TanukiDanuki

Jan 31, 2018
Bug in 0.2.0.3 located; When attacked by a swarm of fish while searching through the pots in the underground ruins and you escape from them, I searched the pot again and suddenly I had the pyjamas I was wearing the last time I slept on over my swimsuit.

• Haha
Reactions: Engelstein

Engelstein

Feb 17, 2018
Bug in 0.2.0.3 located; When attacked by a swarm of fish while searching through the pots in the underground ruins and you escape from them, I searched the pot again and suddenly I had the pyjamas I was wearing the last time I slept on over my swimsuit.
So that's where they got put! :unsure:

D

Deleted member 7072

Using git and just pulling the changes from would be much easier.
I did not realize this was compiled from individual files, this makes it drastically easier. Thanks!

Claraval

May 18, 2018
I love this game, I play from older versions, and I've always liked it a lot.
Congratulations on your work and success!

I want to contribute by giving tips of things that can be added, although I do not know how to program, but I think maybe other people are interested in these ideas.

The main ones are about the male character, I think he is very forgetful inside the game. Despite the changes involving the penis size and the reactions involving it, which were magnificent changes, it is basically the same thing as the female character, changes only the penis, which with the Debug can be added.

The Female NPCs abuse the Male as if he were a defenseless girl, when they are Male NPCs abusing the female character looks cool, surviving in a dangerous world and everything, from emotion to gaming. But in the case of the masculine, sexuality deserves to be an achievement, losing one's virginity a reason for great joy, this would value much more this central factor of the game.
(Especially if you lose your virginity with Robin, who should also be a virgin) ahah

Some Important Topics About Male PC Changes:
> Abuse other NPCs
Something like the "Loiter" function, he waits somewhere for a good opportunity or for the appearance of some woman.

> Make it Dominant and strong.
To be able to punch, kick and use pepper spray always active, even with Robin, (Decreasing Love in this case)

> He could also do bullies at school,
just like Whitney, wait for nerds or popular girls, abusing them or simply falling in the punch.

>He deserves to be more aggressive.
He could have as he has the director, the ability to bite, spit and beat the NPCs, and instead of just causing anger, makes him more submissive.

>Others agressive functions
You could also add functions like attaching the arms or capping the mouths of the NPC. In short, the NPC could do with others, whatever they do with it.

Abuse
The abuse case could be restrained with police officers arresting the PC in a prison. But I think it is important to add this to the game, not only to be the victim, but to be able to annoy passengers on the bus, at school and even have the initiative, I find this extremely important for future versions.

Changes in the Sex Act

With a more dominant male PC, and with greater difficulty to get a warm hole to rest your penis, it would be necessary to make changes also in sex.
Some of which I thought:

> NPCs could be virgins, especially nuns and college students (and especially Robin)
The NPC now could do forced sex, penetrating the force, and if it
take a virginity the NPC, causes a lot of pain, and in the case of Robin, they could add something romantic.

> Anal sex causes pain,
especially if the penis is large, then:
The size of the Penis would make a difference, being large, cause a lot of pain in anal sex and defloration, being small, improves the mood of npc, even making him laugh.

>
If it is too large, the penis could make the NPC get scared, cry in pain, or refuse to have sex (thus creating the opportunity to force him to do, increasing crime or delinquency if he is in school.)

>
"Cum inside or outside" functions to choose.
This option is vital, as this could lead to pregnancy in the future.
And other things like:

Cum inside the vagina: It could make the NPC very angry, and conversations about pregnancy, in case of Robin, in case the love is low, make it sad, and if it is loud, leave it very happy.

Inside the Mouth: Create funny situations, like the NPC make a face of disgust, or love the taste and thank for the meal.

In this case, cumming in other ways there could also be situations, such as people seeing the NPC cum, if you have cumming on Robin's Face in the movies for example, and that makes she very embarrassed.

Another vital resource would be the continuation of sex:

> Force the NPC to continue having sex even after she have an orgasm even make him faint ... or die.:eek:

> "Change the hole", to choose between the butt and the pussy even if it has already tucked inside, allows to withdraw the penis.

> To be able to choose also to press the penis in the mouth / breasts of the NPC.

