crash.7ds

Nov 18, 2018
If you want to play lewdly, start your game with a Promiscuous bonus, which promotes you to level 3, while still being a totally, or almost totally inexperienced virgin. Do not ask how that's even possible that you've experimented sexually, yet have no idea how to do a proper handjob. Anyway, level 3 Promiscuity opens a lot of doors (whoring yourself out at the Brothel, school project: genitalia measurement) and your other lewd stats will soon follow. Make sure to discover the Brothel on your first day and you can max out your Pro and Exh in less than a week. You'll have to wait a bit for the Deviant opportunities to present themselves. You may try swimming in the ocean or walking in the forest to provoke the surrounding fauna, but the safest, least traumatic way to increase that stat is to wait for the first full moon and wake up in the middle of the night, between 3 and 4 am to notice an eerie light emanating from the mirror. Interacting with the tentacles sprouting out of the mirror each night will get you up to level 2 Dev and from there you should be able to reward stray dogs (which can promote your Deviancy up to lv 5). And there you have your super slut/whore, if that's what you're looking for. Make sure to work on your Seduction skills and always try to seduce. Even if you fail, the skill improves. And dance a lot, not forgetting to strip while dancing.

Do not skip school and be a good student for most of your lessons' duration (2/3 of the time), while interacting with other students just once per lesson to improve your status among them.

Try to find some time each day for physical workout: running, watering plants, playing volleyball at the beach. It's a pain in the ass to grind at first, but eventually, high Athlecism will cut the amount of sexual assaults by half, when you're able to outrun your assailants.
Not to be that one guy, but promiscuity isn't the same thing as sexual experience; it's being licentious and willingly open to sexual interactions. Being promiscuous and being inexperienced are not mutually exclusive factors, although being especially so in both cases is a bit odd and uncommon.

madchef

Jan 10, 2020
Not to be that one guy, but promiscuity isn't the same thing as sexual experience;
You may be confusing promiscuity with (sexual) curiosity. Here's what the dictionary says:

promiscuous - adj. having casual sexual relations frequently with different partners; indiscriminate in the choice of sexual partners. - the Free Dictionary

having or involving many sexual partners : not restricted to one sexual partner or few sexual partners - Merriam-Webster

(of a person) having a lot of different sexual partners - Cambridge

Here's what Wikipedia says:

Promiscuity is the practice of engaging in sexual activity frequently with different partners or being indiscriminate in the choice of sexual partners.

And here's 'Psychology Today' put it simply:

Promiscuity—that is, casual sexual behavior

What you are arguing here is that it is possible to be a cinema buff without actually seeing even one film in your life, as you can start this game as someone who's had casual, indiscriminate sexual relations without having ANY sexual experience. Your PCs sex stats are 0 all across the board, even with the Promiscuous starting bonus.

This is not a bit odd and uncommon but downright absurd. While promiscuity is not synonymous with sexual experience, it is still a type of sexual experience... only involving many partners.

DD2

Feb 10, 2019
To lazy to look, sorry if this already been answer, Does the equine lessons to learn how to drive a centaur eventually leads to a sex encounter with this creature as when you get captured? or is only lessons with the occasional sex with someone else as in the dance lessons?
Also:
Its cool the futa is implemented, but i hardly will start a new game at this point to choose that genter, wish there was a method to "become" futa in the current game...

Anita Deek

Feb 14, 2018
To lazy to look, sorry if this already been answer, Does the equine lessons to learn how to drive a centaur eventually leads to a sex encounter with this creature as when you get captured? or is only lessons with the occasional sex with someone else as in the dance lessons?
Yeah, there's a chance the creature gets horny and mounts you. You will have a choice to prepare yourself and fugg it or take control of the situation which won't let it happen.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: DD2 and Cul
May 18, 2019
So, uh. I'm kind of lost here. I can't figure out how to get Equine Rescue feat. From what I understand I need to climax while being in the fields, so a rape scene would start, but even though I have maggots all over my body I still cannot cum. I tried screaming when being attacked after swimming down the river (I'm too good at swimming so trying to swim up the river is pretty much useless) as well as when Remy is punishing me for disobedience. And yes, unless there is an even higher tier of friendliness with the horses, I'm sure I'm already friends with them. I also struggle to get Giddy Up feat. Is there a hard prerequisite for the scene to start? Like high or low dominance? Or am I just being that unlucky? I remember experiencing the scene maybe once or twice, but I wasn't athletic enough to throw Whitney in the pool, and now that I am as fast as wind, I just don't get the correct event.

