SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
-Waiting for Named NPCs to have pregnancy content/mentionings-

Aside: I feel like if we are part of the Underground Farm and have earned favor with Remy enough, we should be able to have some perks and such. Other than freaking apples...

Amhran

Mar 22, 2022
likely never, the game isn't gonna mess with your genital choices
and what that would even do to herm characters
A sex swap would be the worst unless you had a way to change it back. I wouldn't even mind too much if it was difficult/expensive, but having it forced upon you with no way to guarantee changing it back would suck major ass and would require disabling.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Forced gender swap when?
or any gender swap... i had to edit the game to have the option in game, because using cheats breaks the immersion
Let me introduce you to a game called Lilith's Throne.
Just uhh good luck with the performance and that game updates once a century. :KEK:

• Haha
Reactions: RenH and Arkus86

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
My God, I haven't had a more tedious TF to get than the permanent fallen TF which needs 90% purity for 30 days...
I don't know if it's worth it but imma say it ain't that much worth it 'cause you can't color the wings unlike Demon TF and you still have the daily purity decay...

Also I think there's a bug with Great Hawk where it doesn't remove the chastity vow when getting penetrated by them 'cause I still have it after like 3 or 4x with it.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

tester72

Nov 8, 2019
Okay my char is now the mother of several kids inside the wolfcave, how does exactly parenting works here?
I have the option to visit them a day but is there more?

rndmann

Feb 11, 2019
Random NPCs impregnated by the male player will give birth and increase "Total number of children you know you fathered" stat eventually? And if it does you only get a stat increase one day or do you get some kind of birth event?

rezaf

Jul 3, 2017
this game is too dark for me to play -.-
btw what is online part ? how you play the game online ?
i mean can we play with each other ?
If you're referring to the "Online" portion in the OP, it's just a way to play the game strictly through the browser, i.e. without downloading and/or installing anything on your local device. It doesn't mean "multiplayer". If I'm wrong with that, please correct me anyone.

I share your feelings about the game being too dark, but prominently the authors take is that that's just how things are supposed to be in this game.

My reasoning is that most games are actually problem solving exercises, and thus giving the player no real means to solve the problems robs him of the statisfaction of having overcome the trials and tribulations presented to him.
Or it just disconnects him from the phlight of his player character, and the game becomes a strictly mechanical experience.
That's what happens to me, anyway. I still find ways to "overcome problems", they are just mechanically driven.
Instead of finally moving out the friggin orphanage (considering the amounts of cash you amass in the game it's a crime against reason itself to continue to force him to live in the orphanage, especially now that the PC is supposed to be of legal age), perhaps with Robin, instead of defeating Remy and living happily everafter with Alex or instead of any other reasonable way to address the various love interests or other scenarios I relish in maxing out skills, unlocking Feats or other things of that nature. I can live with that, but if I'm honest, I feel the game could potentially be orders of magnitude more rewarding otherwise.

Reactions: QpWoEi019283

tester72

Nov 8, 2019
I have a question. Can mods be merged?* or only have to play 1 of them
Now thats a good question, i practically just cobbled together the expanded world mod and the BEEEES mod and the fire mod but im not actually sure if they work together at all.

I did not play long enough to see what exactly is working and what is not and theres not much indication on the game itself if something isnt from the base game.
I wish we would have some actual mod manager for the game so i could see what runs and what doesnt.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
this game is too dark for me to play -.-
btw what is online part ? how you play the game online ?
i mean can we play with each other ?
It's meant to be dark but you can turn some features off to make it as light as you can.
There's no online feature for this game, though you can play this in any browser.
There's no co-op, I don't even know how co-op will even work in a game like this.

Reactions: QpWoEi019283

Catnatic

Nov 25, 2021
I have a question. Can mods be merged?* or only have to play 1 of them
Short answer: Yes, but it's a long tedious process. There's no quick and easy way to merge mods that won't break things.

Long answer:
It is possible to merge mods together but that requires manual work of merging things yourself and ensuring that things don't conflict with each other. Anyone could do it if they know how to use WinMerge and have some knowledge of Twee/TwineScript which is actually easy to understand and adapt to, especially if you already have a fundamental understanding of programming.
As far as I know, there's no some kind of working patcher or mod loader that automatically does this sort of thing.

It's a complicated process because each mod's source files are basically forks of the game's original repo, meaning that any additions or modifications to the game's code are already applied instead of only having files that just contains additions or edits (not containing the entire vanilla source code) like a typical mod would have for a regular PC game.
It makes sense for developers to update their DoL mod this way but it's not really optimal when it comes to merging mods.

This means that you would have to go through a mod's entire repo and compare it to another mod's repo, finding parts of the code that were modified and making sure it doesn't break or replace a feature from another mod as you merge the code. You might even have to rewrite the code instead so it properly accommodates all new features from each mod.
This can get even more tedious if a mod's game version is outdated compared to another mod's game version as the base game's code would be overhauled in newer versions which may complicate the merging process. Merging mods is just not a feasible option and you might have to do it all the time if you want your base game and mods to be up to date.

When it comes to graphic replacement mods though, well, that's very easy to do as you just need to overwrite the existing "img" folder which every version of DoL comes with (that isn't text-only).
Merging multiple graphic mods however, there will be a lot of conflicts if most of their files both share the same names so just use the ones that you prefer the most.

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
So... when you realize Jordan is either blind as fuck or willfully neglectful with knowing about the rapings that go on in the church... Honestly feel like there should be a means to leave the church, or to bring to light the bullshit there.

Not my fault all the women more or less force themselves on my dick and men wanna fuck me in the ass in this god damn town. 4000 bucks ain't worth it Jordan, as nice as it is being 'pure' and 'holey'.

NyashPonuash

May 13, 2020
Short answer: Yes, but it's a long tedious process. There's no quick and easy way to merge mods that won't break things.

Long answer:
It is possible to merge mods together but that requires manual work of merging things yourself and ensuring that things don't conflict with each other. Anyone could do it if they know how to use WinMerge and have some knowledge of Twee/TwineScript which is actually easy to understand and adapt to, especially if you already have a fundamental understanding of programming.
As far as I know, there's no some kind of working patcher or mod loader that automatically does this sort of thing.

It's a complicated process because each mod's source files are basically forks of the game's original repo, meaning that any additions or modifications to the game's code are already applied instead of only having files that just contains additions or edits (not containing the entire vanilla source code) like a typical mod would have for a regular PC game.
It makes sense for developers to update their DoL mod this way but it's not really optimal when it comes to merging mods.

This means that you would have to go through a mod's entire repo and compare it to another mod's repo, finding parts of the code that were modified and making sure it doesn't break or replace a feature from another mod as you merge the code. You might even have to rewrite the code instead so it properly accommodates all new features from each mod.
This can get even more tedious if a mod's game version is outdated compared to another mod's game version as the base game's code would be overhauled in newer versions which may complicate the merging process. Merging mods is just not a feasible option and you might have to do it all the time if you want your base game and mods to be up to date.

When it comes to graphic replacement mods though, well, that's very easy to do as you just need to overwrite the existing "img" folder which every version of DoL comes with (that isn't text-only).
Merging multiple graphic mods however, there will be a lot of conflicts if most of their files both share the same names so just use the ones that you prefer the most.
thanks for the answer

4.50 star(s) 185 Votes