QSP Abandoned Delirium [v0.3.4] [EfimovRA, Роман Е.]

zoomg

Modder
Nov 22, 2016
delirium1.png

Overview:
Adventures of a female student in a parallel fantasy world.

Developer/Publisher: EfimovRA, Роман Е. fix: illume
Censorship: No
Version: 0.3.4
Language: Russian/English (MTL)
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Additional Info:

Installation Instructions:

Download: - -
English QSP: - -

delirium2.png

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
It could be partially or not translated?
Does it look like this? Это русская квест-журнал

Oiz

I am not Bloo, cause Bloo is a cunt
Modder
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
I think he means that it's machine translated, as are most qsp games.

zoomg

Modder
Nov 22, 2016
Then there is no point in pointing that out since it says that in OP, i made it more visable.

Oiz

I am not Bloo, cause Bloo is a cunt
Modder
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
it means that when i click on 'quest' it says something in unreal language (not russian or english letters, something else)
Ok, then I didn't get that quest.

Pararock

Aug 17, 2016
any cheats for this?
Cheat Engine is the best option if you want to cheat while the game is running. Select qspgui.exe and enter one of the number you see on screen and do New scan and when the number change in game enter the new value and hit next scan. Repeat if necessary until there's only 1 address.

If you don't mind reloading or you are hunting a variable that is hidden, you can use my .

kappamappa

Apr 13, 2017
Cheat Engine is the best option if you want to cheat while the game is running. Select qspgui.exe and enter one of the number you see on screen and do New scan and when the number change in game enter the new value and hit next scan. Repeat if necessary until there's only 1 address.

If you don't mind reloading or you are hunting a variable that is hidden, you can use my .

Thank you!

D

Deleted member 22113

how do you get on the boat I bought tickets have max corrupt read the whole book and the brothel guy sold whats her face still cant get out of the lame starting town, also am i right assuming you cant work the brothel.

Koi Russell

Apr 19, 2017
how do you get on the boat I bought tickets have max corrupt read the whole book and the brothel guy sold whats her face still cant get out of the lame starting town, also am i right assuming you cant work the brothel.
Have the same issue. I think this might be unfinished

Incopl

Jul 11, 2017
I do not remember exact conditions, but you can get on boat and there is tons of content in next city. Look at your quests description.

Forgeshield

Aug 5, 2016
You need to invite the woman you're staying with along with you. To do that, you need to finish the quest with the dagger and the red girl. If you aren't there, you need to talk to Kerg (sp?) and go to the mountain to deal with the giant and follow that questline until you get to it.

If you get stuck not knowing how to continue the dagger quest like I did, you need to get the dagger and take it into the alley (lane?) to give it to the Harley Quinn woman. Then tell the guards on her to end that questline. Note that if you have the dagger on you around the guards, it is instant game over. Save often in this game.

The next town is large, but confusing as hell to navigate.

Genesis5000

Jun 21, 2017

Trying to find the Corrupt stat in the editor not sure if I am just missing it or something else, could use a hand.