mehmeme

May 8, 2018
Idk, but getting Eden to max love is definitely not a long grind.
And once you got there Eden will annoy you only after 2 or 3 weeks of absence. And all you have to do is tell them you're fine, go away!
How is this even remotely "very annoying"?
I recently found out that there is also an event were you get abducted by Eden again, but only if you stay away *really* long

ladguru

Oct 18, 2018
Not sure. Maybe 1-2 hours without escaping from that hut, it's a very long for me.
1 or 2 hours is just 1 or 2 clicks.
Or are you seriously talking about 2h real time? There are plenty of ways to escape within a few real time minutes. With or without acquiring Stockholm.

ladguru

Oct 18, 2018
I recently found out that there is also an event were you get abducted by Eden again, but only if you stay away *really* long
There are several levels of escalation.
Once Eden considers you their property, there is no return.

mehmeme

May 8, 2018
There are several levels of escalation.
Once Eden considers you their property, there is no return.
Not return, but I had Eden abduct me and put me into a cage even though I had Stockholm. That was after I didnt visit for like a month or something.

SillyHotRPG

Mar 1, 2022
Not return, but I had Eden abduct me and put me into a cage even though I had Stockholm. That was after I didnt visit for like a month or something.
I have that event too) I just forget about Eden for 2-3 months(?) with max Stokholm and Love Levels.

ladguru

Oct 18, 2018
That cage is new. My last game lasted for ~15 months and have not found that cage
But how can you ignore Eden for a month or more? After a week or so Eden will find you in town. Some of theses events can be avoided but most cannot.

mehmeme

May 8, 2018
That cage is new. My last game lasted for ~15 months and have not found that cage
But how can you ignore Eden for a month or more? After a week or so Eden will find you in town. Some of theses events can be avoided but most cannot.
I think as long as you dont go back to the hut with her it counts as ignoring, not sure though. Im not entirely sure what is needed to trigger the event, try to never go back to the hut, dont walk with her in the park and such. Maybe its also tied to domination.

Midge

Nov 21, 2019
Walk into Bailey's office the morning before your rent payment is due. With Promiscuity above 3 and S seduction check you'll be able to seduce them, but this will end up in a non-consensual encounter, leaving both parties traumatized.
No sex there. If you go into his office repeatedly(at any time) you get the spanking scene(no sex able). But that's all i could find. There was that scene you mentioned but that didn't lead to sex either :(

GeenIdeeOk

Mar 14, 2018
Hey all,

I had a question about the watersport feature, and I couldn't find the answer in the changelog

Is it possible, or will it be possible, to request people to piss on, and or in, you during sex?
Provided if your masochism skill is high enough ofcourse

madchef

Jan 10, 2020
Hey all,

I had a question about the watersport feature, and I couldn't find the answer in the changelog

Is it possible, or will it be possible, to request people to piss on, and or in, you during sex?
Provided if your masochism skill is high enough ofcourse
As the dev admitted he's not into this particular fetish, watersport occurences are rare and nothing to write home about. If an NPC is angry enough at yor MC (non-con or cons encounter) they may mark their teritory at the end of sex. You'll see a stat 'number of times urinated on' and that's about it. No related feats to obtain as far as I am aware, no perversely playful or creatively cruel golden shower games.

Similarly, there is very little active and fully developed BDSM content, with dedicated impact play encounters featuring various implements, clothing, accessories, disciplinary rituals (counting strokes aloud and thanking for them, asking to be tied up or not, orgasm control/denial, taking orders, etc) or even more advanced forms of BDSM play.

Reactions: Umbra.Nox

GeenIdeeOk

Mar 14, 2018
As the dev admitted he's not into this particular fetish, watersport occurences are rare and nothing to write home about. If an NPC is angry enough at yor MC (non-con or cons encounter) they may mark their teritory at the end of sex. You'll see a stat 'number of times urinated on' and that's about it. No related feats to obtain as far as I am aware, no perversely playful or creatively cruel golden shower games.

