crash.7ds

Nov 18, 2018
True.
It happens when using the "confirm" option, not "cancel".
It seems to advance certain events, and completely change others, as if jumping randomly. If I use it when just standing around somewhere (not in the middle of an event, or with a NPC around), it seem to trigger events.
(note to us: there's a fair warning that cheats might affect the game lol)
I believe that's not a bug but more of a way Twine works if I'm not mistaken. Changes made by the cheat menu don't properly apply until the game advances, thus by extension, it means the game has to move to the next "turn" if that makes sense, otherwise the data just resets to its default value. So that's why if you happen to be in a location where events can trigger and you're using the cheats menu, it can happen. Not someone with coding experience, but that's how it's been explained before to me.

Bluewraith99

Mar 29, 2018
Love the game but i think some of the left bar stats could be made more clear in terms of how to raise/lower them. A bar that shows up when i swallow slime or go to the elk street facility gives me a "a lewd warmth fills you" but it's not clear what it does or how to raise it more. I'd assume it's like arousal but that's already a stat... The other bar i can't even remember now, it wasn't air.. maybe something tentacle related again (angel/chaste run, with swarms/beast/vore off). :unsure: Is intoxication a thing?
I'd also really like an "envelop with mouth" option, it just feels weird moving robins/assailants penis to mouth then kinda waiting for them to thrust in :confused: Tryna make a cum guzzler but having it wash out my mouth when i bathe is weird too..
I'm really struggling to raise trauma without raising stress, i'm doing lots of skullduggery so i can't just fight my attackers to raise trauma without ending up in the pillory and i can't seduce the cops cause i've neglected raising seduction even though i'm promiscuous 4.. Then again i'm robins protector and doing well in school, so i might have just accidentally gotten too much trauma reduction, who knows :oops:
Lastly (and least likely :( ) i love the strangling scene, just a random rapist started strangling me and it had the text say i'm suffocating, loved it, but what's the trigger? most just grab the throat and don't choke me, will this be a trait akin to "fetish:choking" or something? Would love that :love:

Reactions: L7Bear

g659039

Apr 10, 2018
What affects the rate of filling of the arouse bar? In group events my began to increase very quickly its 3 turn to move and 3 turn in cum, somethimes is just nonsop, it is also impossible to get out of the mouth of a whale because of this.

Vrelnir

Game Developer
Nov 9, 2018
I got visual bug during an incident with slimes in a bathtub, while cumming; see Attached files
Cheers. Found the issue.
@Vrelnir I just wanted to say you're the best and I loved your game!
Thank you, you're very kind!
Love the game but i think some of the left bar stats could be made more clear in terms of how to raise/lower them. A bar that shows up when i swallow slime or go to the elk street facility gives me a "a lewd warmth fills you" but it's not clear what it does or how to raise it more. I'd assume it's like arousal but that's already a stat... The other bar i can't even remember now, it wasn't air.. maybe something tentacle related again (angel/chaste run, with swarms/beast/vore off). :unsure: Is intoxication a thing?
I'd also really like an "envelop with mouth" option, it just feels weird moving robins/assailants penis to mouth then kinda waiting for them to thrust in :confused: Tryna make a cum guzzler but having it wash out my mouth when i bathe is weird too..
I'm really struggling to raise trauma without raising stress, i'm doing lots of skullduggery so i can't just fight my attackers to raise trauma without ending up in the pillory and i can't seduce the cops cause i've neglected raising seduction even though i'm promiscuous 4.. Then again i'm robins protector and doing well in school, so i might have just accidentally gotten too much trauma reduction, who knows :oops:
Lastly (and least likely :( ) i love the strangling scene, just a random rapist started strangling me and it had the text say i'm suffocating, loved it, but what's the trigger? most just grab the throat and don't choke me, will this be a trait akin to "fetish:choking" or something? Would love that :love:
Thanks for the feedback.

There's an aphrodisiac bar, a drunkenness bar, and a hallucinogen bar. They only appear while under the influence of the substance in question. The compound and swallowing slime increase the former. I'll think about how to make this clearer in the game.

