1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
A vet may very well be easier than the zoo. One advantage would be the ability to host a prison scenario for wolf and cat characters, as you mention. More variety is a double-edged sword.

Thanks for the ideas.
No problem, I'm the one who thanks for the fun game. And sorry for the errors on the previous post, I was notoriously tired due exams lmao.

Reactions: Vrelnir

Dankdentry

Aug 24, 2017
That's strange. Are the silhouettes missing for both missionary and doggy, or just the former?
For me silhouettes only appear when some one is going to penetrate via the backdoor. For female PC I do see a silhouette when it's in doggy but not missionary. It seems to be working for something but not others. This is on PC and Android.

DD2

Feb 10, 2019
Does the "Get Dressed" option in your screenshot work at all?
It works at the beach (rocks) and at the lake, i haven't use it in the school though, sorry! And i think here you don't need too if you can access your wardrobe in the option "Locker" bellow ^_^U thanks!

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
You could have two dogs available. A friendly looking one that is corruptible and another one that is mean looking and aggressive.
Vrelnir

If you really want this why not use moon phases instead? It wouldn't be hard to implement, make it a full cycle every 30 days as it is, as well it would make pretty easier to balance the gameplay, even maybe taking other species behaviour in consideration.

It later stages of the game it could even have effects in your libido and your willpower in nights of full moon in case you have a transformation.

Reactions: Arkus86

Kajirity

Aug 19, 2017
I am kinda curious when pregnancy will be implemented is their a ETA? I ask cause i want beast pregnancy in the game(Yes i have a problem XD) and i know that normal has to come first.

Beyond my question thanks for making a good game and keeping things moving. to often do i find a game im interested in only to see that dreaded "Abandoned" tag pop up next to it. Keep up the dirty good work XD

Virge

Aug 19, 2017
What tools do you use to develop this? Heard you simply used Notepad++, thought using Twine itself would be better but I have zero clue.

Love the game and would absolutely love to contribute this summer and put some knowledge from my studies to test.

That being said, also heard you've just gotten in touch with Arrays and loops? If so, check out Lists, Sets and Maps if you haven't. Usually safer than arrays, easier, and way more powerful, though I'm unaware if Javascript includes them natively.

PS: A little readme in the git would be great to help people start into contributing :p

Vrelnir

Game Developer
Nov 9, 2018
Vrelnir

If you really want this why not use moon phases instead? It wouldn't be hard to implement, make it a full cycle every 30 days as it is, as well it would make pretty easier to balance the gameplay, even maybe taking other species behaviour in consideration.

It later stages of the game it could even have effects in your libido and your willpower in nights of full moon in case you have a transformation.
I have considered tying some events to the phases of the moon. You're right that it wouldn't be hard.
I am kinda curious when pregnancy will be implemented is their a ETA? I ask cause i want beast pregnancy in the game(Yes i have a problem XD) and i know that normal has to come first.

Beyond my question thanks for making a good game and keeping things moving. to often do i find a game im interested in only to see that dreaded "Abandoned" tag pop up next to it. Keep up the dirty good work XD
No ETA for pregnancy yet I'm afraid. It'll share some groundwork with parasites, which I plan to work on soon.

You're very welcome. Thanks for the kind words.
What tools do you use to develop this? Heard you simply used Notepad++, thought using Twine itself would be better but I have zero clue.

Love the game and would absolutely love to contribute this summer and put some knowledge from my studies to test.

That being said, also heard you've just gotten in touch with Arrays and loops? If so, check out Lists, Sets and Maps if you haven't. Usually safer than arrays, easier, and way more powerful, though I'm unaware if Javascript includes them natively.

PS: A little readme in the git would be great to help people start into contributing :p
I started with Twine, using the SugarCube format. I moved away from the Twine GUI using Tweego, and now indeed work with notepad++. Twine is very comfortable to use, but it's a bit unwieldy once a project becomes too large.

I'd be happy to accept your help. Sorry about the lack of comments and explanations in the code. I was working on it for a long time before realising anyone but myself would be working with it.

I have just used arrays and loops in a big way for the first time. Lists, Sets and Maps are still beyond me, but I'm hoping to learn.

Mr. Unknowned

Sep 3, 2017
Just wondering if you could add a cheat mechanic to change the day. Events that only trigger on a specific day, such as the hypnosis session with the doctor, can be a bit troublesome to get to sometimes.

Reactions: jimboinlimbo

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
I have considered tying some events to the phases of the moon. You're right that it wouldn't be hard.
Thank you for the answer. I just mentioned it because it helps the player to plan his gamestyle and would still achieve stepidbesterd's recomendation. Also, the moon having influence on sexual behaviour actually feels quite natural, after all it's what happens with the packs and stuff for example. I have no ideas of how to use it with humans though. Maybe something for dates, I dunno.

