animal idiot

Jul 6, 2018
I've noticed a weird bug during the sex scenes where the MC's body isn't visible. It may have something to do with the changed hairstyle (twin tails in my case)

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
cant wait for the day when an update comes out that will let you fully see your partner in full pixel graphic ^^.

it would also be badass if the mc could turn around the tables, changing from a victim who lies on the ground to an agressor who forces the opponent down to the ground. you then could dictate what to do instead of having to react.

Reactions: Taher and Laxard

Sartain

Jul 4, 2017
Small suggestion: Move the hair options from the Wardrobe to the Mirror. Every time you make a choice it jumps to the top of the page currently, and you have to scroll down. But the Mirror page has plenty of room to hold it with no scrolling.

Maybe also add options to switch INTO saved outfits to the Wardrobe. Currently you can saved outfits there but not actually put them on

Jun 25, 2017
Game just had me lol for the second time. Had me going nearly a minute.
So got the wolf transformation and the teachers sees the ears and is like "Thats against school dress code." and starts trying to pull the real ears off think they're a head band. You can endure it or bite them. So of course I bit them. They and the class are taken aback by this and teacher stutters out a detention while treating their wound. What really got me though was its repeatable, so the second time they're like "We talked about this, get rid of them" and starts tugging on them...again, than gets bitten...again. At a certain point its just got to be their fault right?

First time was in attempted gang rape on a bus after I fought them off told the boss driver to stop the bus or they're next. They didn't and so I decked them and the bus crashed.

There more I found mildly amusing but those actually made me laugh aloud.

Cumknuckles

Oct 10, 2018
old saves have alot of bugs with new versions. (Note also remove any old versions of the game before downloading new ones)
DoL actually does a decent job of making old save compatible so if it does cause bugs you should report it.
"Apologies! A fatal error has occurred.Aborting.

Error:no valid storage adapters found..."

Game wont open for me,shet.
Make sure you aren't blocking 3rd party cookies(some browsers do that by default) you could also try to somehow figure out a way to add an exception for file:// but I failed to do it when I tried.

Last edited:

ravenhunter

Dec 20, 2017
I somehow feel as if when you asked to be naked in the school pool any real teacher would say no. Maybe a corruption mechanic could be added where this makes sense (in a suspension of disbelief kind of way)

Reactions: PerpetuallyAmiss

animal idiot

Jul 6, 2018
I tried with a new save file, and it seems that I'm still having the same problem.

EDIT: I've tried removing all the files from my Degrees of Lewdity folder, since I had a bunch of older updates, and I think it's working normally now. nevermind me.

Nikodor

Oct 4, 2017
I have one small but annoying problem with save from text only version. If I load this save in the normal version of the game there is no option to enable the images in the setting. Somebody knows another way to enable images?

czertik

Apr 25, 2018
savegames lost ? i played previosu version (32.2) and decided to "install" new version, clicing on load..only to id my saves lost. what happened ?
i allwas asumed taht wneh i click on save it is automacaly saved on harddisk.
if it is not happening - it is here a way to allways force saving on disk (and loading form it) ?

4.50 star(s) 176 Votes