BrazilBlueSky

Apr 26, 2022
Indeed, but there is a check when the game is launched, so if you edit any of the code you get a buzzer sound, no cheating banner, and the game basically crashes hard enough to freeze up your system if you don't kill it quick enough.
Yeah, I told this before.
The game check if there any edition and delete all save files.
But this cheat checker is also included in the same file I mentioned (yankee_massage\resources\app.asar\dist\game.js ), so if someone with more time and programming skills than me, they could easily remove this stupid check and post the tutorial here for us.

Karneas

May 13, 2019
So a developer who used AI art on a previous game placed an anti-cheat on his game to prevent...stealing? I have to agree that if this game had a large amount of content and was worked on for ages i would understand but how big of an fucking ego do you need to do this?

Dec 22, 2018
I dunno about the devs god complex, but software that freezes my computer and harasses the customer is a no for me personally.

For now until the dev calms down and there's a proper functioning product here, I think people should vote with their wallets and show them they have to do better.

Szeref

May 26, 2019
I don't believe I have ever seen a developer elevate their game from a reasonably enjoyable experience to jumpware*. Impressive!

Unfortunately, I wasn't able to deobfuscate the game.js file properly, so it is practically unreadable to me. There are a few curiosities jumping out at first glance, like the aptly named "save_fuck()" or "load_fuck()" functions as well as the beautiful "FUCKYOU.png", which all do/are exactly what you think they do/are. Interestingly enough, the save_fuck() and saveGame() functions do not appear to differ in any way. If anyone else is going to look at this code, I can recommend "fuck" and "nocheat" as good leads.
One solution might than be to simply remove the contents of the no_cheat class functions as far as possible. But there might be signature shenanigans ( ) necessary afterwards, so I don't know.

I gotta go to sleep

*(jumpscare malware)

wezette

Jun 11, 2022
domi7 delete "7" and replace at save location
note: must be clean all fatigue if u fail u will get nocheating img

2.70 star(s) 14 Votes