Hellrider666

Aug 8, 2017
Hello everyone, i looked to this thread desperately for a reponse, but couldn't find anything... so I ask here.
Is there a way to unlock feats without actually complete them, like going into the files or something? Because it takes a very long time to have few of them, and I want to see what the Vrelcoins are actually for.
Also, can we transfer a save with feats we acquired from a previous version (2.0.15 - not so premium mod) with the latest version ?
Thanks in advance :)

Arkus86

Jun 3, 2018
Hello everyone, i looked to this thread desperately for a reponse, but couldn't find anything... so I ask here.
Is there a way to unlock feats without actually complete them, like going into the files or something? Because it takes a very long time to have few of them, and I want to see what the Vrelcoins are actually for.
Also, can we transfer a save with feats we acquired from a previous version (2.0.15 - not so premium mod) with the latest version ?
Thanks in advance :)
Not sure about feats, maybe editing the saves or console can unlock them, but Vrelcoins can be cheated through console, the method was mentioned somewhere in this thread, and a save with feats completed was also circulating around - actually, there is one just on the previous page, restart from it and enjoy the coins.
If anybody's interested I've made a new save file with all the new feats unlocked.

Reactions: Hellrider666

Evilnear

Feb 22, 2018
The game is really hard, i am stuck in the Asylum, anyone know what to do there? It seems like an endless grind :(

Hellrider666

Aug 8, 2017
Not sure about feats, maybe editing the saves or console can unlock them, but Vrelcoins can be cheated through console, the method was mentioned somewhere in this thread, and a save with feats completed was also circulating around - actually, there is one just on the previous page, restart from it and enjoy the coins.
Thank you ! It worked

Jan 17, 2020
This game is really fun and has good lewds. I love how your entire day can change because of a 1 minute action.

I do have a few questions. Any plans on allowing people to get Cow tf without going to the farm? Any idea when butt size will become a visual? Will we get to see Whitney outside of school?

I'm gonna throw out an idea here. I was thinking maybe after you go for a run, someone could offer you a "drink" (milk or cum) or an actually drink (reduces fatigue?, drugged, gives 1-2 points to a tf)

ravenhunter

Dec 20, 2017
hmm, any idea when school content. It feels like the school has been left a bit. The most recent school update i can think of besides the tests are now at weekends was being able to swim naked at the pool(which was a great update) but it feels like it has been a while. one thing that bothers me is how strict the dress code is when you can enter the pool naked. Like i can't wear a t-shirt in place of a school shirt but if i don't want to wear anything to the pool that is okay. Maybe there is a way to sneak into class with enough sneakiness(theivery or whatever the skill is called). Than perhaps we can be caught after spending time in class with varying results depending on the level of lewdness with maybe a random modifier for how strict the teacher is in dealing with this,

Also i feel like lactation could use some events. I think currently there are only a few lactation events and most of the lactation content is basically battlefield fluff. I think crimson emporers idea about someone offering you a drink would be a good addition. it might also be cool if there was an event which hinted that the PC is not the only chef who adds something to the goods at the cafe. Also maybe some lactation scene that doesn't involve the player would be interesting. Also perhaps the ability to pump and sell your breast milk,

so one thing i found is that as a flat chested female you can leave school with just the towel bottom and it has different content with robin than if you are fully clothed or a male(I did this just to test i prefer playing female). but if you are a more developed female it counts as nudity and you can't head home with robin. i think it would be cool if with enough exhibitionism, maybe + love as robin wouldn't want to leave you half naked but also being embarrassed being seen with you, you could go home with robin despite being partially dressed.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: atur

StapleComm

Apr 24, 2020
I don't know if someone asked this before, but what ways is there to make money WITHOUT whoring yourself out? Because I'm afraid I won't be able to get 2000 every week.

I'm asking because I'm really enjoying this game, which is rare as I generally hate rapey games

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
I don't know if someone asked this before, but what ways is there to make money WITHOUT whoring yourself out? Because I'm afraid I won't be able to get 2000 every week.

I'm asking because I'm really enjoying this game, which is rare as I generally hate rapey games
Working at the bar, the docks, the spa, cave exploring, sewer exploring, river diving, forest searching, flower / crop selling via renting a stall, Thievery?

I'd rather beat Bailey than pay anything tbh.
With a bit of dessert everyday, all you'll need are the fangs and you're good to go, no need for full transformation.

Last edited:

Where banana?

Aug 31, 2020
Working at the bar, the docks, the spa, cave exploring, sewer exploring, river diving, forest searching, flower / crop selling via renting a stall, Thievery?

I'd rather beat Bailey than pay anything tbh.
With a bit of dessert everyday, all you'll need are the fangs and you're good to go, no need for full transformation.
Same. Fuck bailey but fighting can be a pain in most cases unless you can do it quick and is almost pointless if your outnumbered, if your good at talking (english class) you can cheese combat a bit. fight for 1-2 turns apologize and get around 3 free turns before they try to fight. just be aware they will steal any clothes they remove from you. I just make bailey cum and move on

• Thinking Face

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
My strat is usually this.
Apologize -> succ their breast, ready the punch, kick -> bite + all offensive ones including demand
And that will instantly put 'em to recoiling, fangs are recommended for the bite.

