MasterN64

Apr 29, 2020
Anyone that has been in this thread longer than a week has seen dozens of people filter in and out complaining about how preg content is a waste of time and oftentimes they explicitly say it is because nobody wanted it. Just look back in the thread especially during the time it was taking for them to make it when it delayed the release for a good while. It seemed like half the damn posts back then were people complaining.

Sometimes an argument or statement isnt specifically directed at a person or post but at a general concept or idea people keep perpetuating. Sometimes when things are said that sounds an awful lot like what those people have said they get lumped in with them. Not every post is directly addressed to specific posts.

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
Anyone that has been in this thread longer than a week has seen dozens of people filter in and out complaining about how preg content is a waste of time and oftentimes they explicitly say it is because nobody wanted it. Just look back in the thread especially during the time it was taking for them to make it when it delayed the release for a good while. It seemed like half the damn posts back then were people complaining.

Sometimes an argument or statement isnt specifically directed at a person or post but at a general concept or idea people keep perpetuating. Sometimes when things are said that sounds an awful lot like what those people have said they get lumped in with them. Not every post is directly addressed to specific posts.
Tbf it'd be very hard to say that nobody wanted it, because preg kink ppl have a thing in common with linux users

EmDotRand

Sep 7, 2020
That's one question answered. Good on ye.
So your defense for using a generalization fallacy is... People use generalization fallacies? I don't get that logic. Not antagonizing either I'm genuinely confused here.

Reactions: ViviX12
Sep 3, 2023
The argument the people are saying isnt that it should be abandoned but that it should have never been implemented in the first place usually for the reasoning that it was a niche set of content that people didnt actually want. Which is pretty silly considering whenever they did a poll about what content people wanted to see it was always at the top of the list. It is just another complaint in the long list of complaints that all boil down to "this isnt my fetish so its bad." Instead of seeing new mechanics and gameplay elements added to toy around with people instead want to complain that it is stealing from the content they like but thats really just not true. All work put into the game improves the game at a basic level which is something that everyone benefits from even if its not directly.
It was only on the top of the list because the same handful of vocal fans who had been clamoring for it for years (and shouting down the majority who didn't want it) filled out the polls dozens of times each. Very few people wanted it and it makes the game worse for any unsuspecting non-preg-fetishist who doesn't read every detail of the setup menu.

TheRealSomeone92

Apr 15, 2019
I think one of the more accurate estimations about how prevalent players wanted preg content was / is(?) the comments underneath the blog posts.
I do not remember reading more than maybe 5-10 posts akin to "When preg content?" underneath each blog post, which usually had hundreds of comments...

Reactions: gorgonzola_eater
May 26, 2019
I think one of the more accurate estimations about how prevalent players wanted preg content was / is(?) the comments underneath the blog posts.
I do not remember reading more than maybe 5-10 posts akin to "When preg content?" underneath each blog post, which usually had hundreds of comments...
People spreading misinformation just because they don't like the fact that it is something that was wanted heavily. Nothing new there.

MasterN64

Apr 29, 2020
Its just another coping mechanism for why everyone ELSE is wrong and how everything they like or dont like is somehow objectively right even when it makes no sense or has no evidence. Its not about the results of any polls or discussions because thats all fake. Its not about what people are saying because its all lies. Its not about how well received something was they are all lying. Its uncanny how this kind of thinking overlaps quite solidly with certain circles in reality. The kinds of people that unironically argue like this are the kinds of people that probably deny the moon landing or believe in flat earth theory. Its not about having arguments that make sense its about having arguments that they can believe in even if they are batshit insane because it makes them feel good.

Its also really funny how commenting on a general trend that we are seeing play out right now in this thread that has happened multiple times over the last year is somehow a "generalization fallacy." I LITERALLY said that the kinds of people that argue about this kind of stuff constantly argue that nobody wants it and then IMMEDIATELY people screech and post about how nobody actually wants it and it was all some kind of secret plot to undermine the game.

