Sissycuck111

May 8, 2023
im having a problem of choosing what "playthrough" i should do next, last time i did some school nerd stuff cant remember. I need some ideas
I would very much like to share ideas....if I had any. I think I'll give thr farm stuff a go. Atleast we can get a house out of it.

balitz Method

Jan 30, 2018
Yeah, that's probably true. Though, it might be possible to temporarily get rid of her or something, similar to how you can frame Leighton or Whitney.
I doubt it if only because Bailey is clearly one of if not the most powerful person in town. There's really no way to sensibly 'defeat' them.

buggzy313

May 31, 2019
i see things have changed...i dont mind if others like ntr but its just not my thing ...is it toggle option or avoidable?

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
I doubt it if only because Bailey is clearly one of if not the most powerful person in town. There's really no way to sensibly 'defeat' them.
It's amazing how resilient that bastard is. You literally have a sniper monkey, sociopath, knife master, poison/drug master, kidnapper,
ghost possessed lover, sleeping next to you. And the worst that could happen to Bailey is just getting stunned XD

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
-Forever waiting for Syndey knockered up story/Whitney too-

Side note, besides the hopeful obvious of having Whitney become a bottom bitch to us, we could maybe alternatively have a favor system with Whitney, similar to the Strip Poker game.

Example of this:
Say Whitney hits us up and wants us to do something that is likely non consensual. However, if we agree to do that, not only does it make that even now consensual (yaaa less stress and trauma), but it also gives us a point for a favor we could ask Whitney to indulge in.

Favors could include the flowing kinds:
-Relationship Favors: Such as going out on a actual date, maybe have them pick us up from work and walk us home, maybe have them stay the night (initially be a repeated favor request before upgrading to certain days IF we stay the night at the Orphanage).
-NPC Favors: Agree to play nice with certain Named NPCs on a perma basis (Syd, Kylar-will need to talk to first, Robin), help out the farm when working there/agree to help defend it with their friends (would be a costly favor, like a big one-but could lead to a hell of a threesome with Alex though heh).
-Other Favors could be small things like a little bit of cash, or other things.

Also... I feel like a Herm MC should maybe be given some consideration for the crossdressing tag under Whitney. I mean if the MC has the same requirements as a crossdressed male MC then we should be able to keep out underwear at the minimum. Also, in terms of chasity, maybe make it optional to have a caged herm, similar options for a male MC who wants a chasity device and getting both options in that regard.

AlekKino

Dec 24, 2017
Does anybody know how to raise the NPC pregnacy cap? I can't seem to find anything in the save game files that allude to it, cap is enough for some people but definitely scratches my kink to see how many ladies my character can impregnate in a week, or day, or how many roaming around.

Axvz

Mar 25, 2021
Does anybody know how to raise the NPC pregnacy cap? I can't seem to find anything in the save game files that allude to it, cap is enough for some people but definitely scratches my kink to see how many ladies my character can impregnate in a week, or day, or how many roaming around.
Is there a cap actually? Never noticed it and I always use demon abilities to make sure that any npc I encounter gets pregnant

AlekKino

Dec 24, 2017
Is there a cap actually? Never noticed it and I always use demon abilities to make sure that any npc I encounter gets pregnant
That's one of the few abilities that ignores the cap, but if you don't want to go the demon route there is a cap of max number of NPCs that can be pregnant at the same time, roughly 40 I believe.

Underseeker

Dec 11, 2022
It's been a fairly long time since I have visited this game. Probably about a few months. But, I was wondering what is the best way to get money early on? I forgot, lol.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
It's been a fairly long time since I have visited this game. Probably about a few months. But, I was wondering what is the best way to get money early on? I forgot, lol.
Getting the bartending job with paying 500 for an ID for me at least.
That pretty much solves my money problems until I reach the rent cap by which time I've already unlocked the spa.

4.50 star(s) 173 Votes