11037AAA

Oct 20, 2018
So, uh. I'm kind of lost here. I can't figure out how to get Equine Rescue feat. From what I understand I need to climax while being in the fields, so a rape scene would start, but even though I have maggots all over my body I still cannot cum. I tried screaming when being attacked after swimming down the river (I'm too good at swimming so trying to swim up the river is pretty much useless) as well as when Remy is punishing me for disobedience. And yes, unless there is an even higher tier of friendliness with the horses, I'm sure I'm already friends with them. I also struggle to get Giddy Up feat. Is there a hard prerequisite for the scene to start? Like high or low dominance? Or am I just being that unlucky? I remember experiencing the scene maybe once or twice, but I wasn't athletic enough to throw Whitney in the pool, and now that I am as fast as wind, I just don't get the correct event.
For Giddy Up, you need to have high Athleticism/Physique and Whitney to not be your boy/girlfriend yet. When exiting school, she'll sometimes jump on your back, and if your stats are good enough, you should be able to throw her in the pool. I haven't done this one myself yet, and I don't know if body size influes in this. As the Equine Rescue, you need to scream during a sex scene while the horses all like you. Best way I've found to get this reliably is to cum from arousal in the main area. To raise your arousal, I recommend you to constantly peek under the horses and giving them handjobs n blowjobs ( don't have sex with any of them ), and if you keep doing that, you'll exit with max arousal and a sex scene will happen. Once the sex scene happens, use the mouth command 'scream' and the horses should rescue you immediately after.

May 18, 2019
For Giddy Up, you need to have high Athleticism/Physique and Whitney to not be your boy/girlfriend yet. When exiting school, she'll sometimes jump on your back, and if your stats are good enough, you should be able to throw her in the pool. I haven't done this one myself yet, and I don't know if body size influes in this. As the Equine Rescue, you need to scream during a sex scene while the horses all like you. Best way I've found to get this reliably is to cum from arousal in the main area. To raise your arousal, I recommend you to constantly peek under the horses and giving them handjobs n blowjobs ( don't have sex with any of them ), and if you keep doing that, you'll exit with max arousal and a sex scene will happen. Once the sex scene happens, use the mouth command 'scream' and the horses should rescue you immediately after.
Welp, I hope this information is not true and reliable, because it'd be a bummer to have missed on a feat just like that *clicks fingers*. As for horses, does this idea come from experience? Or you simply believe this should work? I don't know if the problem is on my end, but my character's arousal gets stuck at 9999, and no matter how much excited they get, they won't come unless in an intercourse. I do have Orgasm Addict trait which makes it harder to climax, but I don't think it is the root of the problem.

11037AAA

Oct 20, 2018
Welp, I hope this information is not true and reliable, because it'd be a bummer to have missed on a feat just like that *clicks fingers*. As for horses, does this idea come from experience? Or you simply believe this should work? I don't know if the problem is on my end, but my character's arousal gets stuck at 9999, and no matter how much excited they get, they won't come unless in an intercourse. I do have Orgasm Addict trait which makes it harder to climax, but I don't think it is the root of the problem.
I have done this method and it worked twice, raising your arousal to the max and cumming in the main area should always work, but I'd advice you to save scum just so you don't start with a titty or a dick in your mouth already. I don't know if taking the river downstream works, but you can savescum and try it out once, as you simply need to scream once when the horses like you. As for the trouble of cumming, that's indeed weird. Normally, if you're at 9999 arousal and get in 2 back-to-back events giving you arousal and not passing much time, you should leave with 10000 ( at least it was the case for me ). But if it doesn't work, there's always downstream and scream. And if it really doesn't work, this feat isn't much harder to get if you start a new game, should probably take you less than an hour.

