Jiffie

Nov 8, 2017
Well... if I can vent a bit...
how do I say this... I knew I wouldn't like CoC for sexual stuff, but hoped that the story and writing would be fun. Well... I didn't like it. And the worst thing isn't that I didn't like it, but that it made me think "Why someone likes this?". Not in a bad way, I am genuinely curious of why so many people like the writing while for me it looks bad
Yeah, I get you, I'm not much of a fan of Fenoxo's(community?) writing either, but once again, I figured something like that was the barrier between male and female interests; it all seemed so heavily "Horn-Dog man wanting to stick it in as many hot babes as possible" feel (I can't speak for any bi/gay women, but given how masculine the play felt to me, I couldn't imagine it being much better for them, unless they were masculine themselves). There's no real excuse, because DoL appeals to me, and I'm sure it appeals to the male readers too; it's one of those rare gems were a developer actually knows how to write inclusively, coupled with what I believe is just good writing. The characters are dynamic and interesting, and even though a good bit of them are terrible people, I find myself wanting more and more interactions with them; but, I just like terrible people :p.

Robin's a good egg, which I'm not into sweet wholesome characters like that, but somehow they make me want to keep interacting with them, on a Super-save a Hoe/That's My Best Friend level? I'm wishing when this game reach completion, there might be an opening for platonic relationship with some characters; like, I understand the sexual tension between most people, Whitney the Horny Bully, Kylar the Love-at-First-Sight Yandere, and whatever Eden and Black Wolf, and Alex, and possibly Grate Hawk is = characters I've haven't met/explored yet (looking at Eden next, they got that trouble I like); even Robin feels good with that wholesome childhood friend crush feel; I get the attraction dynamic needs to stay, it'll be boring without it, but I'm hoping more interactions would be less "my character reciprocating their advances", and more "my character just hanging out/possibly leading them on(if this is more necessary)". I do like one sided romances, both of and for my character, and though I could take it or leave it, I've a few head cannons that involve friendships with Robin and even possibly Whitney, and I wouldn't want them to leave, when I pursue someone else, like Avery, but I don't want all of my interactions to solely be "I'm attracted to you, too" feels to it.

I dunno, I'm just invested in these major characters, so I'm kind of conflicted that the only option with them is a polygamy(not doing it) or a conflict(fine with that, but Why Can't we Be Friends™?); that's how good this writing is to me!

StapleComm

Apr 24, 2020
Yeah, I get you, I'm not much of a fan of Fenoxo's(community?) writing either, but once again, I figured something like that was the barrier between male and female interests; it all seemed so heavily "Horn-Dog man wanting to stick it in as many hot babes as possible" feel (I can't speak for any bi/gay women, but given how masculine the play felt to me, I couldn't imagine it being much better for them, unless they were masculine themselves).
Honestly, I'm so fucking tired of the "All men are perverted dogs that think about sex 24/7". In every VN comes up the phrase from main character that says that. I won't deny that some are like that, but not everyone for Pete's sake. And bringing that up in every damn game just looks stupid and unimaginative.

Robin's a good egg, which I'm not into sweet wholesome characters like that, but somehow they make me want to keep interacting with them, on a Super-save a Hoe/That's My Best Friend level? I'm wishing when this game reach completion, there might be an opening for platonic relationship with some characters; like, I understand the sexual tension between most people, Whitney the Horny Bully, Kylar the Love-at-First-Sight Yandere, and whatever Eden and Black Wolf, and Alex, and possibly Grate Hawk is = characters I've haven't met/explored yet (looking at Eden next, they got that trouble I like); even Robin feels good with that wholesome childhood friend crush feel; I get the attraction dynamic needs to stay, it'll be boring without it, but I'm hoping more interactions would be less "my character reciprocating their advances", and more "my character just hanging out/possibly leading them on(if this is more necessary)". I do like one sided romances, both of and for my character, and though I could take it or leave it, I've a few head cannons that involve friendships with Robin and even possibly Whitney, and I wouldn't want them to leave, when I pursue someone else, like Avery, but I don't want all of my interactions to solely be "I'm attracted to you, too" feels to it.

I dunno, I'm just invested in these major characters, so I'm kind of conflicted that the only option with them is a polygamy(not doing it) or a conflict(fine with that, but Why Can't we Be Friends™?); that's how good this writing is to me!

I like the idea, but... how can you make this a thing? Because I have no clue

• Thinking Face
Reactions: atur

Jiffie

Nov 8, 2017
I like the idea, but... how can you make this a thing? Because I have no clue
Well, technically the foundation is already there. Most scenes with Robin is platonic to begin with, because they're too meek on their confidence unless you build it up, so I'll expand on the possibility of their relationship below.

Whitney, Kylar, and Avery would be the trickier one, as they're more dominant in their attraction for the MC; I'll first have to state that I haven't dabbled too much in Kylar's content, mainly because I want to keep their jealousy at bay, while avoiding any obvious romance prompts (I have their love around 40%, where they're attempting, but failing, to get a seat next to me in English, and don't plan to increase it any further just yet).

Now, I'm pursuing Avery, so my explanation is going to be skewed in their favor, but I think the older/wilder LIs would need to keep their distance as they are now (From never really meeting Eden/Black Wolf/Alex/Grate Hawk, I think it would be more unlikely to begin a friendship if you're already pursuing someone else; their romance is a little too Stockholm Syndrome/Bridal Kidnap-ie to mesh with the High School crew, but maybe there might be a dynamic between those four??? I'll have to experience them before I can say much, but I'll refer to them as the "Wild Crew", with the three high schoolers and Avery as the "City Crew").

Considering Avery is a mature Sugar Parent, I would assume Avery wouldn't give two damns what you do, as long as you make your appointment when they come a-calling; their "friend" relationship would play out much as the business already does "Pretend to be their sparkly date for the evening, and cash out if you act well". I've dedicated my play to rejecting Avery's advances, so they already play out in the "reciprocated" way I'm looking for; Avery doesn't feel very possessive to me (not in the "You obviously want me" type of way), so I can't complain if they were to show up, and I was pursuing another LI, they already make the relationship feel like a business transaction, keeping their gripes to themselves when I reject them, which is all groovy.

Though, I haven't experienced their rage, yet, so I can't confidently say if I can disassociate myself from feeling like we're committed/my actions are one of reciprocated interests; I've heard nothing of it, but maybe the situation feels more "you're in it for more than the money" once at a breaking point? If so, then I would hope for a non committed route, where Avery remember there aint no labels on it (yet).

Whitney, on the other hand, is the epitome of possessive, they make a claim on you the first (second, actually) time you meet them, even if it's kind of a halfhearted "I own all the sluts" declaration. A few times I accept going along with them after school, I feel like a gang member, but a couple of other times, I felt like their date, more arm candy than Avery makes me feel, and my character going along with it, as if I was vying for their attention; which I wasn't, I was just submitting to their dominance to placated them, half in humor to see what's gonna happen, half in not wanting them to fall into their Dismissal Event.

One of my biggest complaint is when they picked you up for Halloween, of course, I could have rejected it, but the invite, which could have turned out to be another "part of the gang" moment like their school invites, turned into a heavy date event; which I know is the whole point, but with one simple change, I could have imagined it was my character just hanging out with the town's rascals, and not reciprocating the gang-leader's advances (Whitney's free to think I was, but the tone of the event felt like I truly was, though I didn't want it feeling that way, I wanted it to feel more coerced/fed up).

Now, playing a defiant character, I'm sure my statement was different than the other two personalities, but at the end of the event, before parting,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
sort of implying I would have been down for it, if not for the voyeuristic nature of the setting, which absolutely was not the reason I rejected it.

Anyways, a lot of Whitney's outings suggest I'm going along with them as Their Girl, which I'm absolutely not, but there's no option for me to refute this, and half the time, my character is responding as if inclined to the idea, which I'm not, but I guess that was me giving consent because I submitted to Whitney's dominance (I completely understand this, but that's the complaint, I'm hoping I could hang out with them without my character believed to be doing so in the hopes of cultivating romantic relations).

I understand Whitney sees my character as theirs, and feels any attention is flirty attention, and I don't want that to be erased, but I want my character to have the platonic option to either deny, or at least respond in ways that rejects that notion, while not rejecting Whitney's company. The game dynamic is pretty much "Hang out with them to build love, or ignore them so you don't"; I want a middle man option!

So far, Kylar stays pretty platonic for the time being, in fact, their Tsun-Tsun, runaway status, at the moment, is sort of a main factor, so I'm comparing them with Robin at this point (who acts like a friend until the end, unless you obviously flirt or pick lustful actions towards them, and even then...), Whitney will always see you as "Their Slut", and Avery will always expect you to play the "Arm Candy", but most of the City Crew's scenes can't be unlocked until you blossom the romance, and unlock their Love Interests Status; which I won't be doing, but do wish I could have further interactions with them.

Anyways, I've beat around the bush explaining what is done with them (from my experience), so here's how I think a friendship with them could be solved: Personally, I've only interacted with Whitney, considering I'm avoiding Robin and Kylar for the moment (for various reasons that are too heavy for my game play at the moment), but Whitney could be a good homie for more delinquent builds, with more delinquent interactions between them, just like when they take you at the end of school, but instead, with a friend-zoning rejection that feels more platonic than "Not this time, Whitney, but maybe later <3" atmosphere I feel between them.

I don't want the sexual harassment to stop, I don't even want the passive "My Girl" quips to go away, I just want the moment to feel like being apart of the gang at the end of the day, a slow build up of "respect" and acceptance (hoo-boy, am I using those words loosely), with the occasional attempted gang-bang/fights (especially if sexually rejected, it's the high light of my day at school), like with all those Biker Club clichés where the rookie gets hazed/groupies get passed around; our character would be the perpetual "rookie/passaround". I'm not looking for a good friend, I'm just looking for a platonic, non date like, hang out with Whitney, as apart of the crew; I believe I kicked their ass enough to deserve it

For the others, I find myself avoiding them and not talking to them, not because I don't like them, but because I don't want them falling in love with me; I have a feeling I can't really reject them, because me developing the relationship was my "consent" to begin with, so I just want more scene that doesn't lead to them initiating me as their partner.

Whitney won't leave me alone, so I see/interact with them every day at school (juggling letting them win some dominance, and taking it away when it gets too sexual; a real "pick and choose your battles" with them), which is fun, but when more content is added, I would like the pre-relationship content to expand, too. I kind of already feel like I'm friends with Whitney, with how many times we interact through the week; I want that energy with the other LIs (this isn't me being salty that I only see Avery once every Saturday :sneaky:).

Robin wants to hang, but
, so I avoid them, but when/if I do, I'm concerned they're gonna confess their love to me, with my character automatically reciprocating it, when I'm here like "I love you, platonically, like a little baby thing. Now, let me take care of you."
; same with Whitney, I would like more Robin hangouts, but without the romance.

I don't know what Kylar got, but I want them to get their confidence to love me close up, and come hang out, just not with me reciprocating their advances (in that juicy friend-zone way, they can keep their Yandere Stalker/Jealousy/Rape-y quirks, just without me committing to returning the feeling).

I'm sure there's more scenes with Whitney, but I'm not getting their love up, because
or feeling like I won't kick their ass for touching me. With Avery and the others, I don't feel they're apart of my peer group to care making friends with them outside of the context they're already in; further research with the Wild Crew would be needed before I can comment/suggests on them, so they can stay as they are.

In the end, I don't know, exactly, how it would be done, I'm not the writer, but food for thought: I wish we could build a relationship without a romantic gesture from my character, at least with our peer group.

Robin and Kylar should be easy, they have "innocent" intentions, Robin's crush being a poorly hidden secret, like all "childhood friends" trope, and Kylar's Yandere-ness leaving them to want to get close to you by any means necessary, even if with a trip through the Friend Zone; Whitney poses the most challenge, as they're the horniest of the City Crew, but what gang leader don't carry a bit of possessive sexuality to their attractive subordinates? (It's called gang-banging for a reason ;)) And, to be fair, I guess Avery should keep it professional (like those old Sugar Parents that allow their young, hot thing to "Sow their Oats", and don't mind keeping the relationship open, as long as you play your part), but so far, I think Avery is already like that...?

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Wonder if Doren / Leighton can be your forbidden lovers~~~
Teacher-student fetishists rise up!!!

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Speaking of Teachers, I wonder when/where/what will be for Sirris, and maybe you could help them create a better sex tape. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Indeed. BE the one in the video with the help of our favorite Camera NPC Nikky? Nicky? I forgot the spelling.

N I K E

StapleComm

Apr 24, 2020
Well, technically the foundation is already there. Most scenes with Robin is platonic to begin with, because they're too meek on their confidence unless you build it up, so I'll expand on the possibility of their relationship below.

Whitney, Kylar, and Avery would be the trickier one, as they're more dominant in their attraction for the MC; I'll first have to state that I haven't dabbled too much in Kylar's content, mainly because I want to keep their jealousy at bay, while avoiding any obvious romance prompts (I have their love around 40%, where they're attempting, but failing, to get a seat next to me in English, and don't plan to increase it any further just yet).

