rezaf

Jul 3, 2017
Since we were discussing "endings" a couple of pages back, I have a question for you lot: At which point do you guys usually end a playthrough?

I'm about 15% into the second year and have run completely out of steam.
At this point, I'm bored to tears by the futility of repeating the same school routines for another year, and beyond that, I'm basically maxed out in most things, I'm A* in all the school subjects, most of my skills, sexual or not, are maxed out and I unlocked a ton of Feats. I even unlocked some unfavorable traits for shits and giggles, like all the Hypnosis traits you can get from tentacles only and maximised unfavorable Fames. Heck, I even tried going for the trait for being a rapetoy, but 1000 is really a tall order, I'm at a litte more than 200 and just not willing to put in all the additional grind.
There's still lots of content I haven't seen, I made one quick involuntary visit to Eden and haven't seen him since, I haven't done anything with Kylar or Whitney (actually got rid of him this time around, what a relief) or Robin (I leave him to rot at the Docks), I only just started expanding the farm and haven't done a single town improvement - in fact, I'm not even sure how to start doing them to begin with. I didn't get pregnant, but just never got the appeal of doing that.
In short, I think I'm done with the game this time around and will shelve it for at least a solid number of updates.
When does that point hit for you? Or are you just playing continuously, trying out different approaches and stuff? I'm curious.

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
Since we were discussing "endings" a couple of pages back, I have a question for you lot: At which point do you guys usually end a playthrough?

At this point, I'm bored to tears by the futility of repeating the same school routines for another year, and beyond that, I'm basically maxed out in most things, I'm A* in all the school subjects, most of my skills, sexual or not, are maxed out and I unlocked a ton of Feats. I even unlocked some unfavorable traits for shits and giggles, like all the Hypnosis traits you can get from tentacles only and maximised unfavorable Fames. Heck, I even tried going for the trait for being a rapetoy, but 1000 is really a tall order, I'm at a litte more than 200 and just not willing to put in all the additional grind.
There's still lots of content I haven't seen, I made one quick involuntary visit to Eden and haven't seen him since, I haven't done anything with Kylar or Whitney (actually got rid of him this time around, what a relief) or Robin (I leave him to rot at the Docks), I only just started expanding the farm and haven't done a single town improvement - in fact, I'm not even sure how to start doing them to begin with. I didn't get pregnant, but just never got the appeal of doing that.
In short, I think I'm done with the game this time around and will shelve it for at least a solid number of updates.
When does that point hit for you? Or are you just playing continuously, trying out different approaches and stuff? I'm curious.
I don't end playthroughs, just stop playing for a while and come back once either I want something specific DoL can give me or there's new stuff

CJ_2020

Aug 23, 2020

I stopped playing as well like 3-4 months ago because, even though I still haven't seen the different paths with, say, Eden, the Underground Brothel or Great Hawk, I got bored of the repetitive events and the grinding (I have most of my skills maxed already).

I began playing today again to see how much the "pregnancy update" added, but after I've explored that feature, I'll probably just drop the game again until another major update. However, there's one feat I wanna get and it's the "millionare" feat, so I suppose you can only get it by stealing.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
I stopped playing as well like 3-4 months ago because, even though I still haven't seen the different paths with, say, Eden, the Underground Brothel or Great Hawk, I got bored of the repetitive events and the grinding (I have most of my skills maxed already).

I began playing today again to see how much the "pregnancy update" added, but after I've explored that feature, I'll probably just drop the game again until another major update. However, there's one feat I wanna get and it's the "millionare" feat, so I suppose you can only get it by stealing.
Only get it by stealing? Not even close, stealing can't even compare to working as a chef in the Cafe.
Go sell some cream puffs with Cow TF for minmax purposes and you'll reach it in less than an in-game year.

CJ_2020

Aug 23, 2020
Does anyone know the best way to get the "Millionare" feat? I already maxed Skullduggery but it's been a long while since I last played this game, I wanna know, what are the best ways to earn money? Or what are the best spots to steal and get tons of money?

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
Does anyone know the best way to get the "Millionare" feat? I already maxed Skullduggery but it's been a long while since I last played this game, I wanna know, what are the best ways to earn money? Or what are the best spots to steal and get tons of money?
to my knowledge, most reliable high income is gonna be cooking at the bakery with maxed out lactation (cow tf), cumming will also help with that probably (so herm or male start)
things you can do on the side for some additional cash in meantime can be weekly brothel shows and monthly payment from the temple, if you wanna deal with keeping your virginity

Reactions: Sostoun

HeraTicks

Jun 25, 2019

There is player survey with exact this question.
Apparently most players end playthrough when there is a new update.

Reactions: rezaf

CJ_2020

Aug 23, 2020
to my knowledge, most reliable high income is gonna be cooking at the bakery with maxed out lactation (cow tf), cumming will also help with that probably (so herm or male start)
things you can do on the side for some additional cash in meantime can be weekly brothel shows and monthly payment from the temple, if you wanna deal with keeping your virginity
Thnx, it seems the cafe is the best source of income, but I don't wanna risk getting captured by Remy (besides, if I lose my virginity, I'll lose the Angel TF...).

