Jun 25, 2017
I have literally never finished any of the long term storylines you can't simply cheat your way through like working Alex's farm in this game (every time I try, a new version comes out and whoops, gotta start over). The grind in this game is among the worst of any games I've ever seen. The only ones that are worse are games like The Manor that make you watch literally the same sex scene 20+ times before advancing you to the next one. At least this game is sandboxy and randomized enough that not every day is *exactly* the same.
You totally can cheat your way through Alex's story line. I made a comment some time back with a list of console commands.
Its not especially worth it since you don't get to many story beats, and its a huge money and time sink that won't see the green in your life time BUT, if your cheating what ever. Can just see what its got and move on.

Alright first we got SugarCube.State.variables.farm.clearing= which represent how far you've clear a field. At each cleared field you get a cut scene. Do that when its quiet so you don't cancel out scenes til you can move in and start building.

SugarCube.State.variables.farm.build_timer= represents how many days til its done (use 1). Upgade your wall and watch tower since there's some dialogue in there while you clear a field each day til every build option opens up.

And than we use
SugarCube.State.variables.farm.wall=4
SugarCube.State.variables.farm.tower=2
SugarCube.State.variables.farm.woodland=3
SugarCube.State.variables.farm.kennel=1
SugarCube.State.variables.farm.barn=2
SugarCube.State.variables.farm.stable=1
SugarCube.State.variables.farm.coop=2

and lastly
SugarCube.State.variables.farm.irrigation= at 1 level beneath your current or maximum fields so it can be your last upgrade (go's up to 9) There isn't a concrete reason for this is just suits my neuroticism.

Having done this legitimately once I can say confidently its not worth it.

Here's an extra small one SugarCube.State.variables.farm.milking is your chance of getting caught milking your self. Just see that the value actually exist before you go changing it and should be good.

madchef

Jan 10, 2020
This would be a lot more work due to the tense and possessive weirdness of the English language.
Are you implying that English grammar is particularly complex? You should try my language then, where even verbs are gendered (only in the past tense though). And there are six genders. And as a pro-drop language, we tend not to use pronouns if not absolutely necessary.

Reactions: syslink

_Anti_

Oct 13, 2019
Are you implying that English grammar is particularly complex? You should try my language then, where even verbs are gendered (only in the past tense though). And there are six genders. And as a pro-drop language, we tend not to use pronouns if not absolutely necessary.
What language is it?

Fangii

Aug 19, 2019
how come the Discord for DOL is so bland? it should had gallery, suggestions, NSFW gallery, and stuff like that.
It.. does? It has a #server-art-gallery, it has #ideas-suggestions. It even has code suggestions and clothing suggestions. You must have done something wrong, like not verifying properly (there's an emote you select in the top message of #welcome-rules)

crash.7ds

Nov 18, 2018
Yeah, I remember having to do something after joining the server to show the rest of the channels, but it's been so long since I did. Some channels do that.

Fangii

Aug 19, 2019
There's still a lot planned for DoL, so of course it's not ending any time soon. Actually, the Dwarf Fortress comparison wasnt too far off, I'd say right now the game is (in a way) feature-complete, it has everything you need to enjoy the experience.

Sure, we don't have stuff like pregnancy yet, or some other miscellaneous stuff like having sex with the teachers, but they're both not *absolutely essential* for you to have fun with DoL. They're just more features to an already rich feature-filled game at the end of the day. It's not like the game is unplayable without them, that couldn't be farther from the truth.

Version numbering is done a lot differently by Vrel compared to other devs (v0.3.X going up to v.0.3.24 for instance, with each .X being a update full of the usual bug fixes and new content, instead of v1.3x etc etc, something like Minecraft does that)

Jun 18, 2021
Is there a way to merge the feats lists between saves? I now have separate Angel and Wolf MCs in different slots with different feats lists, which will change how many VrelCoins that can be started with.

Reactions: aattss

crash.7ds

Nov 18, 2018
Well, what you should be doing is loading a save with the feat unlocks you want, then hit the restart button to make a new game. That retains the feat unlocks so you can make a new save with all your progress.

Reactions: Midge

scannatore

Jul 11, 2017
How to free your arms from the ropes?
You can do it in your room. And i'm not sure, but you can do it in places where you can change outfit.
I usually NEVER remove ropes, shackles or collars, i like messing up around. LOL.

güçlü çar

Oct 3, 2017
I think this is such a rare game that gets regularly updated. Im grateful for the owner this game, sorry for not donating at all, i would really want to donate but 1 dollar means x15 in my country.

rikkulollipop

Jan 11, 2019
Eu queria que o PC engravidassem dos seus interesses amorosos, dentre outros.
Afinal, se seu personagem (PC) for do sexo feminino, ela provavelmente ovula, tem útero e é capaz de gerar uma criança que não seja uma larva mutante

4.50 star(s) 186 Votes