Now, I'm pursuing Avery, so my explanation is going to be skewed in their favor, but I think the older/wilder LIs would need to keep their distance as they are now (From never really meeting Eden/Black Wolf/Alex/Grate Hawk, I think it would be more unlikely to begin a friendship if you're already pursuing someone else; their romance is a little too Stockholm Syndrome/Bridal Kidnap-ie to mesh with the High School crew, but maybe there might be a dynamic between those four??? I'll have to experience them before I can say much, but I'll refer to them as the "Wild Crew", with the three high schoolers and Avery as the "City Crew").

Considering Avery is a mature Sugar Parent, I would assume Avery wouldn't give two damns what you do, as long as you make your appointment when they come a-calling; their "friend" relationship would play out much as the business already does "Pretend to be their sparkly date for the evening, and cash out if you act well". I've dedicated my play to rejecting Avery's advances, so they already play out in the "reciprocated" way I'm looking for; Avery doesn't feel very possessive to me (not in the "You obviously want me" type of way), so I can't complain if they were to show up, and I was pursuing another LI, they already make the relationship feel like a business transaction, keeping their gripes to themselves when I reject them, which is all groovy.

Though, I haven't experienced their rage, yet, so I can't confidently say if I can disassociate myself from feeling like we're committed/my actions are one of reciprocated interests; I've heard nothing of it, but maybe the situation feels more "you're in it for more than the money" once at a breaking point? If so, then I would hope for a non committed route, where Avery remember there aint no labels on it (yet).

Whitney, on the other hand, is the epitome of possessive, they make a claim on you the first (second, actually) time you meet them, even if it's kind of a halfhearted "I own all the sluts" declaration. A few times I accept going along with them after school, I feel like a gang member, but a couple of other times, I felt like their date, more arm candy than Avery makes me feel, and my character going along with it, as if I was vying for their attention; which I wasn't, I was just submitting to their dominance to placated them, half in humor to see what's gonna happen, half in not wanting them to fall into their Dismissal Event.

One of my biggest complaint is when they picked you up for Halloween, of course, I could have rejected it, but the invite, which could have turned out to be another "part of the gang" moment like their school invites, turned into a heavy date event; which I know is the whole point, but with one simple change, I could have imagined it was my character just hanging out with the town's rascals, and not reciprocating the gang-leader's advances (Whitney's free to think I was, but the tone of the event felt like I truly was, though I didn't want it feeling that way, I wanted it to feel more coerced/fed up).

Now, playing a defiant character, I'm sure my statement was different than the other two personalities, but at the end of the event, before parting,
sort of implying I would have been down for it, if not for the voyeuristic nature of the setting, which absolutely was not the reason I rejected it.

Anyways, a lot of Whitney's outings suggest I'm going along with them as Their Girl, which I'm absolutely not, but there's no option for me to refute this, and half the time, my character is responding as if inclined to the idea, which I'm not, but I guess that was me giving consent because I submitted to Whitney's dominance (I completely understand this, but that's the complaint, I'm hoping I could hang out with them without my character believed to be doing so in the hopes of cultivating romantic relations).

I understand Whitney sees my character as theirs, and feels any attention is flirty attention, and I don't want that to be erased, but I want my character to have the platonic option to either deny, or at least respond in ways that rejects that notion, while not rejecting Whitney's company. The game dynamic is pretty much "Hang out with them to build love, or ignore them so you don't"; I want a middle man option!

So far, Kylar stays pretty platonic for the time being, in fact, their Tsun-Tsun, runaway status, at the moment, is sort of a main factor, so I'm comparing them with Robin at this point (who acts like a friend until the end, unless you obviously flirt or pick lustful actions towards them, and even then...), Whitney will always see you as "Their Slut", and Avery will always expect you to play the "Arm Candy", but most of the City Crew's scenes can't be unlocked until you blossom the romance, and unlock their Love Interests Status; which I won't be doing, but do wish I could have further interactions with them.

Anyways, I've beat around the bush explaining what is done with them (from my experience), so here's how I think a friendship with them could be solved: Personally, I've only interacted with Whitney, considering I'm avoiding Robin and Kylar for the moment (for various reasons that are too heavy for my game play at the moment), but Whitney could be a good homie for more delinquent builds, with more delinquent interactions between them, just like when they take you at the end of school, but instead, with a friend-zoning rejection that feels more platonic than "Not this time, Whitney, but maybe later <3" atmosphere I feel between them.