Reactions: EvangelineRaleigh

Aon

Oct 20, 2019
Hi.

v0.5.0.5 Android + BEEESSS + Kaervek's Community Sprites + Firemod. Start page streched icon appears to be a issue with outdated Firemod not meshing perfectly well with newer version, but no functional glitches noted.

The sky is very pretty in this update, delightful.

Personally ambivalent regarding pregnancy content, satisfied that content is still developing regularly instead of eternal hiatus or masses of do-nothing filler. Option of sterility through contraceptives abuse for feats-friendly disabling of content could be a solution for those not keen on it.

EmDotRand

Sep 7, 2020
... Maybe I should ask one of the guys that showed interest in conversing. Presumably this happened to the others:

Screenshot_2024-06-11_16-32-17.png

That leaves Karkhel. Could you elaborate on those the consequences after birth your mentioned? Got my femboy implanted with a wasp egg and wanted to know what I'm in for. I'm also looking out for the aforementioned flavor text, but I'm a week in and so far it's just stuff like morning sickness and Dr Harper offering to deliver it for free in exchange for a live audience. Is it just a "wait for it" ordeal?

gallows226

Jan 16, 2023
Hi.

v0.5.0.5 Android + BEEESSS + Kaervek's Community Sprites + Firemod. Start page streched icon appears to be a issue with outdated Firemod not meshing perfectly well with newer version, but no functional glitches noted.

The sky is very pretty in this update, delightful.

Mega

Personally ambivalent regarding pregnancy content, satisfied that content is still developing regularly instead of eternal hiatus or masses of do-nothing filler. Option of sterility through contraceptives abuse for feats-friendly disabling of content could be a solution for those not keen on it.
Yeah I’m just happy they’re continuing to develop. As a mind control fan the niche im here for hasn’t been developed in a long time. But I check in every once and awhile just to see what’s happening,

darkgryffon

Feb 27, 2018
Its been a while, and i may have missed this setting or something, but is there a way to make sex last longer? namely due to the fact it only takes a couple turns regardless the situation for someone to 'finish'. I just felt like i may have seen that setting some where but i forgot about it. if there isnt anything like that, thank you for your time or answers

eyvgbhunijmwk

Jun 16, 2021
Its been a while, and i may have missed this setting or something, but is there a way to make sex last longer? namely due to the fact it only takes a couple turns regardless the situation for someone to 'finish'. I just felt like i may have seen that setting some where but i forgot about it. if there isnt anything like that, thank you for your time or answers
If you play on DOL+ then yes there is a setting and you can have it scale over time

Karkhel

May 15, 2017
... Maybe I should ask one of the guys that showed interest in conversing. Presumably this happened to the others:

View attachment 3732053

That leaves Karkhel. Could you elaborate on those the consequences after birth your mentioned? Got my femboy implanted with a wasp egg and wanted to know what I'm in for. I'm also looking out for the aforementioned flavor text, but I'm a week in and so far it's just stuff like morning sickness and Dr Harper offering to deliver it for free in exchange for a live audience. Is it just a "wait for it" ordeal?
Oh I dunno anything about parasitic/egg pregnancy sorry, I meant having to pay for the upkeep which is raised even more if you don't show up to take care of them regularly and most of the flavor is mostly with specific love interest pregnancies. If you want egg pregnancy that does that I guess you got a great hawk now, though I don't know how fleshed out their events are.

ZloyFrag

Jun 12, 2024
I've been playing this game for some time and still don't fully understand - what's the best way to play? Try to remain virgin and undefiled for as long as possible (can I succeed or will I inevitably sooner or later stop having enough money?) or, on the contrary, try to become as depraved as possible and earn money in the same brothel? Or some other way?

