MasterN64

Apr 29, 2020
Depends on how much of the graphics "engine" they rewrite. If its a simple swap of the basic framework it shouldnt change performance at all. If they did some voodoo to make the whole thing more complex then it could but since the whole thing is just HTML you would have to have the most potato of potato PCs to have it be an issue.

whitecode

Nov 1, 2017
Depends on how much of the graphics "engine" they rewrite. If its a simple swap of the basic framework it shouldnt change performance at all. If they did some voodoo to make the whole thing more complex then it could but since the whole thing is just HTML you would have to have the most potato of potato PCs to have it be an issue.
I see the Chinese com are trying to integrate a mod loader like Rim world considering all the expansions.

Anyways I totally understand why they want their own server because damn they are some mad lads, some are totally ahead of time with actions as well

BodaciousBoar

Jun 13, 2019
I feel like I should know this already and I can't find anything on the wiki; does anyone know if there are any events where the player is forced to crossdress?

4.50 star(s) 193 Votes