Karkhel

May 15, 2017
personally I wish they would implement a a child support system. you have bailey keep them in orphanage and collect child support once a week or month. just to make sure you can't game with out going through like a 100 pregnancies make sure the payments are bare minimun, and like give an option to go to court and neogiate a higher support allowence using the english stat, with failure being high with out a a+ english.
Eh I kinda like the opposite so its actually a consequence not a money farm, this wouldn't fit, unless it would be like an optional easy setting for the game, everything else about the system seems to be setup about you trying to protect yourself from it just reading the description. Unless this was case by case basis where characters who are in relationship with you can be convinced to pay out, then its a different story.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
welp ig different tastes
I myself had urges to submit even on my full defiant char play
The idea of submitting to a person I don't respect is a thing I'll probably never be into.
I'm more of a "Scratch my back and I'll scratch yours, force me and I'll scratch you." kind of thing.

Jack_Shark

Aug 16, 2020
I need to lower my attractiveness quickly so I can keep on seducing bar goers until I get A seduction. How do I do that?

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
I need to lower my attractiveness quickly so I can keep on seducing bar goers until I get A seduction. How do I do that?
Wear non-appealing clothes, cut your hair to short, basically anything that lowers allure or if your beauty is high...
Time to get traumatized~~~

ladguru

Oct 18, 2018
Wear non-appealing clothes, cut your hair to short, basically anything that lowers allure or if your beauty is high...
Time to get traumatized~~~
Dammit, I was just typing this...

Additionally: check a mirror, it tells you what contributes to your attractiveness.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Dammit, I was just typing this...

Additionally: check a mirror, it tells you what contributes to your attractiveness.
Side Note:

I still want the devs to make a "dead eye" contact lens or something.
Ever since I discovered it in School Days, I want my MC to have those eyes FOREVER without them being full trauma.

Can you imagine how creepy the face of a person with dead eyes looking at you?
Who'd want to screw that?

Last edited:
Nov 18, 2020
Eh I kinda like the opposite so its actually a consequence not a money farm, this wouldn't fit, unless it would be like an optional easy setting for the game, everything else about the system seems to be setup about you trying to protect yourself from it just reading the description. Unless this was case by case basis where characters who are in relationship with you can be convinced to pay out, then its a different story.
believe it or not some fathers get away with paying only 10 dollars a week for child support.

ladguru

Oct 18, 2018
Can you imagine how creepy the face of a person with dead eyes looking at you?
Who'd want to screw that?
Rule 34 applies...

I guess it goes against to the premise of the game to become unappealing.

But why not? Do some crazy quest. Earn the "Dead Eye" trait. Every molester will let you go even if you walk naked through town at night.
Downside: Your seduction skill will be F-- until the trait wears off.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Rule 34 applies...

I guess it goes against to the premise of the game to become unappealing.

But why not? Do some crazy quest. Earn the "Dead Eye" trait. Every molester will let you go even if you walk naked through town at night.
Downside: Your seduction skill will be F-- until the trait wears off.
I dunno 'bout that.
Dead eyes are intended to reduce the encounters since folks tend to find them unattractive.
I guess it's one way to give players a break kinda.

I think it's intended 'coz they know how brutal the game is (was imo) for players who don't know what to do yet.
I just love the dead eyes aesthetic, now that I realize it, there are barely any other folks that are mentally broken with dead eyes in the game.

Nov 18, 2020
Good luck convincing Bailey for 10 dollars a week. :KEK:
no what I am saying is, have the child support be ten bucks a week per baby when pregnancy update is out, make it hard to get more, like if the pc wants to gets more than 10 dollars a week they can try and haggle monthly using the english trait with success dependant on high your english is,

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Yeah sure, I am totally an outstanding person of the church.
Anyone can tell with the demon wings, horns and tail that I am a totally pure person. :KEK: :KEK: :KEK: :KEK:

This daily purity is always something I forget so I always wake up around 80 - 90% stress.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
Yeah sure, I am totally an outstanding person of the church.
Anyone can tell with the demon wings, horns and tail that I am a totally pure person. :KEK: :KEK: :KEK: :KEK:

This daily purity is always something I forget so I always wake up around 80 - 90% stress.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
once you floor the purity it just takes one fuck a day to keep that up, really not hard

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
Is futa stuff optional?
yes, it is completely optional, you can alter ratios of encountered NPC genders in settings before and after starting a game as well
yes it it is just set the ratio of penises for women to zero.
and wash yo ass, so you dont get the futa parasite.
well, it's called "futa" rather inaccurately since what is meant is just that it's hermaphroditic and self-fertilising

Settum

Jan 10, 2019
well, it's called "futa" rather inaccurately since what is meant is just that it's hermaphroditic and self-fertilising
On that note, since pregnancy is coming soon, does anyone think it'll be possible to self impregnate yourself?

4.50 star(s) 193 Votes