ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
Speaking of transformations...
Is something wrong with purity? With 0.4 I started a new game with impurity boost. Purity was dropping really fast as expected. But it leveled off around 300 and doesn't get much lower. It's almost Xmas, MC should be a demon by now!?
are you in any way actively decreasing your purity?
there's a base purity gain, so if the impurity boost isn't higher than that, it'll just maintain level

ladguru

Oct 18, 2018
are you in any way actively decreasing your purity?
there's a base purity gain, so if the impurity boost isn't higher than that, it'll just maintain level
Yes, MC has a very impure lifestyle. "Purity 1/7 You feel utterly defiled." was reached very quickly. Just a few weeks. But there is no change since then. It's stuck around 300 and it never dropped to zero.

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
Yes, MC has a very impure lifestyle. "Purity 1/7 You feel utterly defiled." was reached very quickly. Just a few weeks. But there is no change since then. It's stuck around 300 and it never dropped to zero.
try masturbation in the temple in full nun/priest costume a few times

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Speaking of transformations...
Is something wrong with purity? With 0.4 I started a new game with impurity boost. Purity was dropping really fast as expected. But it leveled off around 300 and doesn't get much lower. It's almost Xmas, MC should be a demon by now!?
Tbh, I never used that feat since I can just wear anything holy and spam brothel or masturbation in the temple.
Reached demon before two months.

Zerorox

Dec 5, 2021
Tbh, I never used that feat since I can just wear anything holy and spam brothel or masturbation in the temple.
Yeah:
Masturbation: - 2 purity
Nun outfit + Nun hat + cross: - 4 (or - 3)
Succesful climax during Masturbation in church give - 50 purity (exit scene, repeat)
Or tbh dunno how multiplier works and too lazy to test, but - 55/-56 purity lost in few ingame minutes is cheat :devilish:

Still even 1 impurity boost = never bothering about forgetting to negate daily purity income if busy or kidnapped or smth

P. S. my oldest Save is defiant Demon Bull Boy (Cow Boy when clothed... lol) from 0.3.13

Last edited:

Ayymao

May 1, 2021
I keep two character saves, older defiant demon wolf herm and newer submissive angelic cat boy trap
Noticeably they're opposites and cater to different needs of mine
corrupted Sidney in one, had her pure in the other
could be said that the fun of Angel tf is balancing keeping enough purity while getting assfucked everyday
and since I more often wanna see the femboy getting grabbed by strangers into dark alleyways, it's been the main save I've been playing on for a while
The only reason I don't do multiple characters is because Feats progression works only for a single character

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
The only reason I don't do multiple characters is because Feats progression works only for a single character
yea that's a bother, the older save still has more Vrelcoins but the new one has few feats the other one doesn't and there's few from the old one that I've gained after making the new one

ladguru

Oct 18, 2018
try masturbation in the temple in full nun/priest costume a few times
I did all this shit and more. In previous games it was enough to have an "impurity boost" and just play along, sooner or later purity would have dropped to zero.

Yeah, I did the same before a couple of times.
But now it seems something is pushing back.
No matter how hard I try, I can not

esoom

Sep 6, 2017
I noticed one small bug, you can steal from money from people in the school swimming pool... wonder where they are hiding the wallet/purse in a their swimming costumes.

Zerorox

Dec 5, 2021
The real question is where are they keeping it when the class is swimming nude?
Oh c'mon, ofc in special waterproof wallet hidden in their anus.
Still, never argue with inventory rules in games, it's made for our comfort, sacrificing realism.

Japhrey

Jul 29, 2017
My save seems to be broken. Time doesnt progress anymore. It has been weeks and im still waiting for Remy to attack the farm. It kept saying "10 days". Also, i cant not wash away permanent marker's ink anymore even after washing myself for the whole day. Can it be fixed? Need help.

Zerorox

Dec 5, 2021
My save seems to be broken. Time doesnt progress anymore. It has been weeks and im still waiting for Remy to attack the farm. It kept saying "10 days". Also, i cant not wash away permanent marker's ink anymore even after washing myself for the whole day. Can it be fixed? Need help.
Permanent marker disappear automatically at midnight with some chance
If your timer is broken, it Will probably not disappear at all

So the date is not changing?

Japhrey

Jul 29, 2017
Permanent marker disappear automatically at midnight with some chance
If your timer is broken, it Will probably not disappear at all

So the date is not changing?
The date is changing.
Church's examination is counting down as days pass.
But Remy's doesnt. Also, I cant build anything on the farm because the previous building that i started is also stuck.
Other than that, i cant play the last version. Animations, pictures are not loading. I only see white skinned character.

• Sad
Reactions: Zerorox
4.50 star(s) 194 Votes