholds.

Sissycuck111

May 8, 2023
I've been playing this for awhile now and I'm still as lost as ever. There's so many routes it's hard to figure out what to do. I'm not saying this is bad I'm just saying I always find myself just being a whore at the brothel.

cctt22

Oct 7, 2022
I've been playing this for awhile now and I'm still as lost as ever. There's so many routes it's hard to figure out what to do. I'm not saying this is bad I'm just saying I always find myself just being a whore at the brothel.
im having a problem of choosing what "playthrough" i should do next, last time i did some school nerd stuff cant remember. I need some ideas

4.50 star(s) 173 Votes