And for the Whitney one, I'm currently trying to get it. I've only checked in the files to see how the event unraveled itself, but it seem you need over level C in Athleticism ( tested with the biggest body size )

11037AAA

Oct 20, 2018
Update for the 'Giddy Up' feat. You need a maximum of level A in Athleticism ( tested with biggest body ) but I think B or B+ might be enough for any body type. You mustn't encounter Whitney in school, and wait for school to end. After that, leave school through the front entrance and come back to leave again from the front entrance until you get the event where Whitney jumps on your back. If it works, you should be given 3 options : Go along, Take control, or drop her. Choose to Take Control, and MC will go to the school pool and throw Whitney in the pool, giving you the achievement. Please be mindful that if Whitney becomes your girl/boyfriend, you won't be able to get this achievement, but I think there may be a way for you to stop being her/him girl/boyfriend if you lower their love enough after their confession.

11037AAA

Oct 20, 2018
Alright, I may have discovered a guaranteed mean to get Perfect Activity Parasites. I got the New Life perk at the start of the game in order to get the herm parasite, and I went to the hospital like 1 week in the start of the game for check-up and unlock the ability to birth them. After this, I went to the underground farm and spent 40 days there. I then went back home, checked the aquarium, and gave birth to 3 Perfect Activity Tentacles Litters. The longer you spend time without birthing the tentacles, the higher the chance of getting a Perfect Activity offspring is, it seems. I have no idea if athleticism or physique helps you in this, but I had level A Athleticism and nearly max physique.

Midge

Nov 21, 2019
FYI you can spam gate event by leaving and then going back in to the school and just leaving again. This lets you filter through gate events multiply times in one day.

May 18, 2019
Just learnt that my character's inability to come ouside encounters is not exclusive to the farm. In attempt to get an ear slime (which I hoped would help me at the farm) I came to the landfill, and I couldn't climax there as well with maggots-induced arousal stuck at 9999. So, I presume there is something blocking the ability to come, be it the trait I mentioned above or transformations (partial demon and full cow), or something else altogether.

I did manage to come after another try. Not sure what didn't let the character come the previous time, it's bizarre.

Might as well give another go at the farm, maybe I'll get lucky this time.

===

Nope, no luck. Even the ear parasite doesn't help. In fact, it doesn't seem to have events written for the farm. Speaking of which, I suggest writting an event when the MC stumbles into another cow/bull and the slime would try to prompt the MC to have an intercourse with them. Obviously you could try to resist, or start a scene with a surprisingly willing cow/bull. I always found it strange that the MC can't have a go with other cattle, or at least interact with them in any way.

===

Also, upon brushing centaurs' hair both male and female centaurs will have a penis, but if you look beneath one, it will have either a vagina or a penis depending on their sex. I don't think that was the plan all along. Probably just an oversight, because if you turn off beastboys/beastgirls, female horses will have a vagina.

Last edited:
May 18, 2019
FYI you can spam gate event by leaving and then going back in to the school and just leaving again. This lets you filter through gate events multiply times in one day.
Ye, I know. I just didn't feel like doing it, and now, when I decided it's time to update my feats score, I found myself in August, so I have to wait until September to check if being Whitney's lover does indeed prevent you from having the event.

===

I have to admit I'll be pissed if that turns out to be true. I've spent almost a full year in-game, re-collected almost all feats except millioner, being boy/girl (since am a herm in this playthrough), and giving virginities to all people giving a feat (Robin and Whitney got a piece of that large ass), plus a few more that won't be much of a problem to get like having all sexual traits. Speaking of which I feel bad about not being able to claim all feats in one playthrough. I wonder if there is a slight chance Vrelnir decides to include operations in the hospital to change sex and regain virginity (maybe at least vaginal), even if it means paying lots of money. Or maybe becoming an angel would seal you up again, idk. You know, saints and all that stuff. I also proposed an idea on a different forum to let the MC change eye color via lenses. Not sure if Vrelnir saw that one, since I simply edited old ideas-generating posts rather than wrote new ones, so some ideas may have gone unnoticed.

Last edited:

ladguru

Oct 18, 2018
I have to admit I'll be pissed if that turns out to be true. I've spent almost a full year in-game, re-collected almost all feats except millioner, being boy/girl (since am a herm in this playthrough), and giving virginities to all people giving a feat (Robin and Whitney got a piece of that large ass), plus a few more that won't be much of a problem to get like having all sexual traits. Speaking of which I feel bad about not being able to claim all feats in one playthrough. I wonder if there is a slight chance Vrelnir decides to include operations in the hospital to change sex and regain virginity (maybe at least vaginal), even if it means paying lots of money. Or maybe becoming an angel would seal you up again, idk. You know, saints and all that stuff. I also proposed an idea on a different forum to let the MC change eye color via lenses. Not sure if Vrelnir saw that one, since I simply edited old ideas-generating posts rather than wrote new ones, so some ideas may have gone unnoticed.
I really like games where you can undo former decisions and explore new paths without having to start a new game.
DoL has already a lot of this. Except for virginity and gender. Which also makes angel/fallen TF a one-shot deal.
Solving it just by paying money would a rather crude solution.
We have already the ordeal of the temple initiate. Right now it leads either to a measly amount of money or a "purity" ritual if you have failed. What if it could also lead to a virginity ritual? Under certain conditions. Idk, maybe if your lewd-stats/skills are high enough, you could pay by losing/reducing them?
Maybe the virginity ritual is tied with a sex-change? You don't regain virginity, you get a shiny unused new tool! After desecrating the old one you get another chance with the new one.

Reactions: YetAnotherUser
May 18, 2019
I really like games where you can undo former decisions and explore new paths without having to start a new game.
DoL has already a lot of this. Except for virginity and gender. Which also makes angel/fallen TF a one-shot deal.
Solving it just by paying money would a rather crude solution.
We have already the ordeal of the temple initiate. Right now it leads either to a measly amount of money or a "purity" ritual if you have failed. What if it could also lead to a virginity ritual? Under certain conditions. Idk, maybe if your lewd-stats/skills are high enough, you could pay by losing/reducing them?
Maybe the virginity ritual is tied with a sex-change? You don't regain virginity, you get a shiny unused new tool! After desecrating the old one you get another chance with the new one.
Or we could go through a 'ritual of purification' that would return your virginitiy and, optionally, rid you off hermaphroditism (remember you can tell your peers in the locker room that you are the way you are because of a curse; so, godly interference may actually be the true reason for the MC's herm state in the game's universe); or through a 'ritual of defilement' that would, instead, make you a hermaphrodite in case you started off as a boy/girl, or became one as a result of going through a ritual of purification.

However, for the second option the game needs a 'dark' religion. I already explored the possibility of having a pagan community in the woods, and Vrel acknowledged that having old god worshippers would fit in nicely in the game's narrative.

The idea was as follows:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

madchef

Jan 10, 2020
Speaking of which I feel bad about not being able to claim all feats in one playthrough.
I do not know how surviving to Day 50 as a boy, a girl and hermaphrodite in one and the same playthrough would be possible without violating the living daylights out of logic. Time travel?

Also, what sort of an achievement would offering one's virginity to this or that significant NPC be if you could offer it to each and every one of them? What is the essence of virginity then after all? The presence of intact hymen / phimosis or some other sort of magical oral or anal barrier? Or does having and loosing virginity have anything to do with first time experience? How many first time experiences can one have in order to satisfy their insatiable hunger for achievements in one playthrough? It's like asking for everything on the menu on one plate: a cuckolding virgin sex expert perfect student teacher's pet horror most popular social moth obedient rebel tits penis vagina wolf cat cow demon angel millionaire rape survivor Phelps Astaire...

The main reason for having unlockable achievements in games, including this one is to sustain a player's level of interest as the game inevitably becomes more and more grindy and repetitive. It's a costless reward for playing a little bit longer or digging deeper, is all. A perfect example of that is 'Producer of Lewd fluids' feat that you get for cumming 50 times in one masturbation session ('Literally buckets' if you cum +100 times in one go). The only reason for a player to keep on clicking the same line of text hundreds of times is to get that feat, as masturbation at the moment is one of the most boring lewd actions that a PC can engage in (no toys and a very limited repertoire of techniques compared to what you can indulge in with human or animal 'partners'). A millionaire? Well done! But what is there to do with all that money? At this stage, the PC is probably not paying anything to Bailey, does not need any paid dancing lessons (why bother with those if you can learn to dance while working as a stripper and earning some in the process?). There is no need to take any horse-riding lessons, other than wanting to experience some farm life without being imprisoned there (and improving your tights if you play as a boy). Their only expenses are cloth replacements or repairs and bus fares, which are in the region of I don't know... less than 50 quid a week?

