animal idiot

Jul 6, 2018
I have a question for those that mainly use : For those that used The Backrooms, I read there are SCP and of course Backroom features, may I ask where I'm capable of finding a foundation, and how or where I'm able to enter the backrooms?

Edit: Nvm they made a wiki

Edit 2: Aaaaand it doesn't talk about the scp foundation, it's just the base backrooms wiki
How do I play the backrooms mod? Seems like nothing is different.

Anderus1984

Jan 3, 2021
I started playing this game recently, as far I understand aside from events with random npc's, there are unqiue npc, that have name like Robin, teachers, the girl from library and the bully girl. It easy to understand to spend time with Robin and girl from library, but how to meet Whitney? There were two events with her, but it seemed like it happed randomly.
Another question I have about Bailey. What happens if I didnt have the money to the appointed date? Is it a game over? And if I have the needed amount of money, does the game ends like I completed the game?

And the last quetstion about kidnapping - I know that in a certain conditions, such event may happen, so my question is there many scenes with different npcs where mc is kidnapped and raped or maybe event became as slave?

Jun 25, 2017
I started playing this game recently, as far I understand aside from events with random npc's, there are unqiue npc, that have name like Robin, teachers, the girl from library and the bully girl. It easy to understand to spend time with Robin and girl from library, but how to meet Whitney? There were two events with her, but it seemed like it happed randomly.
Another question I have about Bailey. What happens if I didnt have the money to the appointed date? Is it a game over? And if I have the needed amount of money, does the game ends like I completed the game?

And the last quetstion about kidnapping - I know that in a certain conditions, such event may happen, so my question is there many scenes with different npcs where mc is kidnapped and raped or maybe event became as slave?
  • You can dodge paying Bailey forever unless you take on Robin's debt as your own, than they'll use Robin as leverage to make you pay. If you fail or refuse to pay and can't fight them off they'll have escalating consequences.
  • There are scenes of of all those things; quite frequently for rape (like every other step if it's a bad day), less common for kidnapping and slavery but still quite present.
  • Whitney mostly depends on RNG, and it can be really unkind. You can encounter them smoking at the park when it rains, with varying interactions depending on your relationship, but they'll always be an unrepentant ass who try's to pimp you with varying degree's of affection.

Last edited:
Reactions: Owl_Mask

b00marrows

Aug 15, 2017
Whitney mostly depends on RNG, and it can be really unkind
I find Whitney and Bailey to be the most nonsense in the game so far.

You can repeatedly beat the shit out of both and have nothing change. Sure Whitney's "domination" stat can disappear, but it results in nothing changing, literally nothing happens its the same shit. (i know of the delete whitney event, but thats dumb.)

Baily is worse, not even any progress or staistical change. "groundhog day writing". I found a way to "on demand" cause a fight with them which results in nothing gained. (except battle stats? but even than they seem buggy and sometime half the options are missing from fights.)

Anyway, in the time i have been following the game i find the devs been focusing "too far from home" and the lackluster "in city"/early content might put people off. I almost dropped it but stuck to it due to a friend.

I can see a massive potential for content in the school and orphanage, the details of how are already a thing in-game as i hinted at earlier. Just hope the game goes in these directions.

Rambling again apologies.

b00marrows

Aug 15, 2017
I think that Whitney having lower domination lowers the chance of events with them.
Sort of.
From what i can tell it might increase the time before the next attack? but its basically nothing. I also think the school entrance attacks are separate. Not 100% on it as i got bored reading the code for it.

jd0817

Oct 17, 2021
What exactly are the consequences for breaking your chastity vow at the temple? Just wondering because I've completed Sydney's questline up to removing their chastity belt and want to know what to expect now that I'm an initiate (the wiki is a little vague). Is it something I have to prepare for (like the blood moon) or not a big deal?

TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
What exactly are the consequences for breaking your chastity vow at the temple? Just wondering because I've completed Sydney's questline up to removing their chastity belt and want to know what to expect now that I'm an initiate (the wiki is a little vague). Is it something I have to prepare for (like the blood moon) or not a big deal?
After reading about it on the wiki, I don't think it actually does anything besides... I think make you need to pay them? or something like that? No real lasting consequences for it, I'm pretty sure.
If anything, you can just save before doing anything (unless you're in ironman mode or something, but then again you could just use cheats to get your virginity back anyways if you wanted... unless you don't have cheats enabled in which case you're either insane or have the patience of a god.)

Reactions: jd0817

swpkmn

Feb 19, 2020
The only time there is a consequence is if you go to the temple when a chastity exam is due and the vow is broken.
If that happens, they will punish you (the scene I've gotten involves being stuck in a wall while bound and raped repeatedly. The vow will be restored after taking the punishment, but if you faint from the punishment, you will get another non-consensual encounter afterward.

This means you are safe to enter the temple if the exam is not due yet and/or the vow is intact. However, this also means that after breaking the vow, once a chastity exam is due, you can't enter the temple without being punished.

Reactions: jd0817

jd0817

Oct 17, 2021
The only time there is a consequence is if you go to the temple when a chastity exam is due and the vow is broken.
If that happens, they will punish you (the scene I've gotten involves being stuck in a wall while bound and raped repeatedly. The vow will be restored after taking the punishment, but if you faint from the punishment, you will get another non-consensual encounter afterward.

This means you are safe to enter the temple if the exam is not due yet and/or the vow is intact. However, this also means that after breaking the vow, once a chastity exam is due, you can't enter the temple without being punished.
Thanks for the heads up. It sounds like this is something best saved for a weekend day (as in, don't enter the temple until Saturday or Sunday when an exam is due) if you don't wanna miss school or other events.
If anything, you can just save before doing anything (unless you're in ironman mode or something, but then again you could just use cheats to get your virginity back anyways if you wanted... unless you don't have cheats enabled in which case you're either insane or have the patience of a god.)
I don't know, I've played without cheats and have gotten most of my characteristics up to S rank and can comfortably pay Bailey the $4000 while still making a profit (up to $130k). Except for awareness, that stat is taking FOREVER to get up past 5, even with the dark pendant.

Jun 4, 2020
Hello.

I have an "important" question, why am i so feminine? im a Male but the Story still makes me look more like a Girl. Like this one Girl that slapped my Butt at school, why couldnt i Punch her instead of a Slap? Why cant i fight against people who wants to Rape me? i dont know if i can, i only recently started playing the game so im sorry if something changes in the future, even though i dont see any changes in this Version.

I dont want to be the one laying on the ground and get Fucked, i actually wanna be in Control and Dominate the others, but they look like they are the ones who Dominate me instead.

Dont get me wrong, im sure this Game took a heck lot of work and im not trying to Hate on this game, just wanted to ask this Question. Im Thankful if someone could help me further with this.

(I apologize for my bad Grammar, im not really good at speaking English)

TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
Hello.

I have an "important" question, why am i so feminine? im a Male but the Story still makes me look more like a Girl. Like this one Girl that slapped my Butt at school, why couldnt i Punch her instead of a Slap? Why cant i fight against people who wants to Rape me? i dont know if i can, i only recently started playing the game so im sorry if something changes in the future, even though i dont see any changes in this Version.

I dont want to be the one laying on the ground and get Fucked, i actually wanna be in Control and Dominate the others, but they look like they are the ones who Dominate me instead.

Dont get me wrong, im sure this Game took a heck lot of work and im not trying to Hate on this game, just wanted to ask this Question. Im Thankful if someone could help me further with this.

(I apologize for my bad Grammar, im not really good at speaking English)
Firstly: Your english is fine. Hell, I'm a native english speaker and usually I'm worse.
Second: It was stated... somewhere, I can't remember, but I'm pretty sure you're always gonna be the submissive one to some extent. You can fight back in non-consensual scenes (defiant actions such as punch, kick, bite, etc.) but you won't be able to really "take control" of the encounter. At most, you can just go along with it and try to make them cum before you.

4.50 star(s) 179 Votes