Artificier

Jun 18, 2017
Never played this game yet, does the v1.1.5 has the same problems with the anti-cheat thing and the self-destructing saves please ?

someonebored3

Sep 13, 2018
Never played this game yet, does the v1.1.5 has the same problems with the anti-cheat thing and the self-destructing saves please ?
If you've yet to play this game, you have no save which would risk to get erased by the dumb anti-cheat thing. That said, it's not hard to clear with the true ending (which gives unlimited weeks), dev mostly adjusted the difficulty.

DeadShade

Oct 18, 2018
It is common practice for other games to have a "free mode" unlock after completion, let's hope they add this as a reward to people who are willing to grind through till the end.
If you can get to Dominance 7 before day 10 and get the true ending, which is the hard part, the game does kinda enter a "free mode", where the game continues on past day 10, and you can do pretty much whatever you want to her and it won't fail you, and it will always give you the 90 minute massage, even if you don't massage every area she needs massaged perfectly

Last edited:
Reactions: Gdjadnww

TheBigFrog

Mar 26, 2018
Version 1.1.5 is STILL broken. I'll be mid massage and it will move to a new phase and the entire hud will disappear and I will just be stuck looking at the background of the massage parlor. This dev needs to seriously test his game some more before releasing updates.
What week and domination lvl are you on? Mine work flawlessly after the latest update.

Risitas1

Feb 23, 2021
Version 1.1.5 is STILL broken. I'll be mid massage and it will move to a new phase and the entire hud will disappear and I will just be stuck looking at the background of the massage parlor. This dev needs to seriously test his game some more before releasing updates.
Somehow i get softlocked during a massage lol

Aidenmark04

Jan 15, 2022
is it possible to take her virginity? when the game start she has 0 body count but as the game goes and her dominance level goes higher i notice her body count was increasing on the computer. just curious if anybody here manage to take her first time without sleeping pill or something as such.

DeadShade

Oct 18, 2018
is it possible to take her virginity? when the game start she has 0 body count but as the game goes and her dominance level goes higher i notice her body count was increasing on the computer. just curious if anybody here manage to take her first time without sleeping pill or something as such.
I'm not sure if it's possible to take her virginity without her being asleep, at least not without getting a game over and getting the bad ending, I'll have to test that in a new save, but it is possible to have you be the only person in her body count, you just need to get your dominance level up quickly, once it reaches dominance 6, her body count stops going up

AeroPlate

Oct 25, 2019
Braindead devs who tf adds an anti-cheat system on a Hentai game worse i completed the game normally and it fucked me up when i went wild on week 11 and ignored the meters upper right somehow that gets flagged as cheating, fucking game had the gall to eat all my Ram and trigger a trojan alert when the no cheating screen triggered absolute clowns.

Reactions: mandibel

AeroPlate

Oct 25, 2019
Braindead devs who tf adds an anti-cheat system on a Hentai game worse i completed the game normally and it fucked me up when i went wild on week 11 and ignored the meters upper right somehow that gets flagged as cheating, fucking game had the gall to eat all my Ram and trigger a trojan alert when the no cheating screen triggered absolute clowns.
Capture.PNG

it appeared right as the game displayed no cheating bullshit

AeroPlate

Oct 25, 2019
also any thoughts if this is serious threat to my machine, ive never had a trojan warning for years until this games happy meal came bundled with a trojan let my guard down because its just a hentai game on a reputable site. its been removed by defender but i think this trojan helped itself and executed something maybe theres still scraps of this mf left on my device? (still scanning my entire drive)

mandibel

Apr 9, 2018
also any thoughts if this is serious threat to my machine, ive never had a trojan warning for years until this games happy meal came bundled with a trojan let my guard down because its just a hentai game on a reputable site. its been removed by defender but i think this trojan helped itself and executed something maybe theres still scraps of this mf left on my device? (still scanning my entire drive)
he i would recommend a Script named Tron it runs several antivirus programs so you dont have to install them

the nice thing is it is on github so its open source

hope it helps (y)

Reactions: AeroPlate

bidlocat0

Sep 27, 2019
I can say one thing, the developer is digging his own grave.
And I don't know if what I'm about to describe can be considered a virus. In one of the folders there is an interesting EXE file named elevate, and if you search the Internet (or even open it with a debugger), you will come across some very interesting functions.
Elevate.exe - elevates privileges to the desired process using the command line. Why a regular hentai game needs it, I still don't understand. Even regular games ask for permission to make changes. And here is such a strange bullshit, for what purpose the developer did it, will be known only to him.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DeadShade

Oct 18, 2018
Elevate.exe - elevates privileges to the desired process using the command line. Why a regular hentai game needs it, I still don't understand. Even regular games ask for permission to make changes. And here is such a strange bullshit, for what purpose the developer did it, will be known only to him.
what's even weirder is you can delete elevate.exe from the files and the game still runs just fine without it, or at least it did for me, so the game doesn't even need it, so why the dev included it in the files is a mystery

AeroPlate

Oct 25, 2019
I can say one thing, the developer is digging his own grave.
And I don't know if what I'm about to describe can be considered a virus. In one of the folders there is an interesting EXE file named elevate, and if you search the Internet (or even open it with a debugger), you will come across some very interesting functions.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Imagine being more malicious than EA and Ubisoft at least those two aren't putting anti-cheat enforcements on an offline game and actively trying to swindle out permissions of this scale out of a users device for who knows what.

Reactions: bidlocat0

rumkattemis

May 3, 2019
Dev is clearly very special.

This is evident even just from their baffling decision to ear rape the user when mousing over the start button. No person with a normally functioning brain would think that a good choice.

That's just to say, I don't think any expectations of normalcy is warranted, when it comes to what this dev might or might not deem appropriate to package with their game.

Deleting the game after reading through this thread, and I'll be doing thorough scans for any shenanigans.

Risitas1

Feb 23, 2021
Dev is clearly very special.

This is evident even just from their baffling decision to ear rape the user when mousing over the start button. No person with a normally functioning brain would think that a good choice.

That's just to say, I don't think any expectations of normalcy is warranted, when it comes to what this dev might or might not deem appropriate to package with their game.

Deleting the game after reading through this thread, and I'll be doing thorough scans for any shenanigans.
How do you scan games on windows? I already deleted it

2.70 star(s) 16 Votes