May 19, 2020
Can u told me where is it?

--------------

ps HELP? i dont save current playing last night. i play on web. and today when i open play web game again, all my save file is gone. i want ask what happen? can i got back my saves?
If your saves disappeared, I can only assume that whatever browser you use cleared all the cookies and other search data, as that's caused me to lose many DoL saves. I could be wrong though... Not important, but I use Chrome.

Edit:
And about the cheats, when you're starting a new save, before clicking begin, go to the General tab and scroll all the way down. There will be a check box named Enable Cheats.

Last edited:
Nov 6, 2021
If your saves disappeared, I can only assume that whatever browser you use cleared all the cookies and other search data, as that's caused me to lose many DoL saves. I could be wrong though... Not important, but I use Chrome.

Edit:
And about the cheats, when you're starting a new save, before clicking begin, go to the General tab and scroll all the way down. There will be a check box named Enable Cheats.
I also use chrome. It also happens to me rarely

There is also the toggle in the difficulty chooser

EternalAzri

Apr 18, 2022
Can u told me where is it?

--------------

ps HELP? i dont save current playing last night. i play on web. and today when i open play web game again, all my save file is gone. i want ask what happen? can i got back my saves?
You can get file export in options(as file,there aslo a notifier for it)

Fangii

Aug 19, 2019
Oh thanks, I barely go there.
Yeah, it's a question that pops up every now and then since the sex shop got added on whether or not some clothes were removed. No clothing has been removed from the game, with some exceptions being resprites but even then it was just resprites and the actual item was still kept. And even the old sprites (like the very old sundress sprite) returned in the form of the "classic" sundress at Gwylan's shop.

So best to assume that if you can't find something at Gwylan's shop or the shopping centre, it'll be at the sex shop

4.50 star(s) 193 Votes