What I would like to see instead is improving on the narrative discipline, so in-game choices do matter and the game actually progresses somewhere instead of drifting in direction of a timeless and complex sandboxy experience featuring a feat-hunting dress up doll with with all parts replaceable and rules softened so much that player's choices are essentially immaterial and capricious as such. Why bother choosing a gender or even eye colour of your character when you can change these just like that, if you have enough money (which you will easily)? Unless... a sex change operation will cost you that gazillion pounds and months of psychologically impactful pre-op and post-op therapy, which should make a player think twice before they happily resume grinding through another year in the same Town, with the same School and Orphanage, the same robotically unaware NPCs with apparently no agendas of their own outside of their interest in the PC and the same bunch of income sources to choose from.

Reactions: organord

organord

Jun 10, 2020
There's always going to be some dissonance based on how people prefer to play.

Some people only like to play a game once, and accomplish everything on that single playthrough, even if it results in immersion breaks.
They might simply hate replaying anything they've done already, or they may be a very aggressive completionist who attaches additional value to achieving a 100% save file in a single flawless clear, or any number of reasons.

Other people are able to enjoy segmenting their game experience between different playthroughs, whether this is done through roleplaying or just "replaying to try something different this time".
They don't mind having to replay certain segments of the game as long as there are some new choices to make, new branches to explore. They don't assign as much value to "having everything done at the same time on the same character", since that sharply devalues the consequences and importance of making decisions in the game.

Still others may not mind replaying a game, but the earlier playthroughs are like laying the foundations for a "perfect clear", and their end goal is still to reach a save where everything is accomplished at once (or, in the case of unavoidable branching, accomplished in the objectively best outcome for each branch).

Regarding achievement hunting specifically:

Some will want to hunt down every achievement merely because it exists, no matter how tedious or unnecessary.
It's simply a collection thing; gotta catch 'em all. The 100% is all that matters.

Others focus primarily on the rewards for the achievements.
While DoL does have 3 tiers of Vrelcoins, the effort-to-reward ratio for some of the harder achievements is pretty bad so this sort of player may not care about the harder achievements because they simply aren't worth it.
Additionally, Vrelcoins (and therefore achievements) have no tangible value for a player who is a "one playthrough" type, since they only take effect in a new game.

Yet others will focus solely on the challenge of the achievement (actual difficulty, and not tedium/repetition).
The 150-day no-faint achievement requires careful play over an extended period, whereas like you mentioned, the masturbation count achievements are just mindless busywork where you probably aren't even looking at the screen while spam clicking.
The 1 million pounds achievement is definitely a lot of effort, but you're right that it's also far more money than you reasonably ever need in a normal game. So even though it's a difficult feat to pull off, after a certain point, you really have to question if you're only getting the achievement for the sake of... having the achievement.

Reactions: Arkus86 and Midge

ladguru

Oct 18, 2018
What I would like to see instead is improving on the narrative discipline, so in-game choices do matter and the game actually progresses somewhere instead of drifting in direction of a timeless and complex sandboxy experience featuring a feat-hunting dress up doll with with all parts replaceable and rules softened so much that player's choices are essentially immaterial and capricious as such. Why bother choosing a gender or even eye colour of your character when you can change these just like that, if you have enough money (which you will easily)? Unless... a sex change operation will cost you that gazillion pounds and months of psychologically impactful pre-op and post-op therapy, which should make a player think twice before they happily resume grinding through another year in the same Town, with the same School and Orphanage, the same robotically unaware NPCs with apparently no agendas of their own outside of their interest in the PC and the same bunch of income sources to choose from.
Between "choices are immaterial" and "choices are final" is a lot of room. A lot. Choices should have consequences, yes. But this does not mean there can not be a remedy. However steep the price might be.
Final-decision games usually lead to a walkthrough, since nobody wants figure out on its own how to answer 27 arbitrary yes/no question correctly to get a certain content. That's one of the things I like about DoL: a walkthrough is essentially pointless, and yet it can be played and new things can be discovered.

Reactions: Midge
May 18, 2019
I do not know how surviving to Day 50 as a boy, a girl and hermaphrodite in one and the same playthrough would be possible without violating the living daylights out of logic. Time travel?

