ladguru

Oct 18, 2018
What is the tentacle forest and how i get to it? My understanding is that it's a different place from the tentacle plains but i can't find anything on the wiki
Maybe that's the new location you can reach through the Hookah Parlor.

Reactions: Axato

Zerorox

Dec 5, 2021
I think we'll see firemod and some other mods updated only after few more vanilla game updates (bugfixes, bugfixes and more bugfixes)

Axato

Apr 27, 2018
GUIDE TO CHEATING WITH CONSOLE COMMANDS: GET THOSE FEATS

I've been playing this game for a while now and I always took it lightly. It's a familiar experience where I come back to see changes and to relax when I don't find anything new to play. I've always wanted to see my girl getting ravaged by all kind of beings and the Cheats Menu always worked good to me since I didn't have anything to lose.

Then Feats where introduced and if you wanted you had to renounce using those beautiful cheats. I didn't care much at the beginning but then I started feeling like I was missing a part of the gaming experience. So I decided on my last playthrough to get as many feats possible and, of course, I was gonna cheat for them.

The game gets smart about this and prevents you to get any feat if you ever enable cheats during that playthrough. I tried to get smart about it and change this on the console back I found that is way easier to NEVER ENABLE the Cheats Menu and instead modify your stats directly via the Console.

So here you have it this is my quick and small guide to the most useful console commands:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This are not all the possible and useful console commands that can be used on this magical game, but they are the one I found myself using the most. If I discover some new one I'll edit this post to add them, you guys can also help me expand this list by letting me know some that I miss. For example, I didn't Include any reputation, love interest or school console commands, since I like to play those scenarios without cheats but if you know them fell free to tell me.
Hope this can be useful.

EDIT:

-Added Fame cheats
-Added Housekeeping skill cheat
-Added Condoms cheat
-Added Sprays cheats

---

Probably I'll update the list in a few days/weeks, as soon as I understand this update better.

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
Nope, they retconned CoC1 as something that never happened in the intro of CoC2.
And they have writers that intentionally puts things to spite the players because of an incident that happened in CoC1 that no one gave a two f-ks about.

I feel bad for the other writers who are gaslit to write stuff for them 'cause even with their good sh-t, it can't save the steaming pile of garbage that is CoC2.
welp that sounds like a mess

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
A mess is an understatement, I'm definitely biased against it.
From sh-tty writing to characters that are literally their cringe OCs except they're trying to hide it to QUESTIONABLE decisions made by the PC w/o us doing anything about it.

These "devs" get asshurt the most if the game is played in a way that is NOT in their vision.
These are the same cringe people who roleplay as a f-ing angel and one-shots you when you're still kids while providing no base material on how they went there in the first place.

Our MC is smarter than a genius yet can make the most stupid of decisions if a specific writer writes something about us.
In a game about power fantasy, these morons are rejecting it and instead turning it to a sh-tty DND campaign with a plotline and writing worse than Twilight.

But enough ranting, back to DoL.

DOL GOOD.

joeys88

Oct 10, 2017
Unholy arts is a scam. It's futa on futa only, none of the options relate to that or ever have, and it's advertised as something that it's not. But that's not related.
Only relation is showing that you'll outright lie.

1681233704557.png

I'll point out that pregnancy was literally something that he gave a hard no on on account of it being at odds with the game's loli spirit.

1681233987509.png

First public DoL release was 15 June 2018

1681234379221.png

Not a single mention of pregnancy before that blog post.

Its possible Vrel released early prototype builds on 4chan, but if he did he changed that design decision very early and this "pure loli spirit" game never existed to the public.

Zerorox

Dec 5, 2021
Yes It is, and You can Just read few dozens of reviews to get a deeper understanding.

Edit: yeah, enough about bad things... back to DoL
I'd say it's quite a strange reaction for new update from some category of players, never presumed something like that Will happen

Last edited:

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Only relation is showing that you'll outright lie.

View attachment 2538666

View attachment 2538673

First public DoL release was 15 June 2018

View attachment 2538717

Not a single mention of pregnancy before that blog post.

Its possible Vrel released early prototype builds on 4chan, but if he did he changed that design decision very early and this "pure loli spirit" game never existed to the public.
Unless it's the person he's calling the literal impostor pretending to be Vrel.
There's that too but I've no idea that was even a thing til' now.

Zerorox

Dec 5, 2021
It look perfectly fine so far.
Yeah, even a bit of cheat...
I used 0.3.15 save with cheating and then activated Iron Man in 0.4.05
(still dunno about feats, care not, not tested)

Still, I'll presume it's always better starting fresh save to avoid bugs/avoid skipping content

DenseFool

Oct 30, 2020
EDIT:

-Added Fame cheats
-Added Housekeeping skill cheat
-Added Condoms cheat
-Added Sprays cheats

---

Probably I'll update the list in a few days/weeks, as soon as I understand this update better.
Alternative to this is just save editing

Karkhel

May 15, 2017
Are there plans to add any new positions?
I'm pretty sure I seen something about it on discord and either way I think its a safe bet that yes. I would expect at least one or two more generic positions.

On another note, someone stop me if this is already a thing as my char isn't even pregnant yet, but it would be cool if whichever generic npc gets the PC pregnant would end up being recurring character, in places that make sense for them to be. With some flavor dialogue mostly since I get that more advanced pregnancy interactions are supposed to be named NPC thing eventually.
Now that I think about it I'm not sure how the generic npcs work in general, do they get deleted as soon as scene is over or can you actually meet same ones?

ladguru

Oct 18, 2018
On another note, someone stop me if this is already a thing as my char isn't even pregnant yet, but it would be cool if whichever generic npc gets the PC pregnant would end up being recurring character, in places that make sense for them to be. With some flavor dialogue mostly since I get that more advanced pregnancy interactions are supposed to be named NPC thing eventually.
Now that I think about it I'm not sure how the generic npcs work in general, do they get deleted as soon as scene is over or can you actually meet same ones?
Afaik unnamed NPCs disappear completely after an event. (If not we get these scary error messages.)
But the idea of recurring NPCs sounds nice. It does not have to be tied to pregnancy.

Karkhel

May 15, 2017
Afaik unnamed NPCs disappear completely after an event. (If not we get these scary error messages.)
But the idea of recurring NPCs sounds nice. It does not have to be tied to pregnancy.
True, but it would be way more fun if its tied to specific mechanics, but also not just pregnancy could be a trigger for that. I never went that route but how often can you obtain pepper spray if you wanted to meta game that? Maybe have some npcs hold grudges and become persistent that way as well. Don't have any other ideas apart from those two, and in no way am I saying that current pregnancy system is super shallow, its already miles ahead pretty much 99% of pregnancy systems in games. And I have faith that this will be steadily expanded upon over next updates, I'm patient. I'm waiting for Girl Life to update their pregnancy system and thats scheduled for about 2 years from now on. I'm in no rush :D

Btw do we know whats planned for the next couple updates? Any specific focus? I only have access to modding discord.

4.50 star(s) 194 Votes