> To suck on the butt and breasts of the NPC.

it is very important that npcs women no longer abuse, in any way the male PC, at the most steal kisses and pass the hand by the volume in his penis.
These are just some changes that I would really like to see in the game, I have many others in mind, if you are interested I will send more.
-------------------------------------------------- -----------------

I also have ideas for changes to the game in general ...
How to add maids and cleaners to the orphanage and school. So if the NPC masturbates in the bathroom, he could catch the Cleaner cleaning the sperm, and abusing it, like hitting her ass or even fucking her. Same thing at the orphanage, find the maid in the main hall.

They could add apartment and mansion for the NPC to live, rather than Baley, would have to pay the Rent to another NPC, who could abuse him and call the police.
They may also have a shack in the woods, to take victims and abuse them, like sexual slaves.

Add Bikes in the game, which can be stolen by the NPC
, a bit slower than public transport, but free.

Weapons to threaten the victim, who increases the police investigation, pay kickback to the police, things like that.
Sell drugs at school, take suspension, be required to do community service.

Visit the prison, pay bail of prisoners in exchange for sex or other services.
Same thing at school, doing work for colleagues, in exchange for sex. He can ask her to do it for him, and fuck her, or he does for her.

Being able to have a wolf, or some kind of animal. To protect, and make it fuck NPCs, bite them ...

Add various kinds of stores and items in the game, drug stores for example, with lust to put in the water teachers, and leaves them horny.
Soniferous, among other things.

Add more ultility to the transformations of demon, angel and wolf.

he could have serious relationships with the NPCs, causing Robin to ask where he was, and if he has sperm in his body, be suspicious and lose love

Being able to become an acolyte and have a room in the temple can abuse the nuns.

besides being able to donate sperm in the hospital, or normal consultations.

When working in the Cafe, he could spit or sperm through the food and watch the NPC eat

More sexuality with teachers would also be very welcome, especially with Doren and the Swimming teacher

Plant drugs in the backyard of the orphanage. (Okay, I stopped ahuashsa)

----------------------------
Edit 1:
Another important thing, is the absence of prostitute in the brothel, the masculine PC is the unique prostitut when this paper should be only of the female PC
would be more blackmail in the game, like finding prostitutes on the streets at night and giving money to school mates or poor people in exchange for sex

That's it, thank you, eat vegetables, strong hug.
Forgive English is not my native language.

Last edited:

DD2

Feb 10, 2019
thanks for the update! will be playing to see if i spot any bugs later.

EDIT. i just istall it and spot one: is just me or the swept left hair is missing? MC is bold if i have it, the fridge is thee but the back hair is tally missing, i sort of like it though, makes MC look punkish style.

AriaZaia

Oct 29, 2018
it just keeps getting better. I love all the new clothes although I did have some difficulty with the maid outfit only covering the top half of MCs body and not the bottom half. It didnt get fixed until i randomly decdied to change at the beach at night a few days later

Dankdentry

Aug 24, 2017

I want to contribute by giving tips of things that can be added, although I do not know how to program, but I think maybe other people are interested in these ideas.

The main ones are about the male character, I think he is very forgetful inside the game. Despite the changes involving the penis size and the reactions involving it, which were magnificent changes, it is basically the same thing as the female character, changes only the penis, which with the Debug can be added.

The Female NPCs abuse the Male as if he were a defenseless girl, when they are Male NPCs abusing the female character looks cool, surviving in a dangerous world and everything, from emotion to gaming. But in the case of the masculine, sexuality deserves to be an achievement, losing one's virginity a reason for great joy, this would value much more this central factor of the game.
(Especially if you lose your virginity with Robin, who should also be a virgin) ahah

> Abuse other NPCs
Something like the "Loiter" function, he waits somewhere for a good opportunity or for the appearance of some woman.

To be able to punch, kick and use pepper spray always active, even with Robin, (Decreasing Love in this case)

just like Whitney, wait for nerds or popular girls, abusing them or simply falling in the punch.

He could have as he has the director, the ability to bite, spit and beat the NPCs, and instead of just causing anger, makes him more submissive.

You could also add functions like attaching the arms or capping the mouths of the NPC. In short, the NPC could do with others, whatever they do with it.

Abuse
The abuse case could be restrained with police officers arresting the PC in a prison. But I think it is important to add this to the game, not only to be the victim, but to be able to annoy passengers on the bus, at school and even have the initiative, I find this extremely important for future versions.

Changes in the Sex Act

With a more dominant male PC, and with greater difficulty to get a warm hole to rest your penis, it would be necessary to make changes also in sex.
Some of which I thought:

> NPCs could be virgins, especially nuns and college students (and especially Robin)
take a virginity the NPC, causes a lot of pain, and in the case of Robin, they could add something romantic.