I don't want the sexual harassment to stop, I don't even want the passive "My Girl" quips to go away, I just want the moment to feel like being apart of the gang at the end of the day, a slow build up of "respect" and acceptance (hoo-boy, am I using those words loosely), with the occasional attempted gang-bang/fights (especially if sexually rejected, it's the high light of my day at school), like with all those Biker Club clichés where the rookie gets hazed/groupies get passed around; our character would be the perpetual "rookie/passaround". I'm not looking for a good friend, I'm just looking for a platonic, non date like, hang out with Whitney, as apart of the crew; I believe I kicked their ass enough to deserve it

For the others, I find myself avoiding them and not talking to them, not because I don't like them, but because I don't want them falling in love with me; I have a feeling I can't really reject them, because me developing the relationship was my "consent" to begin with, so I just want more scene that doesn't lead to them initiating me as their partner.

Whitney won't leave me alone, so I see/interact with them every day at school (juggling letting them win some dominance, and taking it away when it gets too sexual; a real "pick and choose your battles" with them), which is fun, but when more content is added, I would like the pre-relationship content to expand, too. I kind of already feel like I'm friends with Whitney, with how many times we interact through the week; I want that energy with the other LIs (this isn't me being salty that I only see Avery once every Saturday :sneaky:).

Robin wants to hang, but
, so I avoid them, but when/if I do, I'm concerned they're gonna confess their love to me, with my character automatically reciprocating it, when I'm here like "I love you, platonically, like a little baby thing. Now, let me take care of you."
; same with Whitney, I would like more Robin hangouts, but without the romance.

I don't know what Kylar got, but I want them to get their confidence to love me close up, and come hang out, just not with me reciprocating their advances (in that juicy friend-zone way, they can keep their Yandere Stalker/Jealousy/Rape-y quirks, just without me committing to returning the feeling).

I'm sure there's more scenes with Whitney, but I'm not getting their love up, because
or feeling like I won't kick their ass for touching me. With Avery and the others, I don't feel they're apart of my peer group to care making friends with them outside of the context they're already in; further research with the Wild Crew would be needed before I can comment/suggests on them, so they can stay as they are.

In the end, I don't know, exactly, how it would be done, I'm not the writer, but food for thought: I wish we could build a relationship without a romantic gesture from my character, at least with our peer group.

Robin and Kylar should be easy, they have "innocent" intentions, Robin's crush being a poorly hidden secret, like all "childhood friends" trope, and Kylar's Yandere-ness leaving them to want to get close to you by any means necessary, even if with a trip through the Friend Zone; Whitney poses the most challenge, as they're the horniest of the City Crew, but what gang leader don't carry a bit of possessive sexuality to their attractive subordinates? (It's called gang-banging for a reason ;)) And, to be fair, I guess Avery should keep it professional (like those old Sugar Parents that allow their young, hot thing to "Sow their Oats", and don't mind keeping the relationship open, as long as you play your part), but so far, I think Avery is already like that...?
This is a lot of words... anyways, I feel like the only platonic (and by that I mean no having anything romantic and also not having sex) relationship can really only be with Robin. MAYBE Avery, but I know jack shit about Avery. Kylar is an yandere, so even if ya have friends relationship with them, I think Kylar still can snap, or at least be a nuisance whenever love is involved. And Whitney is a kind of a cunt, and only way is, as you've said, to prove that they got nothing on you. But I have no idea how to do that. Dismissal event maybe, but that would require another choice (I think some people wouldn't want the event to impact the relationship with Whitney).

Well, that's my take that I don't really want to talk about since my opinion is probably irrelevant. I'm no dev or a contributor

Jiffie

Nov 8, 2017
This is a lot of words... anyways, I feel like the only platonic (and by that I mean no having anything romantic and also not having sex) relationship can really only be with Robin. MAYBE Avery, but I know jack shit about Avery. Kylar is an yandere, so even if ya have friends relationship with them, I think Kylar still can snap, or at least be a nuisance whenever love is involved. And Whitney is a kind of a cunt, and only way is, as you've said, to prove that they got nothing on you. But I have no idea how to do that. Dismissal event maybe, but that would require another choice (I think some people wouldn't want the event to impact the relationship with Whitney).