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
I've been playing this game for some time and still don't fully understand - what's the best way to play? Try to remain virgin and undefiled for as long as possible (can I succeed or will I inevitably sooner or later stop having enough money?) or, on the contrary, try to become as depraved as possible and earn money in the same brothel? Or some other way?
I don't think there's a best way to play a sandbox game.
It's literally in the genre, you decide how you want, what you wanna do.
Make a character and make 'em suffer as much as you can? Vice versa? Hurt others? etc etc.
Be a prude temple monk / nun, be a depraved version of it, make a thief that steals from the rich rp-ing as robin hood or just steal to live, so many ways to play and do lotta things~~~

Reactions: Thunderthewolf14

EmDotRand

Sep 7, 2020
Oh I dunno anything about parasitic/egg pregnancy sorry, I meant having to pay for the upkeep which is raised even more if you don't show up to take care of them regularly and most of the flavor is mostly with specific love interest pregnancies. If you want egg pregnancy that does that I guess you got a great hawk now, though I don't know how fleshed out their events are.
Seriously? Fine, I'll do a hellhound run where I shack up with the Black wolf to see what happens. There better be some goddamn fuzzy feelings involved or my riot continues.

Arkus86

Jun 3, 2018
There's no "best" way to play, I think, it all depends on what you seek from your playthrough - as long as you're not looking to be dominant.
Do you want to be an innocent virgin, slowly falling to corruption as you struggle to meet Bailey's growing demands in a town hell-bent on raping you? Check the boxes you want, adjust the sliders and knock yourself out.
Do you want an easy experience? Turn the sliders the other way and go ahead.
Want to play a pervert willingly pushing their limits further and further into depravity? That's possible too, but your choices are not risk-free.

quadangle

Apr 10, 2022
with high sex skills you can edge them, dragging it out for quite a while

Aon

Oct 20, 2019
Fully possible to remain "pure", as long as Robin's questline avoided at all costs. Lake diving for loot and Skulduggery, wear gold chastity belt and Athletic+Large Body start for 2-turn punch/punch/kick Whitney beatdowns. Lake spelunking should cover initial $500 taxes, and sugary daddy/mommy Avery (Endearment >>> Love)- additional safe way to "dispose of" virginities.

Visit Cafe often for coffee, $5 for extra energy is dirt cheap.

Rush History and Science for woods journeys AND SCHOOL TOILET MANHOLE (Whitney-free exit), sell Lake loot until Skulduggery C or taxes > $1500, Steal whenever possible in combat (1-3 turn usually, followed by punch/punch/kick) for C-C+, underSewers for $600 weekly but risks Morgan.

Skulduggery is OP stat, allows you to trivialise "being followed" encounters, easy money, Elk Compound free pepper sprays + loot (don't get greedy) and eventually police station access. Eventually allows looting sleeping clients in the Spa at low Seduction, smuggler looting (very unreliable) and pickpocketing all comers for the trouble before punch/punch/kick.

At high skill + beauty, Spa can produce up to $300-$400 per "happy ending" clients.

Day 160+, extremely stereotypical angel Two-Punch whore-nun with $50K in the bank. With Punch and Banish, pepper sprays have been in reserve for a very long time, and worn anal plug serves as a quick-remove rear shield for unwanted suitors while still allowing for occasional fun.
  • Sleeping at the Temple is safe from the Wraith.
  • Don't bother looting the Lake Necklace, too much trouble.
  • Anal plug "freezes" bottom size decay too.
  • Always Spit when giving head for Purity, less pressing due to Virgin bonus.
  • Cat trivialises Mickey's Briar missions.
  • School doesn't care if you wear heels or neck items. Get some for kicking Whitney and the History pillory people.
  • Farming cabbages in the garden (in winter) only costs time at low Trauma, and can be wholesaled at new Factory or at Connudatus stalls manually for some Seduction skill.
  • Focus on raising school Status in first few weeks, solves a fair few Forest problems.
  • Invest in the best bed for more energy. Fatigue is an extremely important resource.
  • Hookah Parlour for Willpower. Go at night (after 9pm) to avoid canal thugs completely.
  • When in doubt, punch/punch/kick.

4.50 star(s) 182 Votes