> Anal sex causes pain,
The size of the Penis would make a difference, being large, cause a lot of pain in anal sex and defloration, being small, improves the mood of npc, even making him laugh.

>
If it is too large, the penis could make the NPC get scared, cry in pain, or refuse to have sex (thus creating the opportunity to force him to do, increasing crime or delinquency if he is in school.)

>
And other things like:

Cum inside the vagina: It could make the NPC very angry, and conversations about pregnancy, in case of Robin, in case the love is low, make it sad, and if it is loud, leave it very happy.

Inside the Mouth: Create funny situations, like the NPC make a face of disgust, or love the taste and thank for the meal.

In this case, cumming in other ways there could also be situations, such as people seeing the NPC cum, if you have cumming on Robin's Face in the movies for example, and that makes she very embarrassed.

> Force the NPC to continue having sex even after she have an orgasm even make him faint ... or die.:eek:

> "Change the hole", to choose between the butt and the pussy even if it has already tucked inside, allows to withdraw the penis.

> To be able to choose also to press the penis in the mouth / breasts of the NPC.

it is very important that npcs women no longer abuse, in any way the male PC, at the most steal kisses and pass the hand by the volume in his penis.
These are just some changes that I would really like to see in the game, I have many others in mind, if you are interested I will send more.

How to add maids and cleaners to the orphanage and school. So if the NPC masturbates in the bathroom, he could catch the Cleaner cleaning the sperm, and abusing it, like hitting her ass or even fucking her. Same thing at the orphanage, find the maid in the main hall.

They could add apartment and mansion for the NPC to live, rather than Baley, would have to pay the Rent to another NPC, who could abuse him and call the police.
They may also have a shack in the woods, to take victims and abuse them, like sexual slaves.

Weapons to threaten the victim, who increases the police investigation, pay kickback to the police, things like that.

Same thing at school, doing work for colleagues, in exchange for sex. He can ask her to do it for him, and fuck her, or he does for her.

Being able to have a wolf, or some kind of animal. To protect, and make it fuck NPCs, bite them ...

Add various kinds of stores and items in the game, drug stores for example, with lust to put in the water teachers, and leaves them horny.

he could have serious relationships with the NPCs, causing Robin to ask where he was, and if he has sperm in his body, be suspicious and lose love

Being able to become an acolyte and have a room in the temple can abuse the nuns.

When working in the Cafe, he could spit or sperm through the food and watch the NPC eat

More sexuality with teachers would also be very welcome, especially with Doren and the Swimming teacher

Edit 1:
Another important thing, is the absence of prostitute in the brothel, the masculine PC is the unique prostitut when this paper should be only of the female PC
would be more blackmail in the game, like finding prostitutes on the streets at night and giving money to school mates or poor people in exchange for sex

This a million times over. I love this game, but I like playing male PCs and it feels like the male PC is just some shota that gets fucked by any woman that strolls by. This kind of addition might push me to donate and support on Patreon, because it's such an essential experience that is lacking in the current game. Even if it takes 6 months to fully implement, I would gladly wait for it. For now keep up the amazing work!

Edit:
To also add to the suggestions, I think there should be more clothing options for the male PC, and maybe add a feature where you can gift outfits to characters that love you/You have dominated.
Edit dos:
Something I've noticed is that female NPC silhouettes don't show when you're a male PC, even when the option is turned on.
Edit Zwei:
If I may add another suggestion, I think descriptions of NPC body types could be expanded upon. Along with the normal lithe, muscular, taut, robust, etc. descriptions I think there should be descriptions of breast and/or penis size. A possible route would be randomized sizes for random NPCs and set descriptions for named Characters.

Last edited:

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
I'm considering a zoo, or similar. Farm will come first.
While I understand the idea, isn't the vet easier to implement over the zoo, since there is a cat transformation? And it also could improve the dogs relation. I have to agree with 8lyn on this one. It would improve interaction with animals, can provide a new job and has less diversity, which means less work to do.

The zoo is tempting of course, but creating the zoo implies a whole bunch of new animals in game... not to mention it may provoke changes to the fight system... I don't believe tigers and leons are that open to fuck a girl instead straight eating her.

I do however think it would be could to use the zoo as a prison when using the wolf and cat transformations in public. A mechanic to try to hide transformations traits would be quite nice later in game.

