Mod Cheat Mod Ren'Py Completed Deliverance [Final] Multi-Mod [AB]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

onetwothreef0ur

Sep 13, 2018
I can't find the option to look for Andrea and Rebekah for the first castle exploration.

Although I can see that option without the mod. How can I enable that option?

Tumai

Sep 1, 2019
Thanks for making the mod. One thing I noticed using the gallery function is that the MC name reverts back to default (Wayne) when viewing it. Perhaps when the next version (XVI) comes out, you'd consider adding the ability to change name used in the gallery.

PS. Really like the functionality of being able to change flags in this mod. Saves a huge amount of backtracking (such as going back to who stays at the hospital to view a different person getting kidnapped etc.) Great job.

Reactions: IAmAB

Burt

Ignoring Social Media
Dec 14, 2016
Windows defender must be the reason, it's a false positive. Also this kinda is my job, why would I do something like that? But well if you guys don't trust me I can do nothing about that :)
Its totally my job and its clean BTW thanks IAmAB
False positives are common when something changes dynamics so either trust or don't, but the amount of false positives that occur in renpy especially ones that run new renpy code are on the increase. Protecting your computer is a good thing, so questioning something is good. Windows defender FFS permanently turned off on any P.C I own either in my companies or home. Win def generates false positives for certificate failure enough said . Get a cheap/decent firewall/antivirus (except Norton OC) and turn Win Defender off

Last edited:
Reactions: IAmAB
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes