Fizel

Feb 10, 2018
Version 0.3.12.2 is up on my blog. It includes new exhibitionist options, a brothel show, a couple of Whitney scenes, new clothes, combat options, and a sprinkling of events throughout the world.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hey kind of major bug. The zoom option is just GONE.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
I'd understand the "get impregnated" part since anal impregnation is a thing but impregnating others?
I don't think I've seen any of my male charas do that.

1665326002328.png

Fizel

Feb 10, 2018
I'd understand the "get impregnated" part since anal impregnation is a thing but impregnating others?
I don't think I've seen any of my male charas do that.

View attachment 2091046
That's cause they are going to add full-on pregnancy. Back when they did that big quiz thing (I'm blanking on the term right now), actual full-on pregnancy was like the biggest want. They've actually been adding in code and safety nets and other stuff for it.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
That's cause they are going to add full-on pregnancy. Back when they did that big quiz thing (I'm blanking on the term right now), actual full-on pregnancy was like the biggest want. They've actually been adding in code and safety nets and other stuff for it.
Sooo my full-on copium will probably think it'll come out in 4.0?

Settum

Jan 10, 2019
Maybe? I can't remember if Vrelnir said it would be the next big version or not.
Lowkey confirmed it. I imagine they aren't satisfied with what they have no, which is why they had to push forward a smaller update. But the introduction of a whole new mechanic isn't as simple as people think, thus the delay on the 0.4 is understandable.

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
Version 0.3.12.2 is up on my blog. It includes new exhibitionist options, a brothel show, a couple of Whitney scenes, new clothes, combat options, and a sprinkling of events throughout the world.

what a lovely update
hell yes everytime exhibitionism and demon options get expanded, never enough of that
and man, edging for HJ and BJ is something I was really missing, glad to see it's in now

Mar 26, 2019

There seems to be some issue when a doggirl rapes you and chockes you. Might be the speechlines.
I got it when Whitney forced me to steal fags and got stuck.
Nothing bad, the error sign was Just annoying.

Axismundi

Jul 14, 2018
Has anything been done with the black wolf yet? Last I played you just got kidnapped by him and then he basically disappeared.

SillyHotRPG

Mar 1, 2022
Is there any way to remove any attackers right in the main streets for the daytime?
I wear maximum brutal clothes... I don't looks sexy but there's so many rape events in any case.

In fact I hate two things in the game:
1) attackers in any places when I don't look sexy
2) places where's to hard to escape (asylum, farm)

PS Wanna to find a way to remove these two elements from the game. :< Or make it easy.

PPS There's an "easy" way to escape from the farm (I need max (?) love with that hunter.. Eden, but it's so grindy )
But I don't know any easy way to escape from the Asylum. Why I can't skip asylum time to restore trauma faster?
It's maximum boring gameplay time.

PPPS I like the game but I don't like to be masochist myself (lol)

PPPPS Is there any way to kill Bailey?

Last edited:

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Is there any way to remove any attackers right in the main streets?
I wear maximum brutal clothes... I don't looks sexy but there's so many events in any case.

In fact I hate two things in the game:
1) attackers in any places
2) places where's to hard to escape (asylum, farm)
Nope, the city's as corrupt as it can be~~~
You can be famous for kicking their bums and some randoms would still try and have their way with you.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: SillyHotRPG
Mar 26, 2019
DegreesOfLewdity-0.3.12.3
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​
Why would anyone torrent a free Game...?

SillyHotRPG

Mar 1, 2022
You can be famous for kicking their bums and some randoms would still try and have their way with you.
Its need to be strong and high to beat them (I think),
but I wanna to be small and fast and there's some scenes when I can't escape with maximum Athletics level.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Its need to be strong and high to beat them (I think),
but I wanna to be small and fast and there's some scenes when I can't escape with maximum Athletics level.
You can't really beat two members at once even if you have high sadism and masochism if you don't use sprays.
I have a micro CHAD who beats everyone else but even he needs a spray or two.
Even now he still hasn't paid Bailey anything.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: SillyHotRPG
4.50 star(s) 193 Votes