TanukiDanuki

Jan 31, 2018
It completely slipped my mind, but I actually haven't seen the NPC silhouettes at all in the entire time I've played, I wonder why? I've been only playing since 0.2.0.0 and using Chrome.

crash.7ds

Nov 18, 2018
It completely slipped my mind, but I actually haven't seen the NPC silhouettes at all in the entire time I've played, I wonder why? I've been only playing since 0.2.0.0 and using Chrome.
You're either running the text-only version or you are missing the img folder I bet.

crash.7ds

Nov 18, 2018
Not sure then. Maybe someone else knows, but I've never heard anyone saying the encounter sprites don't show. Re-download, maybe, in case the files are corrupt? Also, do you still see the main character sprite in the top left or is that missing too?

TanukiDanuki

Jan 31, 2018
I see the PC sprite at all times, no issues there, I tested in Firefox and have redownloaded multiple times, but no luck. It's weird how some animal sprites show too, but not all the time.

Edit: Here's an example of one thing that happens from time to time. This is when two women were attacking my PC.

Edit 2: Automatic clothing rebuy also seems to not work quite often, I started a new save and it's only worked once so far.

Last edited:
Reactions: Slurmp13

Engelstein

Feb 17, 2018
The only silhouettes I can recall seeing is the male when I'm in the doggy position. And maybe doggy oral, but not sure. I never paid much attention to those tbh.

DD2

Feb 10, 2019
Okay i find another bug! i attach a screen capture for the 2 bugs i find so far.

1st bug, again in the changing room at the school before swimming lessons

IF you have a swim suit set and use it from the menu I contour in red you will LOSE ALL THE CLOSE YOU ARE CURRENTLY WEARING, the cloth will be gone form your inventory wardrobe, (Actually I use this bug to get rid of some cloth i didn't want hanging in my wardrobe)

BTW, there SHOULD be a SELL button in the wardrobe to get rid of cloth you don't like and get your money back or at least half the money back for being second use, just saying! :)

To bypass this bug better to use the locker option, STRIP all your cloth and then use the saved set. This way you wont miss any of your cloth. BASICALLY just ignore every option in that screen cap and go straight to "locker" contour in blue.

2nb bug the hair style swept left, my preferred style so far has the look as you can see, no matter how log is your hair it looks like this.

My solution was to choose another hair style. :/

It's all so far! thanks for reading! :D

Last edited:
Reactions: Slurmp13

AriaZaia

Oct 29, 2018
Ive been trying to find an event with the catgirl underwear but I dont think Ive gotten it to trigger. Are there any events for clothing items with the "costume" trait.

quietess

Jul 18, 2018
Is it possible to share saves with android? Love playing this on my phone sometimes, but majority of my progress is on the PC.

Vrelnir

Game Developer
Nov 9, 2018
Vrelnir

is it the new intent not to be able to wear any swimwear if your in a chasity belt? or bugged? I understand the lower underwear is a no go for chasity, but no swimwear basically kills any idea of water activities.
It's not intended. It's an unfortunate effect of the system being reworked. The plan is to make chastity belts their own category of item that'll include cages and other devices. I've added the "swim" trait to it, and lowered its exposure rating, in the meantime. I don't believe Mason accepts it as appropriate swimwear yet, but I'll try to change that next update.
Thanks for the heads up.
Vrelnir: have dogs in the pet house?
Aye, I'm considering it. Not sure if the dog should be aggressive from the start, or friendly and corruptible.
automatic clothing rebuy only seems to work for original clothing, but not new items
This is strange. I'm looking into it, but I admit I'm having trouble replicating the problem. Something must be breaking it.

> Abuse other NPCs

Abuse

Changes in the Sex Act

Some of which I thought:

> Anal sex causes pain,

>

>
And other things like:

Edit 1:

Thank you for going into such detail, and presenting your thoughts so well. I agree that adding the ability to dom NPCs would add a lot to the game. It would be a very involved addition though, and take a lot of time. I want to keep the focus on the PC as a victim for the time being, just to keep things manageable until the game is better developed. It's in the maybe pile for the future.

If that side of things is ever developed there would likely be a toggle to allow you to disable the less-dominant aspects of the game.

