Justwannajerk

Dec 26, 2021
Guys, i need help, how do i read the menstruation cycle stats? is running true meant the character on their period? how do I determine if she's ovulating? thanks

Caldo

May 3, 2020
Guys, i need help, how do i read the menstruation cycle stats? is running true meant the character on their period? how do I determine if she's ovulating? thanks
On the mainpage is a link to the Wiki there is all explainded. But here the link to the pregnancy content

DharrMannn

Sep 17, 2021
I got the Great Hawk pregnany and using cheat to sped up the pregnancy process, She laid egg but it never hatched, Why is that?

Also are there anyway to hunt with hawk transformation disbled?

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
Never being able to be the aggressor in any situation was the downfall for me.
Yeah, when I played it, that was my main gripe. Should be able to train and beat the hell outta those who attack(which was like 99% of everyone you meet). I could see maybe being a victim at first but even if you max out your physical stats, you still have to be attacked for like 10+ turns before you can fight anyone off. Need a "kick them in the balls" or "cunt punch" them for the school bully(if it is a she). Add a "throat punch" to immediately incapacitate them. Hell, gimme a "Roadhouse throat rip" for fun.

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
Yeah, when I played it, that was my main gripe. Should be able to train and beat the hell outta those who attack(which was like 99% of everyone you meet). I could see maybe being a victim at first but even if you max out your physical stats, you still have to be attacked for like 10+ turns before you can fight anyone off. Need a "kick them in the balls" or "cunt punch" them for the school bully(if it is a she). Add a "throat punch" to immediately incapacitate them. Hell, gimme a "Roadhouse throat rip" for fun.
You will never be an aggressor, and you wilk be always under a struggle. It's a premise of the game, quite set in stone.

Reactions: Thunderthewolf14

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
You will never be an aggressor, and you wilk be always under a struggle. It's a premise of the game, quite set in stone.
Yeah, I read that on the front page but I played this a few years ago. I hoped we would get a chance to become a badass chick(I am a guy but played the game as a young lady), that could kick some ass. Not hating on the game, just not my preference. It is a shame, I like pretty much everything but the idea of always being a victim. That is why there are so many games out there, some for everyone. I wish I had the equipment and talent to create my own dream game but alas, I am on a fixed budget and coding gives me a headache(done some in my younger days).

Amhran

Mar 22, 2022
It's actually pretty difficult to not max out your physique, which is the prime characteristic that determines how easily you can beat people up... I think you'd have to deliberately go out of your way to avoid it. I've always thought the game was way too lenient with physique, it feels like doing pretty much almost anything increases it.

EmDotRand

Sep 7, 2020
what was it?
OK, that's my mistake. The last time I played vanilla was in the 0.3 era where the complaints occurred on Reddit, where this line:
Robin said:
I've started feeling butterflies in my tummy when you talk to me, and when we hug it feels like my body is melting (In a good way).
was pointed out as too kiddy. I woudn't know if that's actually child-like since the kids in my area are so vulgar.

Reactions: sparrow_rose

Jester35

Jul 28, 2017
So, I have two questions:
- when masturbate, I can fondle tits for some reason.
- when on school, suddenly canteen options disappeared.
Anyone experienced this bug? I'm playing with DoLPlus

Caldo

May 3, 2020
Yeah, I read that on the front page but I played this a few years ago. I hoped we would get a chance to become a badass chick(I am a guy but played the game as a young lady), that could kick some ass. Not hating on the game, just not my preference. It is a shame, I like pretty much everything but the idea of always being a victim. That is why there are so many games out there, some for everyone. I wish I had the equipment and talent to create my own dream game but alas, I am on a fixed budget and coding gives me a headache(done some in my younger days).
While you never be the aggessor is true, the later one isn´t. If you play as a large char is quite easy to fend of anyone if you not going into the fight with a disatvange. A large defiant char mit maxed body, will, Since grade and hardened Masochist/Sadist can easy fight of 4 persons often even 5, only need pepper when staring with a disatvange (pain already high or arused). And you also get some badass affect from it, when your fighing off the attackers of your farm you dont even need to fight they run when they see you wen your figthing fame is high (it also effect some random encounters). When you have also have a bite transformation its even more easy, Whitey is fended of in the first round with the bite kicks an punches. Also the money upkeep its easy only need to pay when he comes with 4 other persons and you are low on pepper, after paying once its starts again with him alone so just pay every 4 week as you wanna keep you pepper for emergys as that encounter is planable (just wear a mouth-mask when you still a oral virgin when you sleep and have fended him off, if you wanna keep it for sure).

So the only way to "loose" when you got there by playing it save is at red moon with ivy, or when you pass out and already bound and its a 3+ encounter (here also bite saves you often). But that is very much avoidable. You can also keep all your viginitys. Sure at first you need a chastety belt anal shild and mouth mask, but if you reach the point i mentioned its not needed anymore.

And to get to that point rember fame is everything to make the game hard or easy.(well and the body size of course^^) Cover your face with hands, or wear a mask when you gonna loose at the start of the game because your in a bad state, but also remember to put the mask off when you in a good state to win the postiv fame. And make use of the cast belt, anal shild mouth mask so save all virginitys. As positive fame offsets allure witch desides with encounter with only high good fame offsets all your beauty and even the nights are save(if you dont go out there naked covered in fluids or with fetish clothes). I made the fame feat " Shining Reputation" before it was possibel to alter fame by Mickey's (ok with a bit of saves i made a save every time afer paying/fending off and had to revert to it about ~10 times twice doing nearly the whole week again to get it).

Sure its a bit boring to play the virgin route, but I like games where its hard but possibel if you learning the game mechanik. Well including the new feats only 6 are left after that i will try to get to that point with a normal body, the downside kylar is very much needed for it as i will need many more pepper.

Caldo

May 3, 2020
OK, that's my mistake. The last time I played vanilla was in the 0.3 era where the complaints occurred on Reddit, where this line:

was pointed out as too kiddy. I woudn't know if that's actually child-like since the kids in my area are so vulgar.
That line is still in the vanilla game, as I just did my virgin feat with robin.

Jester35

Jul 28, 2017
So, I have two questions:
- when masturbate, I can fondle tits for some reason.
- when on school, suddenly canteen options disappeared.
Anyone experienced this bug? I'm playing with DoLPlus
I also realised I cannot take stuff on the mouth neither :/

4.50 star(s) 179 Votes