Oct 6, 2019
i think theres a new update? or atleast i was told
Sort of. The devs released the unfinished update that is currently under development so that users can hunt for bugs in it. The rumor is that a large number of their playtesters walked out on the project, so they are doing this to get the update completed.

MasterN64

Apr 29, 2020
Hi people, there is someone who saves with all open feats?
Any other save that can be found here always gives an error after loading.

0.3.13.5 Error: <<feats>>: cannot execute widget: 0.3.13.5 Error: <<updateFeats>>: cannot execute widget: 0.3.13.5 Error: <<set>>: bad evaluation: Failed to execute 'setItem' on 'Storage': Setting the value of 'dolFeats' exceeded the quota.<<feats>>
My save is here and while its not all of the feats it should be most.

• Red Heart
Reactions: AsteroidIceSparkle

!BlackOmen!

Mar 16, 2019
Sunday, 9 April 2023
Degrees of Lewdity version 0.4.0.5

This update adds pregnancy for humans and wolves. It also includes a new area on Barb Street, a fox transformation, a stage play school project, the housekeeping skill, and a host of new events and sprites. Huge thanks to Lollipop Scythe for creating the pregnancy system, PurityGuy for a ton of work on code, sprites, and writing, as well as the many other contributors that have been involved.

The PC can both become pregnant by, and impregnate, generic NPCs and wolves. Pregnancy takes a length of time determined by settings, with the sidebar and combat sprites changing with progress. Once born, babies will live in either a new wing of the orphanage, or a new section of the wolf cave. Aside from the black wolf, named NPCs are infertile by default, as they'll each need a lot of writing. You can optionally make them fertile via a setting, but they don't yet have any unique content.

The housekeeping skill is still in its early stages, but will enable a lot of content going forward, including Avery's home location. The skill is also used in the new flats area. It's similar to Domus and Danube streets, in that you can knock on doors and ask for work, or break in and pilfer valuables. Strange people hide out there however. People with esoteric secrets leading to later game content, that encourage exploration of areas both new and familiar, and nudge the story forward.

Elsewhere, deep in the forest, foxes have been sighted, stealing eggs from nests. They have different behaviour depending on personality, and some are quite amiable. But beware, anything able to survive where wolves and hunters prowl must have more than one trick up their sleeve, and it is said their slyness can rub off on travelers.

I'm happy to announce that the contributor PurityGuy is now an official developer. He's the creator of the above-mentioned fox transformation, Sydney, the Ivory Wraith, and has helped in all sorts of ways behind the scenes over the four years he's been involved with the project.

Lollipop Scythe has been working on pregnancy in some form for a little over two years. They've gone above and beyond with the system, and they've added more and more to ensure that it's futureproofed, and that there won't be a wait like this again. There's a lot more pregnancy content to come, and it feels good to present the system at last.

Note that animations have been disabled by default on the Android version, due to a common error that has appeared since last update. You can still enable them in settings. Hopefully it'll be fixed next update, which should be much faster than this one!

Thank you for waiting. Have fun, and Happy Easter!

LandBeach

Jun 3, 2019
Alright so how exactly does one get the fox tf? Also, besides temple quarter cleaning, how do you improve new housekeeping skill?

MasterN64

Apr 29, 2020
So this update is about the MC getting knocked up? Will there be one where a NPC is getting knocked up?
I would assume given enough time and interest something will eventually come out that expands it to NPCs and such. As far as i know you cant even get knocked up by named NPCs yet so anything involving them directly is probably way down the line. Of course depending on how its done and how likely you want it to be referenced its likely more of a pain in the ass than its worth. I mean characters often have hundreds of dialog instances and even editing and coding half of them for a preg check would be an immense amount of work. I wouldnt hold my breath for it cause its not likely any time soon.

Tamara

Feb 11, 2018
Sort of. The devs released the unfinished update that is currently under development so that users can hunt for bugs in it. The rumor is that a large number of their playtesters walked out on the project, so they are doing this to get the update completed.
That's bull, they have released sneaky updates for ages for bug hunting on their discord. Seriously, taking rumors from 4chan of all places serious?

closetclopper

Dec 23, 2018
Added a second tier to the fallen angel transformation, attained by maintaining 90%+ purity for 30 days, gaining new wings and preventing the demon transformation. The PC hits max stress at 0 purity instead.
I'm interested in seeing this new, seemingly permanent fallen angel transformation, but how would one go about maintaining 90%+ purity for that long with the first stage of fallen angel? Unless things have been changed, you lose 9 points of purity per day while in fallen angel form, so even with maxed out +purity from Vrelcoins and no lewd behavior whatsoever you'd still be losing 4 points per day. Is there some way to gain purity?

K9

May 28, 2017
Alright so how exactly does one get the fox tf? Also, besides temple quarter cleaning, how do you improve new housekeeping skill?
Fox TF: get fucked by foxes multiple times. Doing jobs in the home street raises housekeeping, probably jobs in the mansions too.

4.50 star(s) 194 Votes