I'd be happy to hear your further ideas.
This a million times over. I love this game, but I like playing male PCs and it feels like the male PC is just some shota that gets fucked by any woman that strolls by. This kind of addition might push me to donate and support on Patreon, because it's such an essential experience that is lacking in the current game. Even if it takes 6 months to fully implement, I would gladly wait for it. For now keep up the amazing work!

Edit:
To also add to the suggestions, I think there should be more clothing options for the male PC, and maybe add a feature where you can gift outfits to characters that love you/You have dominated.
Edit dos:
Something I've noticed is that female NPC silhouettes don't show when you're a male PC, even when the option is turned on.
Edit Zwei:
If I may add another suggestion, I think descriptions of NPC body types could be expanded upon. Along with the normal lithe, muscular, taut, robust, etc. descriptions I think there should be descriptions of breast and/or penis size. A possible route would be randomized sizes for random NPCs and set descriptions for named Characters.
Thanks for your thoughts. I intend to improve the combat system at some point, and will keep the potential for a dominant PC in mind. That way, should I decide to incorporate it, I won't need to rework everything again. I wouldn't be surprised if it still took months to fully implement though.

I agree there should be more male clothing options. I also agree that descriptions of NPC body types could be expanded on. I intend to give them different breast and penis sizes, as well as variety in other characteristics, like hair colour. Some will have mechanical impact, others will just be for flavour.
thanks for the update! will be playing to see if i spot any bugs later.

EDIT. i just istall it and spot one: is just me or the swept left hair is missing? MC is bold if i have it, the fridge is thee but the back hair is tally missing, i sort of like it though, makes MC look punkish style.
You're welcome!

Swept left hair is missing. I made a mistake and broke the image link. I'll have it fixed in the next update, though maybe I should think about adding the option to shave it all off!
it just keeps getting better. I love all the new clothes although I did have some difficulty with the maid outfit only covering the top half of MCs body and not the bottom half. It didnt get fixed until i randomly decdied to change at the beach at night a few days later
Thank you! I'm glad you like it. Sorry about the bugs. I believe I've found the cause of the maid outfit top disappearing, and have fixed it for the next update.
While I understand the idea, isn't the vet easier to implement over the zoo, since there is a cat transformation? And it also could improve the dogs relation. I have to agree with 8lyn on this one. It would improve interaction with animals, can provide a new job and has less diversity, which means less work to do.

The zoo is tempting of course, but creating the zoo implies a whole bunch of new animals in game... not to mention it may provoke changes to the fight system... I don't believe tigers and leons are that open to fuck a girl instead straight eating her.

I do however think it would be could to use the zoo as a prison when using the wolf and cat transformations in public. A mechanic to try to hide transformations traits would be quite nice later in game.
A vet may very well be easier than the zoo. One advantage would be the ability to host a prison scenario for wolf and cat characters, as you mention. More variety is a double-edged sword.

Thanks for the ideas.
That's strange. Are the silhouettes missing for both missionary and doggy, or just the former?
Okay i find another bug! i attach a screen capture for the 2 bugs i find so far.

1st bug, again in the changing room at the school before swimming lessons

IF you have a swim suit set and use it from the menu I contour in red you will LOSE ALL THE CLOSE YOU ARE CURRENTLY WEARING, the cloth will be gone form your inventory wardrobe, (Actually I use this bug to get rid of some cloth i didn't want hanging in my wardrobe)

BTW, there SHOULD be a SELL button in the wardrobe to get rid of cloth you don't like and get your money back or at least half the money back for being second use, just saying! :)

To bypass this bug better to use the locker option, STRIP all your cloth and then use the saved set. This way you wont miss any of your cloth. BASICALLY just ignore every option in that screen cap and go straight to "locker" contour in blue.

2nb bug the hair style swept left, my preferred style so far has the look as you can see, no matter how log is your hair it looks like this.

My solution was to choose another hair style. :/

It's all so far! thanks for reading! :D
Thanks a bunch!

I decided not to add a "sell" option, but there is a "discard" option that should delete any clothing you don't want.

Does the "Get Dressed" option in your screenshot work at all?
Ive been trying to find an event with the catgirl underwear but I dont think Ive gotten it to trigger. Are there any events for clothing items with the "costume" trait.
No events for costumes yet. There are more than a few places such options would fit.
Is it possible to share saves with android? Love playing this on my phone sometimes, but majority of my progress is on the PC.
I don't think it's possible to share saves with Android I'm afraid. Or at least not easy. The file system on Androids works very differently to PC.

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 185 Votes