Oct 12, 2018
Different folks, different strokes as they say.
And yeah, I sent their a$$ to jail too and visit them once a month to remind myself why I sent them there.
Same as Whitney's a$$ in underground brothel as a flex to them that I can go in and out of underground brothel anytime.
You can visit both of them? How do you do that? Do you have to be sent there first and then you can go back?

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
You can visit both of them? How do you do that? Do you have to be sent there first and then you can go back?
Yes.
I get sent to prison intentionally, same as how you enter underground brothel by intentionally losing the group fight.
Escape maybe a day later or a week if it's the prison 'coz a certain NPC only appears at certain days then repeat it again monthly.

Oct 12, 2018
Yes.
I get sent to prison intentionally, same as how you enter underground brothel by intentionally losing the group fight.
Escape maybe a day later or a week if it's the prison 'coz a certain NPC only appears at certain days then repeat it again monthly.
Oh, I thought you meant that after getting sent there you could voluntarily go back instead of getting captured again. Wish there was a way to access them without getting screwed.

megamanx06

Mar 13, 2019
Something like that will take longer than pregnancy tbh.
Have to establish more and more story shenanigans, some backstory characters to tell etc etc.
Not really. What takes a lot of time is art and new mechanics. Story should be pretty straightforward, especially if it doesn't need either of those (which a Whitney update probably wouldn't). Plus story can be added incrementally, so there wouldn't be months of no updates even if it did end up taking a long time.

joeys88

Oct 10, 2017
We have something like that with Robyn too if you don't take on their debt, so I don't see Whitney being an issue.

Oct 12, 2018
We have something like that with Robyn too if you don't take on their debt, so I don't see Whitney being an issue.
Yeah, i was thinking about this quite a bit actually and the idea i came up with is after the dismissing Whitney event, as i said you'd get a trauma meter. It would start out at 50% and you could either help her get through it, meaning she would once again become a love interest but act less like a bisch. Or maybe increase her trauma meter which i thought could act like a "soft dismissal" where she would get removed from the game like the regular dismissal but instead of getting kidnapped she would just not come to school anymore... Or get out of her house. This would be mainly for the people who don't like Whitney but feel letting her get kidnapped is too evil. In addition i also thought up a story line to go with it, like after the dismissal event she doesn't show up to school and her cronies ask you to check up on her since you were last seen with her or something. After which you go to her house and there you could learn more of her backstory and her house could be a place where you could meet her everyday like Robin in the orphanage or Sydney in church. I dunno, maybe it's dumb. Still, i feel like a little more work on her would make her more appealing to romance.

TheRascal

Dec 1, 2022
Yeah, i was thinking about this quite a bit actually and the idea i came up with is after the dismissing Whitney event, as i said you'd get a trauma meter. It would start out at 50% and you could either help her get through it, meaning she would once again become a love interest but act less like a bisch. Or maybe increase her trauma meter which i thought could act like a "soft dismissal" where she would get removed from the game like the regular dismissal but instead of getting kidnapped she would just not come to school anymore... Or get out of her house. This would be mainly for the people who don't like Whitney but feel letting her get kidnapped is too evil. In addition i also thought up a story line to go with it, like after the dismissal event she doesn't show up to school and her cronies ask you to check up on her since you were last seen with her or something. After which you go to her house and there you could learn more of her backstory and her house could be a place where you could meet her everyday like Robin in the orphanage or Sydney in church. I dunno, maybe it's dumb. Still, i feel like a little more work on her would make her more appealing to romance.
I would love something like this. I am one of the Whitney haters.
When I first started playing and found him smoking in the park being melancholic I thought that going for the romance with him might make him open up about his problems and get to act like a human, But I read the wiki and was disappointed about that not being the case at all and him remaining a piece of shit. I don't mind sending him to the dungeon for being garbage, but a redemption route would be very nice in my opinion.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: atur and Athonis

Zerorox

Dec 5, 2021
I see what you're doing, and counter it with Sydney's corruption route. She doesn't need to become submissive, just have her not be a bisch. Besides I was thinking it could also be a great way to explain why Whitney is the way she is. Cause as far as I know, we have no idea if she's just a natural bisch or her parents are dicks or something else.
Whitney must be an asshole/bitch (bitch? serious? c'mon, this Character is better as male) cause that's Who he/she is.
Stop waiting for softer side or smth, there are enough Soft and sweet characters. Sydney and Robin are oversweet, even Kylar is sweet.

Still my choise are Max Confident Robin, Corrupted Sidney))
And I'm surely don't want Kylar in jail and Whitney in underground brothel (still, love to max and dom to zero for long term relationship)
I can't even imagine continue playing without this two annoying individuals))

TheRascal

Dec 1, 2022
Whitney must be an asshole/bitch (bitch? serious? c'mon, this Character is better as male) cause that's Who he/she is.
I think you are missing the point, which is to have an option. If you like him being an asshole you have one route and if you would like to help him be a better human you could do the other route.
In fact I think that would be a cool addition to all LIs, I don't see any harm in being able to have different options relating to the players preference.

ladguru

Oct 18, 2018
I would love something like this. I am one of the Whitney haters.
When I first started playing and found him smoking in the park being melancholic I thought that going for the romance with him might make him open up about his problems and get to act like a human, But I read the wiki and was disappointed about that not being the case at all and him remaining a piece of shit. I don't mind sending him to the dungeon for being garbage, but a redemption route would be very nice in my opinion.
That's on my wish list for ages (fuck stoopid preggo stuff...)
Send asshole Whitney to the dungeon, let them stew a bit, rescue them and get a much nicer Whitney back.
Probably this would not last forever. Soon Whitney will be asshole again. So... rinse and repeat!
After some iterations Whitney's attitude might change permanently, but into what?

Reactions: TheRascal
Oct 12, 2018
Stop waiting for softer side or smth, there are enough Soft and sweet characters. Sydney and Robin are oversweet, even Kylar is sweet.

Still my choise are Max Confident Robin, Corrupted Sidney))
And I'm surely don't want Kylar in jail and Whitney in underground brothel (still, love to max and dom to zero for long term relationship)
I can't even imagine continue playing without this two annoying individuals))
Kylar is a creep not sweet. She is the typical obsessive yandere type but what makes her worse is she is also an outcast and a stalker. As for Sydney she kinda loses the sweet side of her when you corrupt and you even said you choose corrupted Sydney anyway.

Idunno why you say " there are enough Soft and sweet characters " as if there must be a ballance between dicks and sweets. Besides as i said we don't know the reason for the way she is, you saying she is a bitch cause that who she is, is liek, yur oppinion maan. But seriously, i don't know what your problem is with more content. Sounds like you just don't want to feel guilty for hating her if the dev gives her a tragic backstory like her dad raping her or sumthin.

And again, you're just saying your opinion with Whitney being better as male. I wholeheartedly disagree, to me Whitney comes off as the typical bitch bully wandering the school with her cronies like Victoria from Life is Strange. But if you like her as a dude then it's fine. I don't care, just like you shouldn't care what other people choose for Whitney's Gender.

Toodles

Zerorox

Dec 5, 2021
I think you are missing the point, which is to have an option. If you like him being an asshole you have one route and if you would like to help him be a better human you could do the other route.
In fact I think that would be a cool addition to all LIs, I don't see any harm in being able to have different options relating to the players preference.
I can agree for different options but isn't it too much to make Soft and loving route for every Character? Whitney is a bit softer (sometimes) with max love/min dom, I think it's enough, and I suppose developer share same opinion))

Zerorox

Dec 5, 2021
Kylar is a creep not sweet. She is the typical obsessive yandere type but what makes her worse is she is also an outcast and a stalker. As for Sydney she kinda loses the sweet side of her when you corrupt and you even said you choose corrupted Sydney anyway.

Idunno why you say " there are enough Soft and sweet characters " as if there must be a ballance between dicks and sweets. Besides as i said we don't know the reason for the way she is, you saying she is a bitch cause that who she is, is liek, yur oppinion maan. But seriously, i don't know what your problem is with more content. Sounds like you just don't want to feel guilty for hating her if the dev gives her a tragic backstory like her dad raping her or sumthin.