Last edited:

StapleComm

Apr 24, 2020
My strat is usually this.
Apologize -> succ their breast, ready the punch, kick -> bite + all offensive ones including demand
And that will instantly put 'em to recoiling, fangs are recommended for the bite.
The thing is that I don't know much about the game yet. So I have no clue how to fight properly, how to level up physique, why the hell forest became so dangerous and I can't make a step out of the lake without getting attacked and then hunted.

And still, knowing where to get good amount of money would be helpful. I'm working at the bar, and it seems to net decent amount, but clearly not enough to pay up 2000.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
The thing is that I don't know much about the game yet. So I have no clue how to fight properly, how to level up physique, why the hell forest became so dangerous and I can't make a step out of the lake without getting attacked and then hunted.
Physique goes up via exercise, running, swimming (dancing?) so that'll be easy.
Forest is like Pokemon's going in the bush thing, chance will keep increasing until the inevitable battle except you can choose how fast the pop up goes.

And still, knowing where to get good amount of money would be helpful. I'm working at the bar, and it seems to net decent amount, but clearly not enough to pay up 2000.
Well if you can't beat Bailey by fighting then you can stick to your usual, making 'em coom = no need to pay, best part is that they'll never f- you anyway.
Should your beauty stat be high enough, you can apply in the Spa, the amount depends on your skills but don't mind that as it will increase in the long run as per session increases the skill so it'll be fineee~

StapleComm

Apr 24, 2020
Physique goes up via exercise, running, swimming (dancing?) so that'll be easy.
Forest is like Pokemon's going in the bush thing, chance will keep increasing until the inevitable battle except you can choose how fast the pop up goes.
It's just a tad bit weird cuz previously I didn't get ambushed at all. And now I have to fight a fuckton of times, so it isn't exactly how you described it

Well if you can't beat Bailey by fighting then you can stick to your usual, making 'em coom = no need to pay, best part is that they'll never f- you anyway.
Should your beauty stat be high enough, you can apply in the Spa, the amount depends on your skills but don't mind that as it will increase in the long run as per session increases the skill so it'll be fineee~
I WANNA BEAT THE SHIT OUTTA BAILEY THO, NOT MAKE 'EM COOM.
And no, beauty stat ain't good enough.
Trying to rob houses always end up in me running into the dog for some reason. Or just not finding shit. I rarely find valuables in pots in the lake ruins. And for some reasons fighting off sometimes end up in almost instant fail due to pain (Well, maybe I shouldn't just spam kicks....)

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
I WANNA BEAT THE SHIT OUTTA BAILEY THO, NOT MAKE 'EM COOM.
Then you better work hard and get those gainz!!! (Same as that dessert if you want fangs easily, or just go full catboy/girl mode)
Hmmm, one alternative will be the help of that our lovely stalker-psycho / psycho-stalker? to help us refill the sprays if you still can't beat 'em yet. (I never used one in all my runs)

StapleComm

Apr 24, 2020
Then you better work hard and get those gainz!!! (Same as that dessert if you want fangs easily, or just go full catboy/girl mode)
Dessert? One at the cafe you mean? I would love to, but catgirls/boys are more suited towards more lewd based playthroughs, aren't they?
Hmmm, one alternative will be the help of that our lovely stalker-psycho / psycho-stalker? to help us refill the sprays if you still can't beat 'em yet. (I never used one in all my runs)
Not a fan of yanderes. Maybe at some point tho

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Dessert? One at the cafe you mean? I would love to, but catgirls/boys are more suited towards more lewd based playthroughs, aren't they?
This and the part where I cheese trauma and stress by just spamming headpats from Robin...
The fangs are for the combat so I'm kinda all-around-ish with no worries about bad stats.

• Thinking Face

StapleComm

Apr 24, 2020
This and the part where I cheese trauma and stress by just spamming headpats from Robin...
The fangs are for the combat so I'm kinda all-around-ish with no worries about bad stats.
Huh. Never thought of that. And it's defo safer than going to the forest to try and become wolfgirl... maybe I should do that, I am not sure. Part of the reason I wanna do wolf tf is cuz of passive defiancy increase, because I wanna be able to tell people to go fuck themselves

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Huh. Never thought of that. And it's defo safer than going to the forest to try and become wolfgirl... maybe I should do that, I am not sure. Part of the reason I wanna do wolf tf is cuz of passive defiancy increase, because I wanna be able to tell people to go fuck themselves
Well wolf f-ing is a thing but now they made it even easier to go wolf form by literally searching that one spot repeatedly til' you have maybe around 50 wolfshrooms eaten then just wait for that sweet transformation.

4.50 star(s) 187 Votes