AriaZaia

Oct 29, 2018
I got to a screen where after being assaulted by a doctor in the hospital, i'm in the Pediatric Ward. I can either leave the ward or go to the maintenance cupboard. Is there any event in the cupboard or nothing yet?

DrunkMonkGar

Jan 15, 2018
How do I raise Exhibitionism?
Flash people on the street, remove clothes in the bathrooms outside home + the home garden and while swimming at the beach, dance for tips and strip, break in to the school while no one is there and study undressed, and jog in the park while it is dark undressed.

There are some more, but the ones I can think of require having maxed exhibitionism in the first place. Edit: Except I just remembered some of the Whitney scenes let you flaunt at lower levels, so those work too.

DD2

Feb 10, 2019
am pretty sure Deviancy is furry dudes in costumes related, right? for me it doesn't raise one bit, even though i had numerous encounters with them, think it doesn't "improve" status because i have "no swarms" check in options? turn it off after attacked by spiders in a attic at the start of the game, sorry but... tooo spooky for me.

(I play Android version)

DrunkMonkGar

Jan 15, 2018
I think deviancy only increases if you have willing contact with 'fursuiters', but I don't know how you start that off. At about 2 you can start rewarding the random encounter dog that leads you to stuff and 'calm down' the cats and dogs you encounter while being a burgler. At 2 or 3 you can also rub the dolphins in the ocean if you encounter them, and once you're in a scene initiating acts can raise deviancy.

Reactions: Vrelnir

DD2

Feb 10, 2019
so having swarms active is not a factor? cool! hate those spiders!

the question is:
HOW to start encounters with 'fursuiters'?

I notice something: it seems the goal of the game for the MC is to become insane, right? I notice that the only way to gain CONTROL stat is to do certain lewd or criminal actions, but they have stall, so what you did before to gain CONTROL now doesn't work and so you need to do even worst lewd or criminal acts to gain CONTROL, but at this rate there will be nothing you can do to gain CONTROL and so end collapsing with a mental brake, all this will certainly make MC end at the asylum.

what i mean is , whatever you do the game is made for MC to have a bad end. -.- Unless the asylum help you gain control with terapy or pills, haven't been send there yet, just experience my first faint (was because stress and not lost of control though) and to make thing worst was arrest getting out the hospital. This really troubles me.

Oddly Blank

Apr 10, 2018
so having swarms active is not a factor? cool! hate those spiders!

the question is:
HOW to start encounters with 'fursuiters'?

I notice something: it seems the goal of the game for the MC is to become insane, right? I notice that the only way to gain CONTROL stat is to do certain lewd or criminal actions, but they have stall, so what you did before to gain CONTROL now doesn't work and so you need to do even worst lewd or criminal acts to gain CONTROL, but at this rate there will be nothing you can do to gain CONTROL and so end collapsing with a mental brake, all this will certainly make MC end at the asylum.

what i mean is , whatever you do the game is made for MC to have a bad end. -.- Unless the asylum help you gain control with terapy or pills, haven't been send there yet, just experience my first faint (was because stress and not lost of control though) and to make thing worst was arrest getting out the hospital. This really troubles me.
'fursuiters' are the wolf in the forest keep doing things with them till a black wolf hunts you down and go with them, then stay in the cave till you get 'Stockholm Syndrome: Wolves' trait. (note can go out of the cave but don't go out into the forest)

as for control you can get the pills from Harper without going to the asylum when wake up in the hospital, you can use them once a day, and visit Harper at the hospital on friday's for check up's. (note with low trauma and something else maybe don't know to not go to the asylum) you could skip days by staying with robin and only going to school to keep control high.

and as for getting arrest go to the pub and talk to Landry.

DD2

Feb 10, 2019
ah! the thing is am in the purity path, and darn is hard to keep pure, every time i enter the forest get the "you being hunted" prompt, and guess that means jason worges is there or something, so rather not enter there, is there other way? thanks!

remember being raped by fursuiters (rape = lose CONTROL, trauma, stress. ) is not the same as starting willingly... In my experience the only way i have started a encounter was being naked and a dog barking at me when i was hiding. had to to make it shut up ( doing that didn't raise the deviancy one bit. so i guess it doesn't count) also that and letting squids grope the genitals in the ocean is SO RANDOM had to discard it as an option, because i get raped by diving people , dolphins and even wales before something like that remotely happen.

Banshee96

Jan 27, 2019
ah! the thing is am in the purity path, and darn is hard to keep pure, every time i enter the forest get the "you being hunted" prompt, and guess that means jason worges is there or something, so rather not enter there, is there other way? thanks!
If you increase your History knowledge enough, you learn of a secret path through the forest. *Really* useful, quick path to lake and back. If "Jason Voorhees" (Eden the hunter, I think is the correct name?) comes around, leave the forest immediately!
If you don't feel like studying a lot though, only go to the forest with the other students after school. Remember to leave with them else you'll have to cross the forest alone.

Jater

Jul 23, 2018
'fursuiters' are the wolf in the forest keep doing things with them till a black wolf hunts you down and go with them, then stay in the cave till you get 'Stockholm Syndrome: Wolves' trait. (note can go out of the cave but don't go out into the forest)

as for control you can get the pills from Harper without going to the asylum when wake up in the hospital, you can use them once a day, and visit Harper at the hospital on friday's for check up's. (note with low trauma and something else maybe don't know to not go to the asylum) you could skip days by staying with robin and only going to school to keep control high.

and as for getting arrest go to the pub and talk to Landry.
Going to the asylum and getting out without escaping lets you take pills once a day to help out with that

Oddly Blank

Apr 10, 2018

remember being raped by fursuiters (rape = lose CONTROL, trauma, stress. ) is not the same as starting willingly... In my experience the only way i have started a encounter was being naked and a dog barking at me when i was hiding. had to to make it shut up ( doing that didn't raise the deviancy one bit. so i guess it doesn't count) also that and letting squids grope the genitals in the ocean is SO RANDOM had to discard it as an option, because i get raped by diving people , dolphins and even wales before something like that remotely happen.
the pig show on friday's in the brothel is the only other place i can think of to get deviancy (note also i don't see why you would what deviancy if on a 'purity path' also it wouldn't be a game if a thing only had gain's as in the status would be pointless)

but Vrelnir could just make it so if the MC has the Deviant Background they don't lose control.

Tetsuno

Mar 30, 2019
I wish there was a bestiality pregnancy option, for example after full transformation. Normal pregnancy would've been awesome too, unless it is there already but I'm just out of luck

Vrelnir

Game Developer
Nov 9, 2018
Degrees of Lewdity 0.1.29.1 is out on my blog. It adds a new transformation, and lets skulduggerous characters rob assailants. Also adds new location and map images, as well as other improvements. Full notes below.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I got to a screen where after being assaulted by a doctor in the hospital, i'm in the Pediatric Ward. I can either leave the ward or go to the maintenance cupboard. Is there any event in the cupboard or nothing yet?
Nothing yet.
Question when does Avery normally call. (how likely to call at the start)
Avery finds you on Saturdays, anywhere on a street. The science fair needs to have concluded. Meet the criteria and the chance of a meeting is pretty high.

4.50 star(s) 175 Votes