Also, what sort of an achievement would offering one's virginity to this or that significant NPC be if you could offer it to each and every one of them? What is the essence of virginity then after all? The presence of intact hymen / phimosis or some other sort of magical oral or anal barrier? Or does having and loosing virginity have anything to do with first time experience? How many first time experiences can one have in order to satisfy their insatiable hunger for achievements in one playthrough? It's like asking for everything on the menu on one plate: a cuckolding virgin sex expert perfect student teacher's pet horror most popular social moth obedient rebel tits penis vagina wolf cat cow demon angel millionaire rape survivor Phelps Astaire...

The main reason for having unlockable achievements in games, including this one is to sustain a player's level of interest as the game inevitably becomes more and more grindy and repetitive. It's a costless reward for playing a little bit longer or digging deeper, is all. A perfect example of that is 'Producer of Lewd fluids' feat that you get for cumming 50 times in one masturbation session ('Literally buckets' if you cum +100 times in one go). The only reason for a player to keep on clicking the same line of text hundreds of times is to get that feat, as masturbation at the moment is one of the most boring lewd actions that a PC can engage in (no toys and a very limited repertoire of techniques compared to what you can indulge in with human or animal 'partners'). A millionaire? Well done! But what is there to do with all that money? At this stage, the PC is probably not paying anything to Bailey, does not need any paid dancing lessons (why bother with those if you can learn to dance while working as a stripper and earning some in the process?). There is no need to take any horse-riding lessons, other than wanting to experience some farm life without being imprisoned there (and improving your tights if you play as a boy). Their only expenses are cloth replacements or repairs and bus fares, which are in the region of I don't know... less than 50 quid a week?

I'll give you that, I forgot that the exact wording for the feats is to get to day 50. I thought it was to live for 50 days. Hell, maybe technically it even is, I have no idea how the game is programmed, will the feat trigger because this exact day came, or because the game calculated that 50 days passed since the beginning of the game?

I understand that the idea of repeated virginity losing is ridiculous, but even if we had the means, no one was going to force the player to use it. As of now losing virginity means nothing but having a unique line of dialogue and reference in the statistics (btw, I'd lose my shit if I accidentally lost virginity to some muscular man, and only noticed it a month later, it would be an instant restart for me). If I had an opportunity to spend, say, 200 000 pounds to be able to open a feat I normally wouldn't be able to open, I'd gladly cling to it. It's a matter of satisfaction, not game or real life logic. I simply want to see all icons glow at the same time, because dim ones really irritate my eyes, lol. And yes, this 1mil needed to go anyway, so why not trade this immense amount of money you would never use for a sense of achievement.

Not sure why you are so against the idea of changing the character during the game. People in real life tend to change too, they dye their hair (in game we can also do it, but the game will still remember the natural color, and you will always have an opportunity to remove the dye), wear colored contacts (once again, you could always decide to stop wearing them), get artificial tan (tanning beds when? since we already have tanning mechanics which I don't even know works or not, because I've never seen my character get darker skin, despite sunbathing to facilitate cat transformation), some even change sex (even though the change is not perfect; I'm no specialist but I doubt you could slap a working live dick on a girl given current state of our knowledge and technology; however, it's a game we are talking about, and here we have angels, demons, giant creatures scaling rooftops and tentacles assaulting people). Imagine having played for months and still having the same doll but in different clothes. It'll get boring pretty fast. So what's so bad about letting the players change the color of their characters' eyes? Yes, you can always start a new game, but for me it's a pain to start anew simply because I've gotten tired of red eyes, and I want them blue. Sex-wise it's more complicated, and having tools to change your sex in the middle of the game is crude and contrived, I agree, but I'd love to have those tools nontheless. Especially if Vrel could come up with a cool story behind such drastic changes, like rituals or whatnot.

I agree that a more complex approach to players' decisions would - in theory - be great, but I struggle to fathom how it could be achieved in such a way that the game would stay enjoyable, at least for myself. I need a clear-cut example of in-game choices really mattering, because on my own I can only come up with a restrictive strategy of 'If you decided to have A, then you would not have B in this playthrough', and I wouldn't like that. I want to experience storylines of all characters in the same playthrough, be a jack-of-all-trades, date all love interests, and generally have no hard limitations.

4.50 star(s) 187 Votes