So I suppose I'll stick to the cafe but without the Cow TF & dancing at Danube Street (I think it gives around 2K money? Don't remember).

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Thnx, it seems the cafe is the best source of income, but I don't wanna risk getting captured by Remy (besides, if I lose my virginity, I'll lose the Angel TF...).

So I suppose I'll stick to the cafe but without the Cow TF & dancing at Danube Street (I think it gives around 2K money? Don't remember).
Hmm, if you're afraid of losing that virginity then you can always fit yourself with a chastity cage, should give you enough time to eat as much grass as you can to max the Cow TF numbers and escape.
--
If you wanna speedrun Remy's farm, you'll need high tending, max if preferred.

rezaf

Jul 3, 2017
I don't have and feel you don't need the cow transformation. It's only relevant if you REALLY want to make bank quickly, but even without it, you can have two successive bun making sessions, and fit at least one additional one if you can wait a couple of hours for lactation to refill. I actually didn't plan on bothering with the cafe stuff, but one of the slimes Whitney put on me increased breast size, and also ended up giving me lactation (at least I don't know how it should have happened otherwise).
I was rather annoyed by it, but it DOES generate a fairly reliable income stream.
The cafe is the major cash generator because it is unlimited and can be used daily - in fact, I feel that it's kinda broken when compared to all other income sources.

The other really easy sources are in my opinion Avery, the photo studio and the shows at the brothel. And the church allowance, I guess, but I didn't really make use of it. I got the Angel TF, because that's usually how I play the early game, but maintaining virginity kinda defeats the purpose of the game (in my book).
Last time I played hunting for artifacts in the lake was also great, but if the ingame text is accurate, I presume you can avoid the retarded pale figure encounters if you never go relic hunting? In that case, it'd be worth it to avoid this income stream to also avoid the pale figure. He/she sucks hard, imo.

Like so many of the game's systems, there's definately a solid foundation when it comes to jobs, but also a need for a MASSIVE overhaul.

Oh, and about Remy, I regret not skipping the farm stuff wholesale. It's a ridiculous cash sink, the best crops cannot be sold wholesale and Remy is just too much of a bother. Playing the poker game until the end (i.e. when you can pick declare your victory) should reset or at the very least massively impact the assault timer, imo. Even individual actions should have a minor impact. And there should be a way to get rid of Remy in the same way you can get rid of Whitney.
I don't like the Whitney character, and it's sad that you can't just have her/him eventually lose interest in you if you're too much of a bother.
As I wrote earlier, in this playthrough I managed for the first time to trigger the event where Whitney gets abducted, and my experience has been massively improved ever since.

Last edited:
Reactions: CJ_2020

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
I don't have and feel you don't need the cow transformation. It's only relevant if you REALLY want to make bank quickly, but even without it, you can have two successive bun making sessions, and fit at least one additional one if you can wait a couple of hours for lactation to refill. I actually didn't plan on bothering with the cafe stuff, but one of the slimes Whitney put on me increased breast size, and also ended up giving me lactation (at least I don't know how it should have happened otherwise).
I was rather annoyed by it, but it DOES generate a fairly reliable income stream.
The cafe is the major cash generator because it is unlimited and can be used daily - in fact, I feel that it's kinda broken when compared to all other income sources.

The other really easy sources are in my opinion Avery, the photo studio and the shows at the brothel. And the church allowance, I guess, but I didn't really make use of it. I got the Angel TF, because that's usually how I play the early game, but maintaining virginity kinda defeats the purpose of the game (in my book).
Last time I played hunting for artifacts in the lake was also great, but if the ingame text is accurate, I presume you can avoid the retarded pale figure encounters if you never go relic hunting? In that case, it'd be worth it to avoid this income stream to also avoid the pale figure. He/she sucks hard, imo.

Like so many of the game's systems, there's definately a solid foundation, but also a need for a MASSIVE overhaul.
there's plenty of income sources to get by, yeah
but the question was how to make the most money fastest, so

Reactions: rezaf

CJ_2020

Aug 23, 2020

Like so many of the game's systems, there's definately a solid foundation when it comes to jobs, but also a need for a MASSIVE overhaul.

Oh, and about Remy, I regret not skipping the farm stuff wholesale. It's a ridiculous cash sink, the best crops cannot be sold wholesale and Remy is just too much of a bother. Playing the poker game until the end (i.e. when you can pick declare your victory) should reset or at the very least massively impact the assault timer, imo. Even individual actions should have a minor impact. And there should be a way to get rid of Remy in the same way you can get rid of Whitney.
I don't like the Whitney character, and it's sad that you can't just have her/him eventually lose interest in you if you're too much of a bother.
As I wrote earlier, in this playthrough I managed for the first time to trigger the event where Whitney gets abducted, and my experience has been massively improved ever since.
I see, in my case, I went with the Angel TF because I like the "purity challenges" in H-games (and I'm not wearing a chastity belt precisely for that, to make things harder to manage), so far? I'm doing good, but I suppose I'll have to lose that TF 'cause Sydney is my Love Interest (and, IIRC, even if you have consensual sex as an Angel, you'll still become a Fallen Angel... So I'm gonna reduce my "angelicness" without engaging in sex so I can lose the Angel TF prior to having sex with her, so I don't become a Fallen Angel/Demon).