And again, you're just saying your opinion with Whitney being better as male. I wholeheartedly disagree, to me Whitney comes off as the typical bitch bully wandering the school with her cronies like Victoria from Life is Strange. But if you like her as a dude then it's fine. I don't care, just like you shouldn't care what other people choose for Whitney's Gender.

Toodles
Kylar is super sweet yandere, creep, outcast and stalker, will you argue with my tastes?) Sidney lose her (his? never tryed male version) sweetness when corrupted and that's why I said I like her (not him) corrupted version better. Max purity Sidney is a freak, caricature, not even talkin' about religious side.

No problem with more content if it fits the setting, some players it seems want to make some pure love paradise or smth) And no, I'm not that Soft, living in harsh environment u'know, no sob story will excuse her/him being a bitch/asshole.

Character genders are totally taste dependant, I've seen more more male characters of that type. So I can joking but will never seriously argue if someone'll make Whitney female, rest assured.

Last edited:
Oct 12, 2018
Kylar is super sweet yandere, creep, outcast and stalker, will you argue with my tastes?) Sidney lose her sweetness when corrupted and that's why I said I like her corrupted version better. Max purity Sidney is a freak, caricature, not even talkin' about religious side.

No problem with more content if it fits the setting, some players it seems want to make some pure love paradise or smth)

Character genders are totally taste dependant, I've seen more more male characters of that type.
You've seen more males bully others to get themselves off sexually? I wanna know what kinda stuff you've been watching.

Last edited:

ladguru

Oct 18, 2018
I can agree for different options but isn't it too much to make Soft and loving route for every Character? Whitney is a bit softer (sometimes) with max love/min dom, I think it's enough, and I suppose developer share same opinion))
Idk if every NPC needs one or more additional routes.
But it is definitely not too much. It scales linearly. You can add theses routes one by one. You don't have to finish a route in one go. If you don't want to, it does not affect any other NPC.
Preggo stuff on the other hand does not scale at all, it affects every fucking interaction. It also affects most of the non fucking interactions.
And all future interaction, fucking or not.

Oct 12, 2018
It's classics, as much as there are more incidents of male raping female then otherwise.
So I can ask the same question :KEK:
Idunno, apart from the feminine name, Whitney just oozes that feminine bully energy. Since Whitney doesn't bully you for money or beat you up. It just feels like female is more fitting. Not to mention the way Whitney is described ingame. From the Wiki:
"they will always be described as or otherwise depicted as having blonde hair over one eye" I just can't imagine that on a guy.
To each their own i guess. Whatever floats your boat i suppose. Different strokes for different folks. Whatever tickles your pickle. So on and so forth.

Zerorox

Dec 5, 2021
Idunno, apart from the feminine name, Whitney just oozes that feminine bully energy. Since Whitney doesn't bully you for money or beat you up. It just feels like female is more fitting. Not to mention the way Whitney is described ingame. From the Wiki:
"they will always be described as or otherwise depicted as having blonde hair over one eye" I just can't imagine that on a guy.
To each their own i guess. Whatever floats your boat i suppose. Different strokes for different folks. Whatever tickles your pickle. So on and so forth.
Whitney bully MC for money at the entrance, sells MC as prostitute for money, use to get free sigarettes, and as climax sells to underground brothel... for money. And he/she beats MC a lot, with or without reason.
There are quite enough male characters with such hair.
Still, there is reason why we're able to choose sex for characters) If being honest I never tried Cid and Robin as males but tried Whitney female so I'm not sayin' it's totally bad fit, Just male is more genuine as for Me)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: atur and kcj300

ladguru

Oct 18, 2018
You can't? I can. It fits perfectly a former (emphasis on "former"!) boss of mine. He perfected the skill of indirect bullying.

Zerorox

Dec 5, 2021
You can't? I can. It fits perfectly a former (emphasis on "former"!) boss of mine. He perfected the skill of indirect bullying.
Yeah, that's why we have all that customization, to create world we want to see according to our experiences and fantasies. And maybe connect some characters to other fictional persona's or RL people we like/hate.
We've found hairstyle common for assholes and bitches)

Great sandbox game.

4.50 star(s) 186 Votes