Mod Cheat Mod Ren'Py Completed Deliverance [Final] Multi-Mod [AB]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

IAmAB

Working on my new Male Protagonist game!
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 19, 2019
Mod is now updated.

Is it possible to provide option to view all scenes during playthrough ? What i am trying to say is you can miss out on other girls scenes if you choose one. Please can it be done AB ?
I'm too busy right now to do that and I'm not saying I won't do it in the future, just not right now, sorry. I know the game has many paths since I played it (I had to use my own cheat mod many times to get all scenes I wanted to).

yandex

Oct 17, 2018
Mod is now updated.

I'm too busy right now to do that and I'm not saying I won't do it in the future, just not right now, sorry. I know the game has many paths since I played it (I had to use my own cheat mod many times to get all scenes I wanted to).
Thank you for your work, unlocking the gallery is all I can ask for, that you have kindly done. That other thing, just offering my opinion as I have tried in some other games, feels kinda jarring and breaks the story and immersion gaining everything against the story and game's reality.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: IAmAB

IAmAB

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 19, 2019
Thank you for your work, unlocking the gallery is all I can ask for, that you have kindly done. That other thing, just offering my opinion as I have tried in some other games, feels kinda jarring and breaks the story and immersion gaining everything against the story and game's reality.
Yeah I know, even if I do that in the future it will be totally optional. I always put an option to disable this so players can play the game the way they want to :)

yandex

Oct 17, 2018
Yeah I know, even if I do that in the future it will be totally optional. I always put an option to disable this so players can play the game the way they want to :)
Thank you. I guess what I wanted to say was that this what you have done is a must feature mod for every game that you want mod for, that other thing is a good optional to have for those that want, so you keep doing the good work, and take no pressure for not being able to do more, in fact if I may say so (not offending anyone that thinks otherwise) your efforts are more required for games that don't have any mod, a basic must have feature mod like this is a big convenience.

Reactions: IAmAB

jogobao

Jan 21, 2019
Yeah I got this virus too, and it was my first from this site as well =( a pretty nasty virus at that D:

Organtoxic

Mar 21, 2018
Why is it detecting a virus? I don't think the files should be a trojan cause it's not like a crack, is it intentional?

IAmAB

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 19, 2019
Windows defender must be the reason, it's a false positive. Also this kinda is my job, why would I do something like that? But well if you guys don't trust me I can do nothing about that :)

Organtoxic

Mar 21, 2018
Windows defender must be the reason, it's a false positive. Also this kinda is my job, why would I do something like that? But well if you guys don't trust me I can do nothing about that :)
Well, actually I've installed things like this before with apps or games and they were ok even though it said severe threat, just never on this website, thought maybe it was an actual virus so I'd thought I should ask..

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes