Oct 19, 2020
Any way to keep your partner from cumming too fast? It's an issue whether your sex skills are low or high, but definitely worse when they're high since you're too good. If the partner cums, the scene ends and you are more or less blue-balled.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Any way to keep your partner from cumming too fast? It's an issue whether your sex skills are low or high, but definitely worse when they're high since you're too good. If the partner cums, the scene ends and you are more or less blue-balled.
Only way for that to happen is when you play with yourself to catch up.
And just spam rest on your other limbs.

If you've high enough skills, you can always edge while playing with yourself to also catch up.

Last edited:
Reactions: DevilishTemptation

ladguru

Oct 18, 2018
Is there any difference in damage done with kicks between "High Heels" and "Rugged" footwear?
Also any downsides to just simply wearing Rugged shoes 24/7? (apart from sleeping ofc)
Heels give a bonus for kicking damage.
"Rugged" footwear reduceses bad events on rough terrain.
There is no downside wearing either, but I recommend wearing heals as nightwear. It helps keeping Bailey at bay.

anomajou

May 7, 2023
Heels give a bonus for kicking damage.
"Rugged" footwear reduceses bad events on rough terrain.
There is no downside wearing either, but I recommend wearing heals as nightwear. It helps keeping Bailey at bay.
high heels also raise aggression faster, so the enemies can decide to use violence a turn sooner, which in the early game can outweigh the benefits of that bonus damage.

CJ_2020

Aug 23, 2020
Does anybody know why I got these messages? They say my character is feeling "nauseous" & that she feels "bloated"; I already took a pregnancy test, but it was negative...

I also can´t get myself checked, as I don't have an appointment with the doctor.

Golden_Buddy

Aug 9, 2020
Does anybody know why I got these messages? They say my character is feeling "nauseous" & that she feels "bloated"; I already took a pregnancy test, but it was negative...

I also can´t get myself checked, as I don't have an appointment with the doctor.
anal parasite pregnancy maybe

Penitensary

May 10, 2020

Maybe she's on her period?

Kally92

Jan 22, 2020

anal parasite pregnancy maybe
Maybe she's on her period?
I second it maybe being because she's on her period. I looked to see if I've had any parasitic pregnancies or if I was pregnant through the extra stats tab when it said that with one of my play-throughs and she didn't have an anal parasite nor was she pregnant.

Blumenkalte

Jun 8, 2021
Guys, i deleted my exported save file and tried some utilites for recovering deleted files but none of them cold find it, do you know how can i recover it or it completely lost?

Karkhel

May 15, 2017
In the small mods section there is an x-change mod which honestly fits this game really well, you have separate fame and stats until people discover you are the same person (can abuse it for crime fame especially, fun way to tempt the player to use the pills themselves), you already have some named npcs react or force you to take the pill, random npcs in the pub can spike your drink with it, until you buy a test you don't know what type you were spiked with. I hope it keeps getting updates... oh and its based on Dol plus or some other mod I forgot the name of so there are also voice overs for sex. Typical rules where pregnancy makes it permanent, orgasm prolong it etc. so far what I've played its pretty fun

how do i get a ruined orgasm in game?
Pretty sure its just the ear slime.

Furabia

Donor
Jun 23, 2019
For getting ideas on variations of short phrases and basic sentences, there might be some applicability, but anything beyond that usually runs into huge issues of style and consistency that requires re-writes and corrections so frequent that it would probably end up taking more work than the author just sitting down and doing it naturally in their own words to begin with. I've tried enough other text-based games to know how important consistent and high quality writing is, and I'm not terribly keen on the idea of polluting DoL with random machine-generated drivel. But garbage input leads to garbage output: if you can train an "AI" (language model) on only the writing of DoL, maybe it could take a bigger share of the workload with less errors and issues that would need to be corrected. Though I take a certain comfort in knowing that an actual human wrote something with both deliberation and purpose, especially when it comes to something like DoL that is written in such a particular style and with clear intent behind its words. I can't imagine the author of the game would ever feel comfortable with it given the marvellously detailed-oriented and perhaps even obsessive compulsive quality control they've exercised thus far, but who knows.
Beautifully said. I've tried a few AI story tellers, admittedly they've come a long way, but every time at some point they begin to lose continuity and forget about people and context, becoming soulless and destroying immersion. I'll take DoL's written events any day of the week over AI slop.

4.50 star(s) 185 Votes