DD2

Feb 10, 2019
Really enjoin the game with the new sensibility feature , I set it to max on both penis and breast, plus parasites the game turn literally into Doom nightmare mode if you are fallowing the pure path. XD love it!

Speaking of parasites, Little question(s)!
Parasite acquisition:
Why is so freaking hard for the darn parasite to appear when making the plant top/skirt? I literally spend a whole day trying to get them and had to resource to cheat at the end. Can't there be a easier way to get them? or any other way that is less tedious: Enter water, swim to rock, Climb rock, make top/skirt (nothing) go to beach, out the water, changing room, remove plant top/skirt, dress towels, enter water , repeat infinity times. And not gonna talk of all the rape involve in the process. I hate cheating and even if you do cheat the statistic don't count them because, well, you cheat!

Parasite removal:
Ok, i play a walk-through my MC (main character) had parasites and went to the hospital for Dr. Harper to remove them, don't remember if i pay the privet or the free one, but in this session the machine malfunction and my MC had a overdoes of orgasm that made him faint and end up waking in a enclosed back ally at the back of the hospital or something you had to escape using some doors or something i can't remember. HOW DO I TRIGGER THIS EVENT? because only happen once in all my game-plays. does having hi promiscuity/exhibitionism/deviancy has to do with this? what are the conditions for this happening? or is this totally random?

A suggestion:
I will really like a Sell option for the cloth, this will help specially at the start of the game where you are so poor you can't do anything. selling your cloth, even plant tops, will help gather some money to replace cloth or buy new ones. like i said it don't have to have the same price, can be 50% off the original price being second hand (or less if its damage) and the plant tops / skirts can be as low as 1 pound, basically change the discard button for sell button and get some money back.

Last edited:

Vrelnir

Game Developer
Nov 9, 2018
Just wondering if you could add a cheat mechanic to change the day. Events that only trigger on a specific day, such as the hypnosis session with the doctor, can be a bit troublesome to get to sometimes.
Aye. I probably won't add the ability to set the date, as that would interfere with the way the game keeps track of time. Adding the ability to push days forward should be okay though.
I liked lake diving adventures very much. Here is inspiring picture
I'm glad. I've always liked underwater stuff. Thanks for the picture.
Really enjoin the game with the new sensibility feature , I set it to max on both penis and breast, plus parasites the game turn literally into Doom nightmare mode if you are fallowing the pure path. XD love it!

Speaking of parasites, Little question(s)!
Parasite acquisition:
Why is so freaking hard for the darn parasite to appear when making the plant top/skirt? I literally spend a whole day trying to get them and had to resource to cheat at the end. Can't there be a easier way to get them? or any other way that is less tedious: Enter water, swim to rock, Climb rock, make top/skirt (nothing) go to beach, out the water, changing room, remove plant top/skirt, dress towels, enter water , repeat infinity times. And not gonna talk of all the rape involve in the process. I hate cheating and even if you do cheat the statistic don't count them because, well, you cheat!

Parasite removal:
Ok, i play a walk-through my MC (main character) had parasites and went to the hospital for Dr. Harper to remove them, don't remember if i pay the privet or the free one, but in this session the machine malfunction and my MC had a overdoes of orgasm that made him faint and end up waking in a enclosed back ally at the back of the hospital or something you had to escape using some doors or something i can't remember. HOW DO I TRIGGER THIS EVENT? because only happen once in all my game-plays. does having hi promiscuity/exhibitionism/deviancy has to do with this? what are the conditions for this happening? or is this totally random?

A suggestion:
I will really like a Sell option for the cloth, this will help specially at the start of the game where you are so poor you can't do anything. selling your cloth, even plant tops, will help gather some money to replace cloth or buy new ones. like i said it don't have to have the same price, can be 50% off the original price being second hand (or less if its damage) and the plant tops / skirts can be as low as 1 pound, basically change the discard button for sell button and get some money back.
I'm happy to hear you like the sensitivity mechanics! They're in an incomplete state at the moment. I'm wondering if and how sensitivity changes could be worked into the game. Perhaps they should be related to parasites, which are due improvements soon. I want to add the ability to play with parasitic critters as a range of deviancy actions. It should make getting the parasites you want easier. It'll probably take the form of a pool full of squirmy things on the rocks near the beach.

That hospital event can trigger any time you pass out at the hospital, but has a low chance of happening. I decided that event should happen with less frequency than the other, as it's a little more involved. Perhaps the difference is too extreme.

Thanks for the suggestion.

Captain Ping

Jun 2, 2018
Aye. I probably won't add the ability to set the date, as that would interfere with the way the game keeps track of time. Adding the ability to push days forward should be okay though.
When i've done SugarCube.State.active.variables.days = 7 i've found no issues. It doesn't send the actual day. If it's monday, and you do that command in console, then it's still monday.

The only thing it does is it skips forward in days, so for example if you want Kylar to come, then that command would make him/her come.

4.50 star(s) 185 Votes