Mod Cheat Mod Ren'Py Completed Deliverance [Final] Multi-Mod [AB]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Sturbuck

Feb 1, 2019

Overview:
(A mod that adds hints in dialogues that give points for the MC and adds cheats and an option to unlock the gallery)​

Updated: 2021/09/16
Game/Creator: Deliverance
Modder: AB - - - - f95zone
Mod Version: Ch. XVI
Game Version: Ch. XVI

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

DOWNLOAD:
, or .

Virus? Post talking about that.

View attachment 985411
Crashing the game...I dont wanna swear..I m gonna redownload the game for that..

Salmacius

May 4, 2020
I have a bug to report in XVI version: when skip "unreaded" text, the game never stop, and go over the path I never seen... :oops: o_O:cautious: Any solutions?

2MoshPit

Sep 22, 2021
...dumb question:
how can I activate the cheats (Gallery Unlocker, Cheats)? The Walkthrough works just fine. I don't know the keyboard-combination to activate it.

thanks in advance & best regards

2MoshPit

Sep 22, 2021
Cheat menu works, but for some reason the walkthrough part isn't showing up. Anything i can do?
I think, the right choices are highlighted - otherwise take the choices witch fits the most points to your liking...now: HOW did YOU activate the cheats (keyboard)?

aresfantasy12

Aug 11, 2020
I think, the right choices are highlighted - otherwise take the choices witch fits the most points to your liking...now: HOW did YOU activate the cheats (keyboard)?
no, the choices aren't highlighted and they don't tell me what points a choice will give me. The cheat menu was just already activated, just had to click the word cheats in the upper corner

2MoshPit

Sep 22, 2021
no, the choices aren't highlighted and they don't tell me what points a choice will give me. The cheat menu was just already activated, just had to click the word cheats in the upper corner
Thank you for the hint! ;)

best regards

PederSilver5

Aug 18, 2020
When I merged the 231.4 KB mod folder with the existing game folder, and the screen comes up letting me know the game can not be played due to errors, anyone else getting this when they try and install the mod?

Edit: alright the game folder I tried merging with the games existing one didn't merge, it just placed the game folder for the mod in the game folder for the game itself entirely.
So what I did was just pul the file out and place it directly into the game folder, bam it works now
I opened the game folder, highlighted the two files extracted them into the game folder, then examined for other files to see if they were already in there, copied the rpy files as a group with shift or control (for non duplicates) then pasted into RNPY > common folder replacing files.

PederSilver5

Aug 18, 2020
Something silly about this game: The MC constantly complains that he doesn't want, and that he isn't fit for leadership. Yet everything in the game points to him needing to step up and be the leader of this cult. Warnings about the control function yet caveats on using it. Team alternatives to control, yet needing to build an army, I guess that means fodder for slaughter. Blood magik oh well. Time will tell I suppose. The enlisted man that hates officers, but knows missions need completing.

IAmAB

Working on my new Male Protagonist game!
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 19, 2019
Updated!

And I noticed that the dev didn't update the gallery so I couldn't unlock the new scenes. I'm just saying that because some users already told me to update the gallery even tho I'm not the one responsible for it on other post.
If the dev updates the gallery please tell me so I can update the unlocker. (The unlock mod still works for the whole gallery)

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes