DD2

Feb 10, 2019
Can there be something done with images blinking and not showing properly? i don't know if i am naked or dress anymore.

in this image i am totally clothed in school uniform and look how bay it looks, the image should be transition between two image to show movement but both looks horribly, i think this started the moment the image where reduced in size so something must have been alter for this hideous display effect.

the "FIX STUCK ANIMATION" doesn't do anything.

is this a way to stop this form happening? it really clutters the game play as like i said , why put images if they are going to look so broken and bad? is it only me? the image work fine before recent 3 updates.

cow transformation should give you a centaur cock ngl
View attachment 1987303
I wouldn't mind if there was an option for cock transformation into gargantuan horse , knotted dog, or bumpy feline cocks.

Last edited:

TimThrall

Feb 19, 2019
Degrees of Lewdity but is a game where the player character is always in a unfortunate situation, they will never be able to be the "aggressor"
Why though? I mean i can improve my athletics, my thief skills, my overall physique, my brain, my weapon skills, my sex skills, my survival skills, my looks, but i can't fight nor can i be the one on top despite seeing certain characters being potentially into that?

Can you at least give an in game reason why like some sort of vow we made or perhaps mental .disorder because not gonna lie as much as i like being dominated, having the ability to dominate individuals that you just hate is nice.

Am i being unreasonable? maybe... But when i clearly can fight to a certain point (I can kick and punch off people trying to rape me c'mon) why is this line a thing limiting the potential in the game.

not going to say we should be a badass but saying we're helpless despite having skills that say otherwise is dumb.

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
Why though? I mean i can improve my athletics, my thief skills, my overall physique, my brain, my weapon skills, my sex skills, my survival skills, my looks, but i can't fight nor can i be the one on top despite seeing certain characters being potentially into that?

Can you at least give an in game reason why like some sort of vow we made or perhaps mental .disorder because not gonna lie as much as i like being dominated, having the ability to dominate individuals that you just hate is nice.

Am i being unreasonable? maybe... But when i clearly can fight to a certain point (I can kick and punch off people trying to rape me c'mon) why is this line a thing limiting the potential in the game.

not going to say we should be a badass but saying we're helpless despite having skills that say otherwise is dumb.
and why can't we jump over that one log in some other game?
game design choices
in this case a somewhat narrative choice too
Vrel decided this is what the game's gonna be about and stuck to that
additionally, there's A LOT that'd have to be added, changed or remade to accommodate for a PC that can dom and top

Ayymao

May 1, 2021
and why can't we jump over that one log in some other game?
game design choices
in this case a somewhat narrative choice too
Vrel decided this is what the game's gonna be about and stuck to that
additionally, there's A LOT that'd have to be added, changed or remade to accommodate for a PC that can dom and top
I believe the actual problem is the way excelent physique is described. "Your body is toned and powerful." If it's so powerful, why am I starting every encounter either prone or on all fours? Especially if it's some other schoolboy/girl MC's age.

Oct 6, 2019
I believe the actual problem is the way excelent physique is described. "Your body is toned and powerful." If it's so powerful, why am I starting every encounter either prone or on all fours? Especially if it's some other schoolboy/girl MC's age.
Because you're still only nine years old. Maybe being under the influence of the arcane power that makes half the town all rapey also gives folks super strength? It really would be great to get some more animations in this. The last significant animations upgrade we have seen was when the horses got added, i think.

Reactions: SeymourClevarge

ladguru

Oct 18, 2018
Huh? A common student is really no opponent. With decent physique they are crying for mommy after a smack or two.
It's a different matter when they come in numbers, but even then it's manageable.

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
because the game started as bed assault simulator and the combat/sex haven't been updated since

Ayymao

May 1, 2021
Because you're still only nine years old. Maybe being under the influence of the arcane power that makes half the town all rapey also gives folks super strength? It really would be great to get some more animations in this. The last significant animations upgrade we have seen was when the horses got added, i think.
I'm talking less animations and more lore. PC always run away if they have a chance, so I doubt there will be more animations. Plus consider all the clothing you have to animate too. I just want a propper justification.
because the game started as bed assault simulator and the combat/sex haven't been updated since
Especially then, it's something that should be adressed.

DandyStrummer

Aug 29, 2017
Is there any way to give rimjobs? I've been looking through the wiki for any indication that you unlock it with a certain stat but there's nothing. Can it actually be done?

LandBeach

Jun 3, 2019
Could just say because you're always being ambushed/surprised which make it easier to knock you down.

TimThrall

Feb 19, 2019
Why not? This game gets a lot of help from the community with bugs to quality of life. I still think we should be little bitches in the beginning but all great stories start from humble beginnings.

Roseys

Jul 24, 2017
I do cheat some so this might be a bug on my end because I've not tested in a regular save yet. It's interesting how I put a buttplug on, plugging up from any semen getting out and yet underneath the little avi "cum streams out of your ass."

More amusing than anything, and amusing when you have sex with someone with the buttplug - they don't even take the plug out - they shove their dick in there with it xD.

crash.7ds

Nov 18, 2018
Sex toys are a recent addition, which is why they seem to not be fully recognized in all aspects of the game. Good to report it though.

RayBar

May 12, 2020
Ok can anyone who has tried "Doren days" mod tell me how exactly to kickstart the relationship between doren and PC? I unlocked her apartment and maxed her love/lust using cheats,attended the art class/lunch still no dice:HideThePain:

4.50 star(s) 193 Votes