An "envelop mouth" option is planned. It's one of those things I never get round to doing, but I'll find the time.

NPCs will only strangle you if they're partcularly angry.
What affects the rate of filling of the arouse bar? In group events my began to increase very quickly its 3 turn to move and 3 turn in cum, somethimes is just nonsop, it is also impossible to get out of the mouth of a whale because of this.
Each NPC gets their full repertoire during gangbangs, so arousal increases like a regular encounter times three. It's something I want to improve.

I'm aware that you can get stuck inside the whale on soft mode, or with the cum dump trait. It's because the encounter is supposed to end once you hit max stress, so anything that makes you immune to stress messes with it.

UnDeaD_CyBorG

Apr 6, 2018
Ok, question here:
I used debug to test a few things, and clicked on "gangrape me".
Character had a chastity belt that got taken off, then subsequently lost anal and vaginal virginities to intruding tongues while a 3rd assailant fucked her mouth.
At some point, their status was "Ejaculation Imminent".
And there, it stayed. Forever.
Well, over 30 times clicking "next", in any case. Is that due to a cheat menu, or...?
Also, once had the character go to bed with highs tress, wake up, then immediately pass out (in her room), and wake up in the industrial district. However that happened.

RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
Also, once had the character go to bed with highs tress, wake up, then immediately pass out (in her room), and wake up in the industrial district. However that happened.
The first part is straightforward enough - there's a Trauma-induced trait that makes you gain Stress while sleeping ("Nightmares" IIRC) so if you go to sleep with too high Stress and not enough Control to suppress the trait you'll end up overflowing to blackout once you wake up. (That this sequence *really* doesn't make much sense can be waived as a WIP kludge until a more satisficatory system can be worked out.)

Ending up in Industrial sounds like a plain glitch though, in my experience you should just wake up in your room after a bit...

L7Bear

May 29, 2017
The first part is straightforward enough - there's a Trauma-induced trait that makes you gain Stress while sleeping ("Nightmares" IIRC) so if you go to sleep with too high Stress and not enough Control to suppress the trait you'll end up overflowing to blackout once you wake up. (That this sequence *really* doesn't make much sense can be waived as a WIP kludge until a more satisficatory system can be worked out.)

Ending up in Industrial sounds like a plain glitch though, in my experience you should just wake up in your room after a bit...
I've had her go to sleep for 8hrs, wake up with no stress at like 5am, go back to sleep for a 2 hours (planning to wake up around 7am), wake up stress overwhelmed (without any nightmares or other reason given for why she's suddenly stressed), black out, wake up getting raped, and after the assault she's less stressed and in the industrial district around 8:30am. Just in time to get to school.
This has happened at least twice.

RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
I've had her go to sleep for 8hrs, wake up with no stress at like 5am, go back to sleep for a 2 hours (planning to wake up around 7am), wake up stress overwhelmed (without any nightmares or other reason given for why she's suddenly stressed), black out, wake up getting raped, and after the assault she's less stressed and in the industrial district around 8:30am. Just in time to get to school.
Yeah that sounds like something's glitching big time all right. Unless there's some sort of sleepwalking type system I haven't stumbled onto but (X) DOUBT

g659039

Apr 10, 2018
I'm aware that you can get stuck inside the whale on soft mode, or with the cum dump trait. It's because the encounter is supposed to end once you hit max stress, so anything that makes you immune to stress messes with it.
I'am not on soft mode now, I'm not stuck just force my self to go back to it's mouth and when I almost got out my character starts cumming what paralyzes me and then the whale again draws us deeper and again and again.

My Fame status for Prostitution and Bestiality remain as Unknown despite all my attempts!

