MasterN64

Apr 29, 2020
It's genuinely interesting to see what the masses supposedly want/hate (re: rumors earlier in the thread) since my primary exposure to this game is a group that's predominantly women and the vibe is so different lol. It's mostly fanart and fanfiction, with complaints being incredibly rare, mostly surrounding wanting an Eden toggle or dismissal event. Sometimes people wish for more romantic content, transformations, teacher content, etc. but it's never like... expected. Whitney and Kyler are pretty popular. It's weirdly one of the more wholesome and peaceful fandoms lmao.
I genuinely wish most communities online were like that. Instead what you mostly get are a bunch of entitled fanboys that just screech because someone is getting something they dont personally like and it delays content for them. People crying because its not loli and they removed the word kid in 3 places in the script recently or something so they incessantly whine about how the devs are all on a crusade to purge any and all loli content even though it hasnt explicitly existed in years. People crying because we get pregnancy instead of more vore or whatever they like instead.

The game is going to go where the game is going to go. People need to let go and realize it is not THEIR game and just enjoy the process an content we do get. If someone doesnt like it disable it and quit bitching about it really.

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
I genuinely wish most communities online were like that. Instead what you mostly get are a bunch of entitled fanboys that just screech because someone is getting something they dont personally like and it delays content for them. People crying because its not loli and they removed the word kid in 3 places in the script recently or something so they incessantly whine about how the devs are all on a crusade to purge any and all loli content even though it hasnt explicitly existed in years. People crying because we get pregnancy instead of more vore or whatever they like instead.

The game is going to go where the game is going to go. People need to let go and realize it is not THEIR game and just enjoy the process an content we do get. If someone doesnt like it disable it and quit bitching about it really.
Issue with pregnancy is that it's a singular fetish that has already so far caused a 5 month delay in regular update schedule and will be still worked on for possibly years after the update comes, taking up development capacity. I do not know of any other fetish in this game that comes remotely near that.

lraas

May 31, 2018
I agree with you there, however i can also relate to the people bickering. First of all while we look at them as a homogenous complaining mob, it’s all individuals who may each have only one complaint that they feel passionate about. Secondly, when I look at this site and others, there is sooo much garbage everywhere (to me anyways) and there are only a couple of games that are worthwhile and that I follow closely. When one of these games is developing in a direction I dont like, or its progress is delayed for months and months and months, then that is quite a loss for me individually. Personally im not someone who complains like that, but i can fully emphasize with the people who do.

MasterN64

Apr 29, 2020
At the end of the day having more options in the game is not a bad thing and after the initial hump of inputting the framework for it the resulting additions will be far easier. You can argue all day that content is "stealing" dev resources or wasting time but at the end of it all the argument is still "they are putting work into a fetish i dont like and im mad about it." Its going to happen and you can either live with it and come to terms with the fact that the game will not cater to you directly or you can be absolutely insufferable like many people online about it. Nothing they have done or proposed has irked me in the slightest and i honestly just get annoyed to see people complain about it all the time. I personally dont really care how or what they add into the game as long as it gets continued support. If they spent 6 months inputting literal furries in suits into the game id roll my eyes a bit but i wouldnt moan and groan everywhere about it. Id just find the toggle in the settings to turn it all off which the devs have always and likely will always include.

If you like the game and want to see it flourish support them even when they add things that arent catering to you. Dont just whine and groan whenever something you dont like is added. That isnt constructive at all. Yes the development is all over the place in terms of scope but id rather have that than trying to force them to work on one thing tirelessly and have them burn out.

Oct 12, 2018
At the end of the day having more options in the game is not a bad thing and after the initial hump of inputting the framework for it the resulting additions will be far easier. You can argue all day that content is "stealing" dev resources or wasting time but at the end of it all the argument is still "they are putting work into a fetish i dont like and im mad about it." Its going to happen and you can either live with it and come to terms with the fact that the game will not cater to you directly or you can be absolutely insufferable like many people online about it. Nothing they have done or proposed has irked me in the slightest and i honestly just get annoyed to see people complain about it all the time. I personally dont really care how or what they add into the game as long as it gets continued support. If they spent 6 months inputting literal furries in suits into the game id roll my eyes a bit but i wouldnt moan and groan everywhere about it. Id just find the toggle in the settings to turn it all off which the devs have always and likely will always include.

If you like the game and want to see it flourish support them even when they add things that arent catering to you. Dont just whine and groan whenever something you dont like is added. That isnt constructive at all. Yes the development is all over the place in terms of scope but id rather have that than trying to force them to work on one thing tirelessly and have them burn out.
Dude half the stuff in this you already said in your previous post. At this point you're just arguing with yourself. We all agree here no need to type it out 3 more times y'know.

Reactions: throbzombie

LowLevelLesser

Feb 8, 2021
I mean, I'd just like it if the character's ass turned red when they got spanked a lot. (Like with Leighton and Morgan, especially Leighton who paddles the ever-loving bejeezus out of you if you dare to skip detention.)

A little bruising also seems appropriate considering how much the character can get beaten up by NPCs (especially when they struggle).

MasterN64

Apr 29, 2020
Dude half the stuff in this you already said in your previous post. At this point you're just arguing with yourself. We all agree here no need to type it out 3 more times y'know.
And people are still posting complaining that dev effort is being "wasted" but you dont seem to want to quote them and point that out. If you are sick of seeing me post its worth noting im sick of seeing all the bitching going on the other direction.

Oct 12, 2018
And people are still posting complaining that dev effort is being "wasted" but you dont seem to want to quote them and point that out. If you are sick of seeing me post its worth noting im sick of seeing all the bitching going on the other direction.
Whining about people whining is as bad as the original whining, and if you're gonna keep whining I'll start whining about you whining about others whining and no one wants to see that.

Sep 2, 2018
just to make sure i'm correct, as of 0.4.0.2, only humans and wolves can get the PC pregnant? (not including the parasites that have been in the game for a while)

ladguru

Oct 18, 2018
just to make sure i'm correct, as of 0.4.0.2, only humans and wolves can get the PC pregnant? (not including the parasites that have been in the game for a while)
(it's already 0.4.0.3)
Yes, it seems so. Also all named NPCs are sterile so far (both ways), except for the Black Wolf.

kastakanin

May 16, 2020
(it's already 0.4.0.3)
Yes, it seems so. Also all named NPCs are sterile so far (both ways), except for the Black Wolf.
As far as I know you can toggle " Enable incomplete pregnancy content " under pregnancy settings to enable named NPC impregnations.
But there is no content tied to it other than it being mentioned, like "you know the father is X", and it's probably very buggy still.

4.50 star(s) 186 Votes