Similarly, there is very little active and fully developed BDSM content, with dedicated impact play encounters featuring various implements, clothing, accessories, disciplinary rituals (counting strokes aloud and thanking for them, asking to be tied up or not, orgasm control/denial, taking orders, etc) or even more advanced forms of BDSM play.
I guess we'll have to hope for the best then
That also goes for the BDSM stuff, that sounds kinky too :giggle:

animanyx

Jan 22, 2019
Would be nice if we could turn anal preg into womb preg. Sadly if we select the option to turn off anal, we loose preg content... well... not preg, but almost kinda, preg if you pretend the butt is a womb. Anyone know if someone made a mod for something like that?

Jan 25, 2018
There is a ton of content already, I love that and it also makes me curious about how far into development the game is. Is it 70%, maybe 80%, is the dev is so greedy that we barely scratched the surface and it's only 5% of what they ambition, who knows, maybe Degrees of Lewdity is the Dwarf Forstress of lewd games.

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
There is a ton of content already, I love that and it also makes me curious about how far into development the game is. Is it 70%, maybe 80%, is the dev is so greedy that we barely scratched the surface and it's only 5% of what they ambition, who knows, maybe Degrees of Lewdity is the Dwarf Forstress of lewd games.
the game doesn't have a tangible completion mark
there's just more stuff than before, and there's gonna be more stuff in the future
there is no story to be finished or anything like that, it's a sandbox
also 'greedy' and 'ambitious' are not synonyms

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
I dunno man, you can play a very old build and compare them to now.
Even a moron can see a huge change and improvement.

I don't know what kind of copium you're huffing since the updates are just the devs putting what we're asking for in their own pace w/o and stops.
I'll take monthly continued updates than have so many updates in the early stages like most games then they get abandoned after enough people subbed for their monthly pay.

Even the preggo update is nearly done.
THIS is where I'm huffing the copium at but other than this, everything's great so far.

• Haha
Reactions: atur

madchef

Jan 10, 2020
I dunno man, you can play a very old build and compare them to now.
Even a moron can see a huge change and improvement.
Before you call anyone a moron perhaps you should take a big step back, then play and compare. It's the same story it was a year or two ago: endless and aimless adventures of a configurable girl - or a boy, but somehow unable to express himself sexually the way a typical boy would - wandering around town wearing or not wearing this or that and doing this or that on repeat, able to magically transform into this or that with very little benefits or drawbacks other than appearance, an extra move or NPCs comment here and there, with just one fits all sex scene with moveable parts that is still hell-bent on insisting that having an orgasm makes one lose grip on a penis, which in turn angers your partner. And once a dick or its artificial / imaginary equivalent is in a specific orifice, it will stay there until completion. Not your PCs completion though. Their satisfaction or lack thereof is irrelevant. There are many situations when it's almost impossible to tell whether this is a consensual encounter or rape other than having a glance at the PCs mood stats.

So, if you say you're on Day 700+ and still enjoy this 'Groundhog Day' of lewd gaming, then perhaps it's not copium and not the other guy who overdosed.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: atur and SigeX

ladguru

Oct 18, 2018
So, if you say you're on Day 700+ and still enjoy this 'Groundhog Day' of lewd gaming, then perhaps it's not copium and not the other guy who overdosed.
I cannot tell what happens on day 700, but my last game lasted about 500 days because there was still new stuff to discover.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Before you call anyone a moron perhaps you should take a big step back, then play and compare. It's the same story it was a year or two ago: endless and aimless adventures of a configurable girl - or a boy, but somehow unable to express himself sexually the way a typical boy would - wandering around town wearing or not wearing this or that and doing this or that on repeat, able to magically transform into this or that with very little benefits or drawbacks other than appearance, an extra move or NPCs comment here and there, with just one fits all sex scene with moveable parts that is still hell-bent on insisting that having an orgasm makes one lose grip on a penis, which in turn angers your partner. And once a dick or its artificial / imaginary equivalent is in a specific orifice, it will stay there until completion. Not your PCs completion though. Their satisfaction or lack thereof is irrelevant. There are many situations when it's almost impossible to tell whether this is a consensual encounter or rape other than having a glance at the PCs mood stats.

I'm not calling anyone a moron here if you actually read it.
I don't think the story is the main focus in this game, it's more of a bonus if anything else.
It's a sandbox demmet, they'd rather give us more things to do than more npcs to explore their whole life into.

This game far from perfect but it's the fact that it's still getting support / updates monthly is enough for me to know it'll get better and better later on.
Or maybe that's just the copium I'm huffing right now. :KEK:

4.50 star(s) 193 Votes