As for the income, yeah, I really don't wanna get captured by Remy, so I suppose I'll have to do it the "hard way" (still, like many said, the Cafe seems to be the most reliable and one of the least dangerous sources of income). As for the Pale Figure... yeah, I hate him, even if I have 4 Pepper Sprays, he's still a pain in the ass, so I just try to avoid him entirely (even if that means no more treasures).

Lastly, yeah, the whole "farm" thing was, IMO, a waste of my money, I mean, it was fun at the beginning (especially during the encounters, which were harder in my case as that asshole Bailey was supporting Remy), but, considering how regular Remy is at sabotaging the farm and that you need to go play cards with that chick just to reduce the penalization is... tedious, boring. Also, you have to spend like, 50K money? Or smth like that, and I was expecting to receive a ton of earnings afterwards, but, so far, I haven't gotten more than what I spent.

And yeah, I also got rid of Kylar, Whitney & Avery, all of them were quite annoying and the game became a lot better without them.

Aava

Jun 11, 2019
Any idea how to "decompress" the save file in the newest version?

Added save compression using a custom algorithm, reducing save file size.
Oh, c'mon, dude.
Guess it'll be cheats ffs

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
I see, in my case, I went with the Angel TF because I like the "purity challenges" in H-games (and I'm not wearing a chastity belt precisely for that, to make things harder to manage), so far? I'm doing good, but I suppose I'll have to lose that TF 'cause Sydney is my Love Interest (and, IIRC, even if you have consensual sex as an Angel, you'll still become a Fallen Angel... So I'm gonna reduce my "angelicness" without engaging in sex so I can lose the Angel TF prior to having sex with her, so I don't become a Fallen Angel/Demon).

As for the income, yeah, I really don't wanna get captured by Remy, so I suppose I'll have to do it the "hard way" (still, like many said, the Cafe seems to be the most reliable and one of the least dangerous sources of income). As for the Pale Figure... yeah, I hate him, even if I have 4 Pepper Sprays, he's still a pain in the ass, so I just try to avoid him entirely (even if that means no more treasures).

Lastly, yeah, the whole "farm" thing was, IMO, a waste of my money, I mean, it was fun at the beginning (especially during the encounters, which were harder in my case as that asshole Bailey was supporting Remy), but, considering how regular Remy is at sabotaging the farm and that you need to go play cards with that chick just to reduce the penalization is... tedious, boring. Also, you have to spend like, 50K money? Or smth like that, and I was expecting to receive a ton of earnings afterwards, but, so far, I haven't gotten more than what I spent.

And yeah, I also got rid of Kylar, Whitney & Avery, all of them were quite annoying and the game became a lot better without them.
you don't lose angel TF if you do pure Sydney route

ladguru

Oct 18, 2018

If you are concerned about virginity, get a chastity cage and carry on.
Working at the cafe as a cow, preferably as a male or a futa, is by far the biggest cash cow. (Since we have now breast pumps, it might be even bigger than before...)
If you want to speed up your first million, you have to hedge your bets.
The weekly appointments are a good source with little grind: photo shoot, Avery's date, brothel show. ~6k/w.
The risky dance job is an even better source, but it's a bit grindy. It might give you another 6k/w
Max out Alex' farm. Like the café it's a slow burner. But once you have all fields irrigated and maybe even fertilized, it will churn out a lot of stuff you can sell at the factory. ~1…2k/d.
And rob everyone along the way. It may not look much, but it adds up.

Aug 22, 2021
Just to put some concrete numbers to the cafe job as of the current update, I make between 2.5-3.2k per hour at the bakery depending on starting arousal with:
  • herm start
  • fully levelled cafe (through re-opening)
  • cow transformation
  • maxed penis and breast sizes / fluid capacity
  • A penis urchin parasite (effectively negates passive arousal loss)
  • A milker
By starting off by undressing, putting on the milker, then fingering yourself with four fingers for the full time - 3 rounds (i.e. 7 clicks after she is 'right outside the door'), you should climax 3-4 times giving you numerous buns without your manager getting suspicious. I have tried nearly every (1-handed) masturbation option in the game, and this gives the most arousal per turn.

By walking in the first time with nearly full arousal (i.e. climaxing almost immediately), I find I can work for around 4 hours before starting to run below half on fluids, but you can definitely bump those numbers by draining yourself fully dry. You will occasionally lose some of your daily income as you leave your shift to bribe people getting sus, but that should only happen every 5 times you leave and becomes almost negligible.

This is the strat that has made the outrageous farm and town renovation options possible in my run, and actually makes it quite hard to get rid of the cow transformation.

4.50 star(s) 194 Votes