Vrelnir

Game Developer
Nov 9, 2018
Ok, question here:
I used debug to test a few things, and clicked on "gangrape me".
Character had a chastity belt that got taken off, then subsequently lost anal and vaginal virginities to intruding tongues while a 3rd assailant fucked her mouth.
At some point, their status was "Ejaculation Imminent".
And there, it stayed. Forever.
Well, over 30 times clicking "next", in any case. Is that due to a cheat menu, or...?
That encouter loops forever by design. Many of the debug options break the game, but that might be the most obvious example.

My thinking was you are abducted when you pass out in the orphanage, or perhaps sold by Bailey. A more fitting event will take its place at some point.
That definitely shouldn't be happening. I'll look into it.
I'am not on soft mode now, I'm not stuck just force my self to go back to it's mouth and when I almost got out my character starts cumming what paralyzes me and then the whale again draws us deeper and again and again.

My Fame status for Prostitution and Bestiality remain as Unknown despite all my attempts!
Thanks for the information.

g659039

Apr 10, 2018
An intriguing thing; after entering the pool before 14 o'clock we see the text "You enter the pool room." Mason ceases her activity and smiles at you. "Are you lost? Or is there something you need to tell me? "It seems you've interrupted the lesson."
We have the option "Apologize" and the second with flirting, after that I loaded the game and in the same situation I have the only option "Apologize" and despite several attempts, the second option does not show to me.
My stats are max.

Pseudo.Nym

Jan 13, 2019
Stumbled on this game and loving it so far!
Question: What kind of swarm encounters are there, and how do I find them? I've found the eels in the sewers and I think I read somewhere that others are in the deep forest but I can't spend to much time out there before I start being hunted.

Vrelnir

Game Developer
Nov 9, 2018
An intriguing thing; after entering the pool before 14 o'clock we see the text "You enter the pool room." Mason ceases her activity and smiles at you. "Are you lost? Or is there something you need to tell me? "It seems you've interrupted the lesson."
We have the option "Apologize" and the second with flirting, after that I loaded the game and in the same situation I have the only option "Apologize" and despite several attempts, the second option does not show to me.
My stats are max.
It requires at least a little trauma. It's a relic from when many options required trauma.
Is there any way to get a dick?
Maybe choose boy at start? Many events take crossdressing into account
but i hope where will be some event that makes our girl a futa
Only way to get a dick is to pick male at the start, at the moment. Futa PC is planned.
Being a succubus can makes us stuck in tentacle plains.
I thought I'd fixed it in 0.1.24.0. I'll look into it.
Stumbled on this game and loving it so far!
Question: What kind of swarm encounters are there, and how do I find them? I've found the eels in the sewers and I think I read somewhere that others are in the deep forest but I can't spend to much time out there before I start being hunted.
Thank you!
I know there's squids and snakes.
There's also fish, slimes, worms and spiders.

D

Deleted member 7072

What this really needs is for male main characters to lie on their back when attacked by females, with matching art. Kneeling on the ground like that doesn't really make sense when a chick is attacking you. They should be trying to ride you cowgirl. Once something like that is added the game will be playable as a straight dude

Fallow Milk

Jun 24, 2017
Is there any way to get a dick?
There is a way to get both genitals. Again, I refer to making changes via console. You can use this option if you want to play as a boy instead of girl or vice-versa without having to start from the beginning.
*Please note I am only stating this with very limited testing of it myself so I could be wrong or mess up your game*

Please see this post on how to use console.

You can change these variables accordingly:

SugarCube.State.active.variables.penisexist = 1
SugarCube.State.active.variables.vaginaexist = 1
= 1 (have penis/vagina)
= 0 (not have penis/vagina)

You will still be relatively limited to using your current gender's anatomically accurate genitals for actions unless you switch your gender. This means that if you are a male, you will be limited to choose your penis for actions in most sexual scenes (e.g. you will only be able to be able to penetrate and won't have the option to take in in the puss). However, you should still get text involved with having a penis and vagina.

To change your gender:

SugarCube.State.active.variables.playergender = "m"
SugarCube.State.active.variables.playergender = "f"
= "m" (male)
= "f" (female)
The apostrophes are needed.

Make sure you make a backup before significant changes.

4.50 star(s) 182 Votes