Just__mate

Dec 5, 2022
if you used the setup please try the actual file i uploaded, otherwise you can hit the truck and try to reset progress?
Yeah if you have a save from 1.0.1 you need to hit the truck.
Luckily this version is way easier, so it doesn't take long to catch up.

Also thanks for the upload. Previous version was way more annoying to play.

wartortoius

Oct 29, 2023
How are you supposed to fill the "embarrassed" gauge? I know some of the actions fill it a little bit, but under her sleep condition there is no to fill it and seemingly you need it to surpass Dominance LV.4, anyone have an idea?
Is it against the rules to ask for advice like this? Like should that be posted somewhere else?

ThatGuy82

Jan 20, 2021
Is it against the rules to ask for advice like this? Like should that be posted somewhere else?
You're in the right spot. To add onto what Vidl said above: You'll also have her start about 30% embarrassed if you click to remove the bra before the session. In the planning where you pick which position to be in, starting at dominance 3; you can uncheck the bra. I'm not sure if sexy underwear makes her more embarrassed or not, to be honest.

Reactions: wartortoius

ThatGuy82

Jan 20, 2021
Bruh it ain't "pretty tight" it is pixel perfect my guy, it is a bit ridiculous
Yes, the visuals are drawn pixel perfect with pixel perfect collision, so if you are outside the zone it counts as being outside the zone.

By "pretty tight" window, I'm talking the timing. In version 1.01 it seems to be about a 3~10 frame window, depending on how high the "intensity" is (further has a shorter window due to the acceleration).

JasonJX

Jul 15, 2018
hoping 1.03 is a little better cause i got up to dom 5 and was still only able to do back and neck
unless all that other stuff can't be unlocked and its just there as a troll

Jul 15, 2021
How are you supposed to fill the "embarrassed" gauge? I know some of the actions fill it a little bit, but under her sleep condition there is no to fill it and seemingly you need it to surpass Dominance LV.4, anyone have an idea?
just spam embarrassed massage u dont need to hit massage to fill it up

2.70 star(s) 16 Votes