Well, that's my take that I don't really want to talk about since my opinion is probably irrelevant. I'm no dev or a contributor
Hahaha, yeah, I wrote a lot because I tried to cover all 8 LIs, and explain how each of the 4 easy LIs could work (along with the immersion breaking experiences I've had/anticipate). I was trying to be fair, but to be honest, I only care for Whitney and Robin at the moment, and I'm pursuing Avery, so I kind of don't care if they have a platonic option or not? (This paragraph would be all you have to deal with if I stayed selfish in my explination :ROFLMAO:)

Another thing, people have their prejudice when it comes to the word "Platonic" and "Friend", what they don't know is, when I say these things, I'm not looking for an easier time/less sexual events from the characters. I'm playing this game because it's full of rape and sexual harassment, I don't want those things to be lessened/removed. I just want to have more events with all the LIs, without having the MC committed/claimed/react as if they agreed to date them.

So far, Whitney has enough content, because they harass you before, during, and after school, and you can hang out with them in a sort of platonic way (most options doesn't build Love and/or Lust, just Dominance, which makes them want to see you more), but Robin, I can only have lunch with them without raising their Love/Lust, and Kylar's gonna feel it no matter what you do (which is fair, they're Yandere). Also, you kind of don't have a choice in you're character's opinion to the other characters, Hanging out = You love them back, which in the real world is not true, other relationships exists besides Lover and Strangers.

Ryan Waxx

Mar 5, 2018
The truth of the matter is more as you described: while we do fantasize about rape, that fantasy is wrapped in the context of a scenario where we have some level of control over it.
The fact that it's happening within your own fantasy certainly helps quite a bit so long as it is in the fantasy stage.

RestIn

Aug 15, 2017
Hey guys, how can i buy new console for Robin? I checked wiki but there is only remark that I can do that, but no explanation how and where.

StapleComm

Apr 24, 2020
Hey guys, how can i buy new console for Robin? I checked wiki but there is only remark that I can do that, but no explanation how and where.
If Robin already has a console, you can't buy it. Otherwise iirc it's at the shopping centre

ladguru

Oct 18, 2018
You have to to know why the console is gone.
Raise Love until Robin tells you or wait until you have to rescue Robin.
After the rescue you have to console them first (hehe).
The option pops up in Robin's room.

Reactions: Terrygun and RestIn

Tannin00

Jul 1, 2017
I think I found a new bug.

My case, after first having completely obtained the harpy transformation and started the demon transformation, I began the mission of the police station, completed all the steps and incriminated Leighton of all my crimes (I had about 40,000 of which I accumulated) , I spent the day, I went to school as if nothing and the option of blackmail came up to this one, as I thought it would not affect the incrimination at all, I did it and got the clock, but now, a few days later, it does not happen Nothing with Leighton and I keep getting the notification to go to detention, where every time I go, something terrible awaits me.

I think that having acquired the watch, the transfer of the list of crimes was canceled and only the result of having acquired the watch remained active, to which ...

Does anyone know how the save can be modified? I want to modify the return to having the Leighton evidences nothing else and no, I don´t have a save prior to that, the closest is 3 weeks ago and I do not want to have to repeat a lot of things that I achieved in that time.

ladguru

Oct 18, 2018
I think I found a new bug.

My case, after first having completely obtained the harpy transformation and started the demon transformation, I began the mission of the police station, completed all the steps and incriminated Leighton of all my crimes (I had about 40,000 of which I accumulated) , I spent the day, I went to school as if nothing and the option of blackmail came up to this one, as I thought it would not affect the incrimination at all, I did it and got the clock, but now, a few days later, it does not happen Nothing with Leighton and I keep getting the notification to go to detention, where every time I go, something terrible awaits me.

I think that having acquired the watch, the transfer of the list of crimes was canceled and only the result of having acquired the watch remained active, to which ...

Does anyone know how the save can be modified? I want to modify the return to having the Leighton evidences nothing else and no, I don´t have a save prior to that, the closest is 3 weeks ago and I do not want to have to repeat a lot of things that I achieved in that time.
Blackmail and framing should not affect each other. Leighton will be arrested a few days later when you are in the Front Playground.

Tannin00

Jul 1, 2017
Blackmail and framing should not affect each other. Leighton will be arrested a few days later when you are in the Front Playground.
That is the problem, 3 weeks have passed from that point and every time I am there nothing happens, I do not know if it will have to do, but just when I did it it happened that I was 2 days away from the science fair and the event of math.

Although it no longer matters, I returned to the point I had 3 weeks ago, I did everything again and this time I left a little more time between events, so this time everything should go smoothly.

I just wanted to notify if it was a bug to prevent others from suffering, since I like how the game is progressing

4.50 star(s) 187 Votes